mama

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chb: mama
yunho/jaejoong
general / pg13 / drabble
When the angel is sad, the bear cheers him up. And takes him to the orphanage.

 

 

 

 

Yunho goes home to a furious Jaejoong. "Where the hell have you been?" comes his lover's demanding question, one hand on his hip and the other pointing an accusing finger at him.

He frowns. He clearly remembers telling Jaejoong where he's going to spend the day while they were eating breakfast, but he also remembers how distracted Jaejoong was. He figured it's either the man forgot about it or he wasn't even paying attention. He lets out a sigh. "The orphanage, Jae, remember?"

"Remember? Remember? What will I remember when you didn't tell me anything? And what were you even doing in an orphanage?"

"Why are you so snappy? Come here." Despite the glare directed at him, he smiles when Jaejoong wordlessly stomps his way towards him. He walks them both to the couch and sits down, pulling Jaejoong on his lap. "I did tell you about it but you weren't listening. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Jaejoong mumbles, face buried on the crook of his neck. He hums in reply, not exactly believing the smaller man. The couple keeps silent for a few moments, Yunho absentmindedly placing kisses on the other's head every once in a while. Thinking that the other had fallen asleep, Yunho makes a move to stand up to tuck him in bed but realized he thought wrong when the man in his arms whimpers. He sits back down.

"Okay, something is wrong. Tell me."

Jaejoong looks up at him, expression almost unreadable. He frowns. "At work...someone yelled at me."

"What?"

Jaejoong huffs, snuggling closer to his boyfriend. "My client didn't like my design which dampened my mood. I had to re-design her whole house. Whole house, Yunnie. Whooole house! And that snotty model! She kept on complaining so I snapped at her and she called me all sorts of things. And then grabbed my hair and kicked me in the shin. Twice! It's not my fault if one eye is bigger than the other. Ugh, she really should tell her doctor to do a better job next time. Heck, I'd even pay for it."

Even if he's itching to give that model a piece of his mind, he knows better than to meddle. And besides, it seems like his feisty lover already did the job. "I'm guessing that's what you told her when you snapped." When Jaejoong nods, he could only let out a soft chuckle, cradling the smaller man like a baby. "Oh Jae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter