check-ups and lollipops

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chb: check-ups and lollipops
yunho/jaejoong
fluff, drama / pg13 / oneshot
Someone tells Yunho he's getting fat and Jaejoong thinks it's time for a check-up.

 

 

 

"Why are you checking yourself out?" Jaejoong wraps both arms around his boyfriend's torso and stares at their reflection in the mirror, smiling. "We look so good together."

Yunho clicks his tongue. "Conceited. Do you think I look fat?"

"No, but, you're getting a little squishy on the sides." he proves his point by pinching some excess flesh around his waist. "Doesn't matter, though. Does it bother you?"

"Should it?"

"What brought this on anyway?" he asks.

In the two years they've been together, he's learned so much about Yunho and one thing about him is he isn't weight conscious. He rarely asks about his weight. Surely, there must be something that triggered his sudden curiosity. "At work, someone told me I'm getting fat and my neck has gotten bigger."

Detaching himself from his anxious lover, Jaejoong steps right in front of him and examines his neck. "Yunnieboo, does it hurt? There's some kind of a lump." he looks worriedly at the taller man, wondering why he's never noticed it before.

"It doesn't hurt at all. I'm not feeling anything out of the ordinary. In fact, I feel very normal."

"Maybe we should get it checked."

"Maybe not. I'll lay off the junk food and lessen eating."

Jaejoong looks at him like he's grown two heads. "You don't eat much, love. You always go straight to bed because you're too tired from work. If anything, you should be eating more."

"I get tired easily these past few weeks."

"That's because you work too hard. Come on, take the day off. I'll call your boss."

"But--"

"No buts!" Jaejoong grins and adds, "Only butts..." then proceeds to smack Yunho in the , declaring it almost non-existent.





The trip to the hospital is silent, only because Jaejoong is sleeping and Yunho is not in the mood to chat with the cab driver who, by the way, keeps on checking his slumbering lover out. With a scoff, he shows him who the boss is by carefully pulling Jaejoong up his lap. He sees the driver eyeing him in jealousy as Jaejoong cuddles into his chest.

"I plan to spend an eternity with this angel on my lap so that means I do not want to get into an accident. I'm going to the hospital for a check-up, not a surgery. You better keep your eyes on the road." he snaps, startling the older man.

Jaejoong is still half awake when they arrive to the hospital. "How did I get on your lap?" he asks, rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

Yunho smiles. "Magic." He helps his groggy lover out the cab and hands some bills to the embarrassed driver. "Here. Keep the change and go buy yourself a blinder." And then proceeds to slam the door re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter