chapter fourteen

Love Actually

< Minhyuk's POV >

The air feels a little warm but still friendly today. I used to like this kind of weather. But not this time. The time when I should leave her, again. I Honestly don't want to go. I want to stay beside her and accompany her all day long. I won't let another guy dare to approach her, oh especially that jerky , Choi Minho. I hate him the most. Ah talking about him, how could I leave her alone with him. What if he was desperate to seduce her? What if Krystal lulled by the seduction? What will they do behind me? Talking? Eating together? Taking her home? Then.. Aish what I think anyway!

Kang Minhyuk hissed in his mind as he shook his head to push away the bad thought.

 

Yah, what's wrong Hyuk-ah?” Yongie said when he saw Minhyuk who was sitting next to him talking to himself.

Oh, nothing” he smiled awkwardly. He regretted having to think bad about Krystal. He believes that his girlfriend should be fine and doing nothing behind him.

We about to arrive at the airport soon. Prepare your goods and there will probably be a lot of fans are waiting for you there” Mr. Kim warned them when they were about to arrive at Incheon Airport.

Yep he was right. There are plenty of fans who have been waiting for them at the airport, most of them are girls. They were hold some attributes like posters and towels of cnblue picture on it and shouted for cnblue loudly. This type of fanatical fans that sometimes makes cnblue feel happy and a little scared at the same time, because sometimes they do not hesitate to approach them directly.

Four of them got out of the car alternately. Minhyuk wore a hat and sunglasses to avoid the flashing lights of the cameras. The fans were screaming louder when they saw their idols walked toward to check in room with the staffs behind them.

Kang Minhyuuuukkk” a fangirl suddenly approached and hugged Minhyuk's arm and begging “Please marry me!” the security rushed to took off her before Minhyuk couldn't say anything and still in the shock mode. He rolled his eyes in disbelief. Fans will be fans – he thought.

 

Minhyuk quietly observed the behavior of the fans who stood in a row up to the door of the waiting room. Some of them still exist who carry posters of him with Woori hand in hand. He could make sure the photo was taken when he was attending the launch of Heartstring drama starring with Woori. He wondering what would Krystal do if she saw kind of this thing. Upset? Sad? Or just silent and hide her feelings? Typical Soojung. He knew that his girlfriend was very jealous of Woori, obviously. But she couldn't admit it.

 

Beep. There one message appearead on his cell phone. It was Soojung. He smiled and tap on it impatiently.

Have you arrived at the airport?” He realized that Krystal was very attentive to him more and more. This is what he really wanted.

Nde, what are you doing now? Have you eaten?” he tapped the send sign on his phone's screen.

I just arrived at the office and heading to the meeting room with Mr. Kwang. Yep, I already ate. What about you? Don't you dare to skip your breakfast!” She replied his message.

Eiiyy you looked like my wife now ;p. Alright ms. Kang I'll buy some bread to eat before take off. I miss you already!” He couldn't hide his bright smile and made his friends thought that he went crazier.

Yah Kang Minhyuk! You did it again! Whatever, btw I miss you too. Come home soon :*”

I will. Wait for me at home, dear” He tapped again to ended their conversation.

 

-

 

Dear? Omo! You look like a married couple Hyuk-ah. you're married?” Jungshin a half-shouted when he was peeking Minhyuk's phone screen. All of them started to look at Minhyuk in unison.

YAH! Why do you peeking my phone? You stalker! Minhyuk shouted back to him and put his phone into his pants pocket.

Look, he's even more romantic than Yonghwa hyung and Shinhye noona, aigoo” Jungshin chuckled as he kept teasing him. “Why don't you call it mommy and daddy, aigoo that's so sweet” he continued and laugh loudly.

YAH! is it wrong for me to be romantic? Jonghyun hyung and Yoona noona even more disgusting than me. They were making out everywhere, even accidentally made me envy” Minhyuk fizled and glanced at Jonghyun.

Yah! Why me?” Jonghyun gasped when he heard his name called. Yonghwa and Jungshin laugh louder and shrugged their shoulder in unison.

You'd better be careful Hyukkie, Jungshin will continue watching you. As we know, he hasn't have a girlfriend yet” Yonghwa said between his laugh.

YAH!” Jungshin stopped laughing and yelled to his hyung suddenly. All of them even laugh louder.

 

 

< Krystal's POV >

Finally the meeting with Mr. Kwang this morning finished well. Lucky me, not many revisions are given at this meeting. I just need to tidy up some of the photos look less focused. Oh I should meet Woobin to discuss about it. Where's he anyway?

I take out my cell phone to dial his number while I remember about Minhyuk. What is he doing now? If he had arrived in Hongkong? What would he do all day? Did he miss me? Aigoo what I am thinking of? Instead of calling Woobin, I even walked back to my room. I feel so lazy and don't want to do anything. I turn on the PC and start to play my song list. It usually succeeded in arousing my spirits, but not this time. I miss him, so bad. Oh what's wrong with me now? If I could reach him now. I sigh and put my head on desk lazily.

 

(End of POV)

 

Aigoo, there seems to be someone being missed her lover” Woobin teased Krystal as he entered the room without knocking the door first, made her startled.

Yah, you should knocking the door first” she yelled in annoying tone while managed her position.

Knock knock. He obeyed her request to knocking the door then walked into the room.

Thank you” she said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Hey, you look sore Soojungie. He only went for two days anyway” Woobin chuckled

What are you talking about?”

You absolutely know it” He smirked

Whatever! Oh by the way, I had wanted to see you to discuss about the photos” Krystal grabbed some files then approach to Woobin's side.

What photo?”

Here” She gave some files to him “Mr. Kwang wanted us to edit these photo because he thought that it wasn't good enough, seems like blur” Krystal pointed to the photo that she was talk about while Woobin just humming.

You should ask Minho, this one is himself that took of the object” Woobin pointed one of picture that shown Kang Minhyuk when he twisted his drum stick.

Really?” Woobin nodded to assure her.

Omo, why in the world she must go to face him directly? She could do nothing. She needed to ask him to edit that photo or ask for a new one. It's impossible to ask Woobin to do this favor. He would tease me to the death. Krystal just gulped her saliva unknowingly. Mianhe oppa for breaking my promise – she thought.

 

 

A few hours later …

Here's your chamomile tea, miss” a waiter delivering her orders.

Thank you” She turned around after paying the order at the cashier. The presence of someone behind her success surprised her.

Soojung” He was Choi Minho. He stared intensely at Krystal, made her so uneasy. She lowered her head to avoid his gaze.

Can we talk for a minute?” He asked. She has no other choice but to obey. This time she did not have a good reason to avoid Minho. Then she followed Minho who went first to the terrace.

Why did not you answer my calls?” He asked when they sat together in the corner.

...”
“You avoiding me? Why?”

...” She didn't know how to answer him. She kept silent as she gazed to other side.

Tell me what's my mistake? Did I do something wrong?, oh Soojung please talk to me” He began frustrating as she kept silent and avoiding his gaze.

Mianhe oppa, I think I have to be honest with you about me and Minhyuk” She finally talked.

Yeah I already knew it” Minho threw his body against the chair, then continued his sentence “So what about it?”

I guess we shouldn't be too close”. Minho furrowed his eyebrow then asked “Wae? Because of your boyfriend got jealous of me?” he said in mocking tone.

Ani, it's because of me. I feel uncomfortable if you keep being nice to me. You know, we ever had a bad moment at the end of our relationship” She tried to manage her emotion when she wanted to explode it.

Is it wrong? If I still expect you to forgive me and take me back? I just try my best, Soojungie”

...” She couldn't asnwer him. She lost her sentence to face him back.

Yes I am. I do still loving you, Soojung. And I believe if you have the same feeling..”

No I don't. Did you forget what you have done to me? As simple as that what you get back when I was painstakingly rising from adversity?” She cut off his sentences. She tried her best to control her temper while her eyes started to teary. Minho was speechless. He gasped as he felt so much guilty to her.

I'm sorry if I dissapointed you, oppa. But please do not interfere with my life again. I tried so hard to forget you until finally I found him, I found my happiness” She tried to arrange a breather after talking those sentences in a flash.

Minahe Soojung”

It's alright. I've forgiven you” Her lips was form a smile when he stared at her in a sad face.

Now just act like a friend oppa, and let the time to answer all of this. I'm sure someday you will find someone much better than me” She stared at him intensely. She didn't know where the strength came from.

She is usually afraid of Choi Minho, afraid to face her past. Minho is the one who ever filled her heart. The one who ever really she loved. The one who have drowned her into sadness until she thought that she would not be able to deal with it. The presence of Kang Minhyuk successfully braced herself for the courage to face Minho. All she wants to do is just keep the trust of Minhyuk. Though deep inside her heart she still wants to be friends with Minho. That's why she braved herself to talk, so Minho no longer judge one against her feelings.

Mianheyo Soojung. Jinjja mianhe” He held her hand and stare sincerely. She could only smile then replied him “It's okay oppa, so I no longer need to avoid you. I've been honest with you, I just wanted to keep the trust of Minhyuk oppa”.

She grabbed the wallet and drink, then stood up to say goodbye. “I'll leave first, oppa” She said as she bowed politely and left Minho alone. He still did not believe what he just heard. He inhaled a deep breath and then threw his body against the chair as he rubbed his forehead in frustration.

She was right, let the time to answer all of this …


 

In the next day …

 

I'm about to leave the hotel. Yah! Hyung stop it! Wait a minute, I would look for a quiet place to talk, you know my silly friends”

Krystal giggled when she saw Minhyuk trying to avoid Yonghwa who kept from behind. She was receiving video call from Minhyuk. He was about to leave Hongkong and heading back to Korea. As usual, he did not forget to call his girlfriend every few hours to release sense of longing.

If you carry a lot of stuff?” She asked when Minhyuk already found the place to talk comfortably.

Oh, but the assistant will help me to carry it. What are you doing now?”

I'm in my apartment with Jiwon-nie, ..”

Annyeong Minhyuk-ssi” Jiwon interrupts their conversation, waving her hand towards the phone to say hello to Minhyuk cheerfully.

Yah what are you doing!” Krystal pushed her away then continued to talk with her boyfriend while he was waving back to Jiwon.

Oh, I need to go now, dear” He said when someone told him to get ready. “Don't forget to eat! I'll call you back when I arrive at Incheon airport” he continued.

Nde oppa, have a safe flight”

I love you, Soojung” He kissed his cell phone's screen as if it was Krystal. Meanwhile she was kissing him back to say goodbye, making Jiwon suddenly felt nauseous and rushed to out of the room. She didn't want to see the next disgusting scene of them.

Love you, oppa”

 

You're so disgusting, Soojung” Jiwon said after Krystal hung up the phone and went to the kitchen.

I know, but I don't care” She grinned her teeth to best friend. “Oh, jinjja!”

So what will you do when you meet him tonight?” Jiwon said as she poured water into a glass.

Molla. I don't even have to know what to wear or how to brush up on my face to look beautiful” She whined as she sat on the couch and hold the pillow tight. She covered her face by it.

Jinjja? Geez you're really pathetic, Jung Soojung!” Jiwon said in disbelief. She walked towards Soojung and grabbed her hands to stand up.

Alright then, let me dress you this time. C'mon, let's find some clothes that fit you to wear tonight” Jiwon grabbed her wrist then dragged towards her room. Krystal couldn't do anything but obeying her.

 

A few minutes later, they were both busy trying on clothes one by one. Separating clothes that look pretty good and get rid of the bad. They choose clothes while dancing when the song of 22 that is sung by Taylor swift playing through iTunes that is by Krystal. They laughed and danced happily.

I like it. Oh not that one, it was ugly” Jiwon was busy observing the appearance of Krystal. She commented on the embroidery pink dress worn by Krystal and denounced black pointed shoes that she was chose. Jiwon thought that it makes her looks older and a bit y. Krystal put it back to the floor then followed her suggestion to wear black T-trap kitten heels.

Nice!” Jiwon praised her look this time.

Yah, don't you think it's too much?” She waving her dress in unbelief. She looks worried.

You think so? Hmm what about this one?” Jiwon picked the black flare dress with contrast trim and gave to her to try on. She wore it then looked at his feet on the mirror.

Hmm I like it” she murmured.

See, I told ya!” Jiwon shouted in happiness. She clapped her hands and looked at her with satisfied.

Do you think he will likes my appearance?” She said with hesitation. “Definitely!” Jiwon was really confident about it. Krystal kept starring her self on the mirror.

Trust me, he will definitely fascinated by your appearance” Jiwon patted Soojung's shoulder gently to deliver her confidence. “Gomawo Jiwon-nie” Krystal rushed to hug her best friend and rubbed her back.

With one condition, darling” She smirked devilishly. “Mwo?” Krystal was curious to know her request.

Tell me whether he's a good kisser” now she started to whistling naughty. “YAH! How ert you are Kim Jiwon!!” She threw the pillows to her face. “Hey why are you so shy, Soojungie? You were never like this” Jiwon tried to avoid her throw. “So I was right that Kang Minhyuk is a good kisser, isn't it?” This time, Krystal was success to catch her and smacked her arms playfully, “Yah stop it! It's hurt you know!” Jiwon protested her but Krystal kept smacking her arms mercilessly.

***

Krystal stood nervously in the living room. Clock shown at 7 pm, but Minhyuk had not yet come. Once again she glanced at the wall clock. Jiwon gone home earlier. After satisfied dressing Krystal, she decided to go home instead of having to be a statue, or even vomiting saw their intimacy.

Ting Tong. The doorbell rang. Krystal immediately walked to the door and opened it. it's Minhyuk. He looks very handsome wearing a red shirt that is layered with a brown jacket and khaki pants paired with a leather shoe boots. Impressive! Just like her, Minhyuk could not hide his admiration when he saw Krystal appearance. For him, Krystal looks very beautiful and fascinating, making him suddenly froze.

“Annyeong oppa” she greeted him and invited him to come inside.

“Damn, you look so pretty, Soojungie” Minhyuk kept staring at her endlessly.

“liar, I am definitely look stupid wearing this dress right?” She pouted as she pulled the dress less confidently.

“No, I'm not! You do look so gorgeous, makes me look ugly when standing next to you” He said sincerely. But she still less confident.

“Jiwon picked out this dress for me, looks ugly huh?”

“Come here” Minhyuk instead pulled her into his embrace. “You always look beautiful wearing anything, my dear” he kissed the top of her head.

“Jinjja?” she's still not sure.

“You know, your natural beauty never fail to make me fall in love with you everytime I saw you” His words make Krystal's cheeks flushed all of a sudden.

“Molla” She burried her head to his chest. Oh how much she missed his body scent. She inhaled so deep.

“Ahh can we be quiet for a moment like this? I miss you so much” He tightened his embrace and enjoy every second with Soojung. She could only nod him.

“Oppa, if there are many beautiful girls who approach you?” She asked in his embrace. He nodded.

“Mwo? You must enjoy it. Oh do not tell me you're cheating behind” She sighed as she released his arms.

“Oh, I like it” He grinned his teeth to . He loves to see her pout.

“Yah! You told me to not cheating on you, but you...” Minhyuk cut her sentence by pressing his lips to hers. He wrapped her body by his hands around her waist while Krystal linked her hands around his neck. Their kiss turned into a passionate.

“Oppa, I think we should leave” Krystal said after Minhyuk broke the kiss.

“Yeah we shoud, until I finish this one” Minhyuk landed his lips on hers once again. They smiled happily between the kisses.