nature gay

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  chb: nature gay

yunho/jaejoong, yoochun/junsu
general, fluff / pg13 / oneshot / warning: nature boy (yes, his appearance is a warning)
It's quite a stressful day for Yunho. Jaejoong has a nightmare and refuses to be left alone, Junsu is acting weird and Nature Gay... he's back. And he's not giving up without a fight.

note: past is when yunho was a stud muffin until he found out about his condition. present is during the time when the couple met minseok and yoosu and everyone else. future is three years after that, when minseok is already eight years old... and the years after that.

 




 

present
 


 

"Jae, stop talking to my moobs."

Jaejoong pauses from his rambling and blinks up at his exasperated lover. "But..."

"Ranting to my melons won't work. I have to go out with Junsu today and you, you have to work." Yunho flinches slightly when Jaejoong pokes his rather perky man s. His lover has been sulking -- as usual. when does he not, really - since breakfast. The man wants to ditch work and stay at home with him because of a nightmare that involved getting stabbed in the leg and a freaky text message from a Thai idol group member. In all honesty, he has no idea what the dream was about. He could not make out what Jaejoong was saying because he was sobbing as he spoke while trying to wipe his snot all over Yunho's shirt.

"I'm scared, Yunnie."

He cups Jaejoong's cheeks and looks at him right in the eyes. "I know. I'm going to take you to work and tell Changmin to keep an eye on you. I'll pick you up as well. How's that sound?"

It takes Jaejoong a moment to answer. "When I call, pick it up, okay?"

"Of course, my love. Come on and let me give you a bath." Yunho gets up from the couch, careful not to drop his lover whose limbs are wrapped tightly around his body like an octopus. "You are such a big baby." he comments as he walks up the stairs to the bedroom, Jaejoong still clinging onto him for dear life.

"Daddy..." Jaejoong purrs, sending shivers down his spine. "Jaejoongie is hungry. Jaejoongie wants milk..."

He quirks a brow. "Milk? We have some on the fridge."

"But Joongie wants daddy's milk." he confirms his suspicion to be right when his boyfriend somehow manages to slip a hand inside his boxers.

He groans, "And Joongie's getting daddy's milk." and slams the bathroom door shut.





"Do you know what you're going to buy for him?" Yunho inquires, pushing Junsu's wheelchair as they stroll around the mall. As soon as he dropped off his glowing lover at work, he made his way to Junsu and Yoochun's house to pick the former up.

In a few days, it would be Yoochun's birthday and Junsu wants to buy him a gift. "I'm still not sure if I should, though."

Yunho pauses, and then resumes walking. "Why?"

Junsu shrugs. "I mean, what's the point right? I'm going to use his money to buy him a gift. It's as if he just bought himself something."

"You know it's not like that. What's his is yours."

"Exactly. It's his. I want to spend my own money, but I have nothing."

"You're thinking too much, Junsuyah." he puts a hand on his friend's shoulder and squeezes it gently. "He's your husband. Money is no problem. It's the thought that counts. If it bothers you that much, I can lend you some."

"No!" Junsu's sudden outburst makes him jump in surprise. "Nevermind. I don't know what to give him anyway."

Yunho frowns. This is not like Junsu at all. "You're a little out of it today, Su. What's the matter?"

"Please take me to a toy store, Yunho, please."

And so he does, not even bothering to bombard him with any more questions because he knows Junsu would tell him as soon as he's ready anyway. The moment he saw Junsu earlier, he knew that something was off. Junsu was smiling but it doesn't reach his eyes. He's also noticed how he's spacing out most of the time. The usually bubbly Junsu is replaced by a lifeless one.

Said male kindly asks him to take him to the doll section and his confusion growing stronger as he starts to wonder why Junsu is staring at different kinds of stuffed dolls.

"I know what to give him." Junsu points at a girl doll with long black hair and large eyes. Yunho reaches out to get it for him.

"You're going to give him a doll?"

"Yes..." Junsu trails off. "After you and I talked about adopting, I talked to Chunnie about it. And he's still against it." Yunho frowns, watching Junsu run his fingers through the doll's synthetic hair. "Maybe if I show him that I could take care of this doll, then he'd agree. I know this is an inanimate object, but I'm going to treat her as if she's my real daughter. If Chunnie doesn't want her, then I'm going to keep her." Yunho gasps when Junsu looks up at him with tears streaming down his cheeks. He wants to reach out and wipe those tears off his face but he's afraid he'd creep the man out. "I want a family, Yunho."

At that very moment, Yunho realizes how lucky he is to have Jaejoong. Sure, at first the man wasn't pleased with the idea of adoption but somehow, in some way, he managed to make him agree with not much difficulty. He doesn't know why Yoochun is against it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter