fatso

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I told you this wasn’t a good idea.”

“That’s what you tell me everytime we’re out.”

“But--”

“No...no buts. You haven’t been out the house for, what, two weeks? And don’t tell me it doesn’t matter because it does. Don’t give me that about people staring at you because we both know I could only care less and you should, too.”

“Easy for you to say. You’re not the one who weighs three hundred pounds.”

“You don’t weigh three hundred pounds! Just...just two hundred and eighty...something...”

“You won’t understand because you don’t know what it feels like to be me.”

“Goodness, Yunho. We’ve had this conversation one too many times. You’re not the only one who’s fat. I don’t see them complaining.”

“Just shut up Jaejoong, please. If you don’t know what you’re talking about then just don’t say anything anymore.”

Jaejoong frowns, he could only watch as his boyfriend of three years waddle his way back in their house and into their room. Yunho has always had self-esteem issues ever since he started rapidly gaining weight. He doesn’t even eat much. He just gains weight, which they found odd so they decided to take him to the doctor. Apparently, Yunho has this rare condition wherein he just gains weight no matter how many or little he eats. To prevent himself from blowing up, he spends three days a week in their house gym with his personal trainer.

It saddens Jaejoong to see the love of his life cooped up in their house doing absolutely nothing. Yunho’s job was long ago forgotten when the man decided to quit everything that requires him to go outside. Jaejoong thinks it’s pathetic. He isn’t even that big as compared to some people who are, well, significantly bigger than him.

With a sigh, he heads to their bedroom, not even surprised when he finds out the door is unlocked. “Yunho yah...” he trails off, eyes trained on the big lump on the bed. “Baby boy, sweetie pie, angel face,” he tries one more time, hoping to get a reaction from the sulking man. “My ball of rainbows and sunshine.” He pokes his arm and smiles when Yunho stirs, probably in annoyance. He lets out a war cry before jumping on Yunho, throwing himself at him and straddles his hips.

“Damn it Jaejoong, get off.” Yunho says with a groan, trying to push his grinning lover away from him.

Jaejoong stays still and rolls his hips playfully, earning a sharp look from the other. “I won’t unless you agree to go on a date with me.”

“You know what happened when I tried to go out.”

“But Yunho that was Mrs. Oh. You know she’s a judgmental old fart.” Jaejoong cups his cheeks and showers his face with kisses. “I want to show you off to everyone. I want them to know how I’m lucky to have someone as amazing and gorgeous as you and I won’t take no for an answer this time.”

Before he could even protest, Jaejoong hauls him up the bed and drags him outside.





When he said it wasn’t a good idea, he meant it.

He tries to pull his hand away from Jaejoong’s but the shorter man tightens his hold on him. “Stop it.” Jaejoong says without looking at him as they walk hand-in-hand at the streets of Gwangju. “If you keep that up I’d think you’re ashamed of me.”

“It’s actually the other way around.” is Yunho’s reply, much to Jaejoong’s surprise. He stops dead on his tracks and so does Yunho. “Don’t look at me like that, Jae. It sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter