chapter two

Love Actually

"Are u korean?" Minhyuk said, broke the silence between them.

Krystal nooded.

"So it's true that u're Kang Minhyuk, cnblue's drummer?" Krystal asked him

"You dont know me? ssshh cheongmal?" Minhyuk thought that this girl is one of his big fan. he couldn't understand.

"Mianhe. I didn't mean to unrecognize you" she whispered.

Minhyuk chuckled and smiled unconsciously. He realized something that this girl was different with other. yeah he knew that she's pretty, then what? He didn't understand why his heart suddenly wants to know much about her. she's not boice. she's not hater either.

"So what are you?" he asked curiously

"I'm a journalist actually. I came to Japan to interview all of you. we're gonna release our special edition about cnblue for next edition and my boss chose me to be the one to do this project. though I dont quite understand about ur music. I haven't even heard ur songs, I'm sorry"

Minhyuk glued hearing her confession. she's so honest! he thought.

"We're alone now. so you're gonna interviewing me now? Aigoo you must be lucky girl, locked in the same elevator with me, a very handsome and talented Kang Minhyuk. other girls would die to be you" he teased Krystal, made her eyes open wide

"YAH!! what a confidence, you narcissistic!" she hits his left arm, but he was laughing happily. made her more upset.

 

2 hours locked in the same room of elevator was succeed to made them closer. They killed time by talking about their daily activity. teased each other. laughed together. until the technical team was succeed to open the door's lift.

"Ahh it's so relief seeing both of you so well. I'm sorry for some troubles" The lead technical greeted them and asked them for apology.

"never mind sir, we're okay" Minhyuk bowed and took Krystal out with him.

 

"Nice to meet you Miss.Jung. take care" Minhyuk touched her arms softly and smiled. Krystal felt nervous all of sudden. she smiled back to him.

"Nice to meet you, too. Good luck for tomorrow"

"I'll see you soon" Minhyuk waved and left her first.

I'll see you soon?? she didn't get what it means. does that mean he wants to meet again? Krystal blushed unconciously. She felt butterflies in her stomach. she kept stare at Minhyuk's back, sighed and smiled.

 


 

Krystal's POV

So that was Kang Minhyuk. I heard alot about him. that cassanova, I never thought that he's too charming. Gosh his eyed smile, how come I can not fall into him?. C'mon Soojung, where have you been darling? Ahh but he's an idol anyway. so many girls out there would die to be his girldfriend. And I'm nothing. I just an ordinary girl who got this big oppurtunity to see them. it doesn't mean that you're free to like him, Krystal Jung!

Krystal shooked her head. she hated so much what was in her mind. she never wanted to be a fangirl. it's absolutely not her. But that guy changed her mind. in fact, she was attracted by his charm.

Beep..Beep Krystal's phone rang

"Yoboseyo"

"Kryssie where are you now?" said the person on the phone.

"Woobin? wae?" she answered as she packed her stuffs into her white tote bag.

"I just arrived at the airport. the plane had been pending, so I think we better meet up at the dome"

"Mwo??" she was shocked

"Mr.Choi asked me to accompany you. he thought it would be better if the real photographer is going to capture them while you're interviewing"

Oh thank god Mr.Choi was send him to accompany me. I was afraid if I cant capture every moment of their activity here, since I'm not the real photographer. Krystal sighed hard.

"Fine, meet me at the backstage. if I haven't come yet, go find Mr.Kim cnblue's manager. I'll be there in 15 minutes, harasso?"

"Ne" he nooded. then Krystal hang up her phone, she was ready to interview cnblue and watch their concert tonight.she did search their hits album and likes the songs. coffeeshop is her most favourite song, and she can't wait to sing along with them.

Hi Kang Minhyuk, how are you?. Wow you look good today!. Hey Minhyuk-ssi, good luck for tonight's gig. Aisshh what happened with me?! Krystal rolled her eyes and messed up her head. omaigosh she thought she must be crazy thinking of how to greeted him later. Once again, she captured her self in the mirror, smoothed her pink rample dress and smiled with fully confidence. she cant wait to see her eyed-smile guy. wait, her-eyed-smile-guy? whoaa watch out with your words Miss.Jung!

***

"you're here Miss. Jung. How are you? nice to meet you" Mr. Kim welcomed Krystal's arrival. she's in backstage now, everybody was busy with their own bussiness. it's about 30 minutes before cnblue's concert has started. so, Krystal only have 15 minutes to interview them exclusively. she saw Woobin already there, he was busy took photos of backstage activity without realizing her presence.

"Hey guys, this is Krystal Jung from A-Style Magazine. she will be interviewing all of you for 15 minutes in the meeting room. so let's go there quickly" Mr. Kim introduced her to each member and invited all of them to meeting room.

"Annyeong Krystal" cnblue was bowed and greeted her unless Kang Minhyuk. he kept silent and looked like he didn't notice about Krystal's presence. It made a little hurt in her heart suddenly. she confused about Minhryuk's act. they have met each other, talked and laughed together. what now? seems like Minhyuk didn't care at all.

Krystal and Woobin followed four members of cnblue and their humble manager to the meeting room. Woobin realized her bestfriend's face was so gloomy. but he didn't dare to asked the problem since they heading to work.

 

the interview and photoshoot was went well. Krystal took aside her heart problem and worked profesionally. she recorded all of story of cnblue and their hopes to get more succeed in this new album. Time flies so fast and 15 minutes has over. Mr. Kim has warned his kids to prepared stuffs before went to the stage. Krystal just stared at them while they went out of the room one by one.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I wasn't.." Minyuk said when both of them left in that room. he lost his words to face Krystal

"It's ok Minhyuk-ssi. I won't bother you either. I could understand" she smiled a little to comfort the man who's standing in front of her.

"It's my habit. I used to panick and nervous before heading the stage. then you came, and it turned me more nervous. Mianhe"  Heeii what's up Minhyuk-ssi, dont you think that she was only your fan? why are you so worried about her mind? kekeke

"never mind Minhyuk-ssi, dont take it seriously. heey fighting!" she fisted her hands to cheering him up.

"Gomawo Krystal-ssi" he smiled ear to ear.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone, how are you? honestly I dont know how it would turn to be, just let it flow..hope you like it and sorry for some grammatical errors or typos. please leave ur comments, critiques or anything else. I would be happy to read it :)

 

-dChillz-