my love

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chb: my love
yunho/jaejoong
general, fluff / pg13 / oneshot
Three days before their anniversary, Yunho ditches Jaejoong for Japan. Well at least that's what Jaejoong thinks.


note: past is when yunho was a stud muffin until he found out about his condition. present is during the time when the couple met minseok and yoosu and everyone else. future is three years after that, when minseok is already eight years old... and the years after that.






 

present
 

"So ing dense. He has no sense of romance at all." Changmin watches in amusement as Jaejoong grumbles about how his boyfriend has got to be the most unromantic person on the face of the earth. That, of course, is not true, Changmin thinks, because even he is more unromantic than Yunho. But he's not going to tell Jaejoong that. He enjoys seeing him throw a hissy fit like a sixteen year old high school girl. "Can you believe that?! Three days before our anniversary he ditches me for Japan!"

"Be more understanding, will you? He has a job." the taller man replies calmly, taking a sip of his soda. Jaejoong is even more entertaining than the variety show they're currently watching, which is why he's not even paying attention to it at all.

"But Changmin this is different! I'm not whining because I feel like it. This is our fifth year anniversary we're talking about."

"Which you can celebrate when he comes back."

"Can't you be any more sympathetic." Jaejoong deadpans, getting even more annoyed at the fact that his best friend doesn't seem to understand how this is such a big deal for him. To think he cancelled all his appointments for this. He huffs. "I promise to make his life miserable the moment he comes back."

It just that he has to spend their anniversary with his best friend.

Changmin sighs. "Don't be such a drama queen. Come on, Junsu texted. He wants to treat us. Said some kind of a celebration for the adoption."

"Can I not go?"

"And sulk here like an idiot? No way." The taller man pulls him up and pushes him to his bedroom. "Now go take a shower and make sure to look presentable."

"Don't I always?"

"Yeah but right now, I don't trust you."

Jaejoong sticks his tongue out at him childishly before marching towards his bedroom.





"Why are we the only ones here?" Jaejoong asks as they step inside the elevator. "Did Junsu rent the whole place?"

"Can you shut it?" Changmin responds in annoyance, rolling his eyes at the smaller man. "If you stopped rambling and looked around, you'll notice that there other people here, not just us. And why would Junsu rent the whole place? Don't be ridiculous. God Jae, you're even more annoying when Yunho isn't around."

"You aren't being very nice right now." he says, furrowing his eyebrows. Even he is annoyed with himself. But Changmin can't blame him. He just feels so lost and miserable without Yunho. The man left him in bed three days ago, leaving nothing but a note that explains why he had to go. He remembers how he crumpled the said note and threw it out the window only to run out of the house to get it back and pin it on their happy wall. Even if it was a sad note, it was still something that Yunho wrote for him and he's going to treasure it.

The pair is greeted by an ecstatic Junsu and a smiling Yoochun. The couple had already worked on their issues and are now as happy as they ever could be. Junsu also managed to persuade Yoochun into adopting a daughter, reason why they're having a mini blowout.

"I'm so glad you guys could come." Junsu said excitedly as the newcomers sit across them.

Changmin hums, checking out the menu. "I had to literally drag Jaejoong here. He's a little sulky, so I apologize in advance if he says something stupid."

Yoochun chuckles as he drapes an arm over Junsu's shoulder. "Be nice, Changmin."

"Yeah," Jaejoong nods, hitting Changmin on the head with the menu in hand. "Be nice." He makes a face at the injured man and faces Junsu, a smile on his face. "So Junsu, congratulations! When's the big day?"



The smile on Junsu's face is just so precious. Jaejoong's thankful that Yoochun stopped being an and gave his husband a chance. "Next well. We'll visit the orphanage."

"Great. It's a daughter then?"



"Hmm. If it's fine with Chunnie."

"Of course it is." Yoochun butts in. "Whatever makes Junsu happy. We had to get rid of Juliang, though. Bad memories."

Jaejoong nods in understanding, genuinely happy for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter