okinawa baby (part two)

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chb: okinawa baby (part two)
yunho/jaejoong
general / pg13 / oneshot
Minseok finds a friend in Sarang while Jaejoong finally finds Yunho's lost wallet.

 

 

“Aww, look! They’re like boyfriends!” Jaejoong gushes but shuts up immediately as soon as he notices the twin glares directed at him. He huffs. “Geeze, you oldies can’t take a joke.”

“That is a bad joke, Jae.” Yunho tells him. “They’re too young.”

If he could hit both men with his wooden spatula, he would already have. “Boyfriends don’t mean anything to three and five year olds, Yunho. No need to get so worked up over it.”

“No need to fight over it, too.” says Sunghoon. “Come on guys, stop glaring at each other. Why don’t we just eat together? That’s what you’re here for, right?” He then asks the waiter to transfer them to a private room. Once there, he makes sure that the young couple sits beside each other because he can’t have them sitting across each other or they’ll be shooting glares at each other the entire dinner. “Your uniforms… it’s cute.” Sunghoon says rather awkwardly. Well he has to distract the quarreling lovers or he'd have to endure being in the war zone.

"I'm sorry hyungie, Yunho can be stupid sometimes." says Jaejoong, feeding Minseok a spoonful of yogurt, ignoring Yunho's reminder that Minseok can eat by himself so there really is no need for him to feed the young boy. "You're just jealous it's not you I'm feeding." he mutters childishly, making the older males snicker at his antics.

"When are you going back to Korea?" Yunho asks his trainer, not even bothering to include Jaejoong in their conversation. He's not even going to try. He'll let him sulk for as long as he wants.

"As soon as my wife isn't as busy to take care of Sarang. You haven't forgotten working out, have you?"

He shakes his head, smiling as he watches Sarang stuff herself with grapes. "I would never."

"What's this I hear about your high school sweetheart?"

Yunho chuckles, earning a harsh slap on the arm from a pissed off Jaejoong who seems to have stopped paying attention to Minseok who is devouring his chocolate pudding . "What the he--"

"She's sweet but she's no longer in Yunho's heart."

"You didn't have to hit him." Sunghoon says, feeling bad for the younger man. He knows how Jaejoong is when he's jealous but witnessing his wrath never ceases to surprise him. "I'm taking Sarang to a kids' playground, I can take Minseok too while you two make up. Or out."

Yunho blinks, about to shake his head when Jaejoong beats him to it. "That's a brilliant idea, Sunghoon hyung."

"Jaejoong!" Yunho hisses.

Jaejoong glares at him and he shuts up. "I'm not talking to you." He then beams at Sunghoon who's silently wondering if he's pms-ing or... "No hyung, I'm not pms-ing." Jaejoong says through gritted teeth. Oh, he's spoken his thoughts out loud. "I'm sure our Minseokkie would like to spend some time with Sarang."

At the mention of his name, Minseok pauses from eating and looks at his papa. "Play with Sarang?"

Jaejoong grins, leaning in to give him a loud kiss on the cheek. "Yes my baby, you'll play with Sarang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter