chapter eleven

Love Actually

Having a relationships with Kang Minhyuk isn’t that easy. Krystal already knew it from the beginning. Minhyuk was terribly busy with his tight schedule of practicing, recording, shooting or even went abroad to held a concert. Meanwhile, Krystal was also busy with her daily activity as a journalist. Besides busy writing for cnblue’s book that assigned by Mr.Choi, she also was busy handling every photo sessions for fashion issue that usually handled by herself. She even stayed in the property room to find and select suitable dresses to wear at fashion photo shoots.

Their tight routine made them was difficult to meet each other. Since they were officially dating, Minhyuk could only fetch Krystal for several times only for had a dinner together. They even did it quietly in a restaurant that had been commonly visited by Minhyuk, so that the owner of the restaurant could give them a VIP room whenever they needed. Krystal also getting used to see Minhyuk's appearance who always wore a hat, jacket, or even a mask to hide his identity when they did go on date.  Yeah, that was a consequence of dating a superstar like Kang Minhyuk. They didn’t want to be caught by his fan girls that could be cause big troubles in their love relationships. She was okay with it as long as she could meet him freely. It was more than enough.

“Anyeonghaseyo” Krystal greeted her office mates as she walked to her cubicle. Everyone’s greeted back then continued their activity. It was already past of 10pm when Krystal went back to her cubicle to continued her unfinished job. There wasn’t to crowd because most of them are already went home at six.

“Where have you been, Kryssie?” Woobin said as he saw her just passed him with a big smile.

“I found some properties and outfits for tomorrow’s photo session” she leaned her body against the desk partition.

“Whoaah you look so happy today. Is Kang Min..” she gasped and immediately closed Woobin’s mouth by her palm.

“Yah, lowered you voice, silly! Do you want everyone know me dating him? Want to die, huh?” she hissed and widens her eyes to warn Kim Woobin. He just blinked his eyes innocently.

“Hyuk kissed you last night?” he whispered as continued his sentence after krystal took off her palm.

 “Isshh oppa, you jinjja!” she pouted and rolled her eyes in disbelieve, made him smiled unknowingly. Teasing Krystal about her love life was being his favorite thing to do. He likes seeing her pouted or even her hissed. He relieved that she finally found someone who really she loved and loving her wholehearted. Someone who could be a part of her life and gave happiness to her.

“Seems like Kang Minhyuk treated you so well, chukae Soojung-ah. I’m really happy for you” he said sincerely. Krystal gave him a cheery smile from behind her cubicle.

“Gomawo oppa. Wish us luck” she blinked her eyes cheerfully, yes she was very happy these days. Kang Minhyuk never fails to brighten her day. His morning call was enough to make her smile all day long.

“Soojung-ah, let me know if that jerk start to hurt you. I will not hesitate to beat him to death”

“Aigoo, do you even can fight?” she chuckled and smiled harass to him.

“Yah! You want to see? Yah! Look at this” he stood up and showed off his sawbuck.  He snorted as he threw his punch to the air. Krystal tried harder to manage her laugh.

“Oppa, jinjja!” she pouted as she ran to him then smacked his right arm. She left him with his crazy action.

Beep..beep. Krystal's phone rang loudly. Kang Minhyuk's self picture appeared fulfill the phone screen as a sign of he was calling for her.

“Yah Kryssie, your boyfriend’s calling!” Woobin shouted out loud, made her ran back to her cubicle with a bright smile on her face. He rolled his eyes seeing and pretend like he wanted to threw up, aigoo do you love him that much, huh? He thought as he sat back behind his cubicle.

“Ne, oppa” she talked in a soft voice.

“Are you busy now?” Minhyuk said over there.

“Not really, wae?”

“Come with me. I had two hours of free time before meeting with client and returned to studio” he said straight to the point.

“Mwo? Where we going?” she was startled hearing his sudden request.

“You’ll see. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Meet me in front of lobby, right?” he hung up his phone and make Krystal went stiff at her cubicle. What is he planning to do now? Kang Minhyuk always had a variety of ways to surprise her. As he did two nights ago. He sent dinner to Krystal when he knew his girlfriend was being overtime at the office. whereas, he did it when he was in Japan to record some new single with cnblue’s member. He was success to make Krystal melted and overjoyed at the same time.

She rushed to tidy up her desk and put her phone back into her tote bag.

“Where are you going? You just arrived” Woobin popped up his head

“Somewhere. I’ll leave first oppa” She grinned her teeth while Woobin was chuckled. He couldn’t stop that lovey-dovey to meet.

“Go home, don’t stay here overnight!” she scolded him as she walked away

“Ne, ahjumma” he said in a half shouted. For him, Soojung is just like his mommy. Never get tired to scold him wherever and whenever.

 

Minutes later, Minhyuk’s black Audi Q5 stopped in front of her office entrance. She immediately got in before anyone realized who was driving the car.

“Hi, oppa” she smiled happily as she managed her position in his car

“Oh thank god finally I can see your face! How are you, babe?” he said as he started the engine and left her office building. Krystal couldn’t hide her red cheek and smiled ear to ear hearing his relieved.

“I’m okay. What about you?” she asked back

“I’m about to die because of missing you”

 “Yah, oppa!” Krystal pinched his waist as she pouted her cute lips. Minhyuk tried to hold her hand as he smiled mutely.

“Yah you don’t believe me? Should I prove it to you” he leaned forward closer to her and pretended like he wanted to kiss her.

“YAH!” he couldn't stop himself to not laugh loudly when she yelled and smacked his arm right away. “Don’t you dare to kiss me, oppa!” she closed by her palm

“Wae? I’m your boyfriend. Omo, don’t you tell me that you never been kissed Soojung-ah!” he opened his eyes wider.

“Kang Minhyuk!!” she yelled as she felt her face was heating up. Minhyuk tried harder to manage his laugh. Finally he knew her sensitive topic. She felt so embarrassed because of what he just said was right. Krystal had never been kissed, even her first love and the only one her ex-boyfriend, Choi Minho, had never kissed her lips. She was too shy to do such a thing.

“Mian, I’m just kidding” he grinned

“…” she kept stare outside the window to hide her red face and also to calmed down her crazy heartbeat.

“Okay..okayy my fault. Now tell me what should I do to make you forgive me? I’ll grant your wish”

“Cheongmal?” she turned her head immediately. Her eyes blinked brightly.

“Ne, just for tonight!”

“I wanna eat ice cream, oppa”  She clenched her palms and began to whine

“Mwo? Ice cream?” Minhyuk raised his eyebrows as he felt confuse about her unusual request to eat ice cream in the middle of the night, she must be joking. But Krystal was assured about that, made Minhyuk just nodded his head to fulfill her request.

“Yeay! Gomaweyo oppa” she shouted happily while Minhyuk laughed in silence.

 

Few minutes later, they arrived at one of the best café in town. This cafe was well known with its yummy dessert, especially its homemade ice cream. Krystal dragged his wrist impatiently to approach the order station as they come inside. Once again, Kang Minhyuk couldn’t bear to hide his smile when seeing Krystal’s behavior. For him, everything about her was just too cute.

“One chocolate cookies and one green tea, please” she talked to the waiter as she chose her favorite ice cream.

“Eiyy, you ordered two ice cream? Are you sure?” Minhyuk raised his eyebrows, then she nodded quickly.

“Green tea for me, while the chocolate one is for you” she grinned her teeth, made him gaped.

“I didn’t say would to order chocolate ice cream” he denied, but seconds later he changed his mind while seeing Krystal was pouted and blinked her eyes sadly.

“Alright, just fulfilled her oders” he said to the waiter while she showed her confused face seeing their bickering. She could only nodded and calculated all costs. Minhyuk initiated to pay it by his credit card.

Minutes later, they two were sat in the corner of café. They were relieved because the café wasn’t too crowded. Most of the costumer even didn't noticed about their presence, so they could talk comfortably.

“You just like five years old” he teased while Krystal was enjoyed her green tea ice cream.

“Whatever you say. I love it so much” she decided to ignore his tease and kept the ice cream happily.

“Oh, oppa can I taste yours?” she asked him suddenly, made him coughed in shock.

“W-what? Do you want to taste me? Here?” he gulped and his eyes grew wider.

“YAH!! What are you thinking of? Aissh jinjja! Oppa, stop to think dirty” she said in annoyed tone as she hit his wrist to release her anger.

“Yah, you just said that you wanted taste me” he hissed in disbelieve, he was in defended mode.

“I mean I want to taste your ice cream, you silly!” They hissed and glared each other. Omo, what a silly couple!

“Harra, it was my fault. Now give me your ice cream!” she snatched Minhyuk’s ice cream and it peacefully. Minhyuk shooked his head then smiled unknowingly. He felt like he wanted to embrace her so bad.

“Happy? Now give me yours” Minhyuk tried to snatch her ice cream but she ignored.

“Yah, do you wanna exchange your saliva with me?” she said in a half yelled.

“Soojung-ah, you just exchanged your saliva with mine” He pointed his ice cream and started to laugh.

“YAH!” she pouted.

“Minhyuk oppa” They gasp heard someone call out Minhyuk’s name. they were so sure that nobody noticed their presence. They turned in unison to see who was called his name.

“Woori?” He said in disbelief

“Ah it’s you, what are you doing here?” She looked at them one by one, made them felt so nervous.

“Can I sit here?” she continued her sentence as she pulled out the chair and sat next to Minhyuk.

“Sure” Minhyuk whispered.

“Oh, we already met in Japan, right? You were journalist who reported about cnblue” Finally Woori memorized about her acquaintanceship with Krystal. She gulped as she heard her name called by Woori, then nodded as an answer.

“Ah I still have a good memory. But what are you doing here with my oppa?” she raised her eyebrows curiously.

“I accidentally met her, and then decided to sit together because I already knew her” Minhyuk tried to save their condition. He didn’t want Woori realized about their relationships. Krystal could only nodded him. To be honest, she didn’t like his answer. She felt hurt when he said that they had accidentally met. It was wrong, they were met in purpose. Mihyuk asked her out in purpose. But once again, she could only shut .

“Miss Jung is currently working on our book project as well, so she took the opportunity to interviewed me, right? He blinked his eyes to Krystal as a sign for her nod.  She nodded and smiled awkwardly.

“Umhh I see” Woori seems didn’t notice about that situation.

“Woori-ah, what are you doing here? Don’t you know it’s already late at night?” Minhyuk scolded her. “Where’s your manager? Why you go outside alone?” he didn’t know that Krystal was started to pissed off. She didn’t like Minhyuk treated her so well. Suddenly she felt jealous as she had ever felt towards Hye-mi before.

“Actually I came here to bought ice cream for her. She was busy choosing a dress for her cousin” she said

Beep beep. Woori’s phone rang. She rushed to answer her call

“Yoboseyo” she listened it carefully

“Oh You’ve done. Alright, I’ll go there in five minutes. Just wait” she hung up the phone then put it back to her purse.

“I have to go oppa, my manager has done”

“Alright then, send my regard to her” Minhyuk said politely as he stood up to gave Woori farewell hug. WHAT?? Minhyuk just hugged her casually in front of his girlfriend. Yes, it was only a slight hug, but he couldn’t do that to her. Oh poor Soojung.

“I’ll see you soon oppa, bye” She waved to Minhyuk like she didn’t care about Krystal’s presence.

Woori left them alone. They stared each other awkwardly. Minhyuk knew that she didn’t like Woori behavior. She must be jealous to her.

“Are you okay” he said carefully. Krystal sighed heavily. Suddenly she lost her appetite and threw away her ice cream.

“I want go home” she stood up and seized her bag. Minhyuk sighed heavily. He had no idea what should he do to reduce her anger. He followed her from behind without saying anything. Minhyuk started the engine as they sat in his car silently.

 

“Mianhe Soojung” Finally he broke the silence.

“…”

“Jinjja mianheyo” he said sincerely as he grabbed her palm tightly. Krystal didn’t respond him. She kept stare outside the window even though she let Minyuk held her hand. She just wanted to calm down herself. Minhyuk sighed, he kept holding her hand.

“Alright then, you deserve to mad at me” he lost the hope.

“No problem oppa. It’s okay if you wanted to talk with her” Soojung finally spoke out.

“It doesn’t matter if you didn’t acknowledge me as your girlfriend. I can bear with that” she said in a sad tone. She tried to manage her tear to not falling down.

“But I didn’t like to see you hugged another girl, it hurts me” she closed her eyes as she wiped her tears. Minhyuk tighten his grip on her palm.

“I'm sorry for behave like this to you. I'm so embarrassed of myself” Minhyuk rushed to hug her while his other hand kept focus on wheel. He shook her shoulder gently and let her crying in his embrace.

“Mianhe Soojung. Mianheyo” he said as he kissed her head deeply. He let himself took a deep breathe on her hair. He felt so guilty for making her sad. He absolutely was regret his behavior. He could feel Krystal nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist. She buried her head in his chest.

 

Few minutes later, they arrived in front of her apartment. This time, Minhyuk walked her to the door.

“Do you want to come inside?” she invited him while they were stood up in front of the door.

“Is your parent inside?” he asked

“They’re not. They’re going abroad for business trip. Let’s come in” She invited as she opened the door. Minhyuk has often escorted Krystal home, but it was his first time come inside her apartment. As he predicted, the interior was so cleaned and well designed. It doesn’t huge, but simply made him so comfortable. Most of the walls are covered by wallpaper and white colors dominate most of the furniture. Her apartment was so amazing.

“Do you often to stay alone like this?” he still observed the entire room when Krystal was busy brewing coffee for him at the kitchen.

“Oh, I’m used to. Kim Woobin or Jiwon-nie come to stay here sometimes”

“Mwo?!! Woobin spent the night with you?” Minhyuk gasped hearing her statement.

“Oh, sometimes he bought me some food and we ate it together. Then they stay overnight to accompanied me” she said as she put the tea cup on the coffee table. She opened her cardigan then hung it to the wall. After that, she joined Minhyuk sat at living room.

“ You can’t sleepover with other guy. Don’t you know that it was so dangerous?” Minhyuk pouted.

“dangerous? How could it be? He’s my friend, you knew it” yes then they started to bickering again.

“Yah, he’s a guy! Boys will be boys. He could do something dirty on you!” he increased his voice

“Like what?” she challenged him to give the best reason behind his fear

“Kissing you” He said as she turned her head to face him suddenly. Her sudden move made closed their distance. Minhyuk was less than an inch from Krystal’s face. Their nose already met and they could feel warmth breathe on their face. Kang Minhyuk took this opportunity to bring his lips closer to her. And finally he captured her lips with his. Minhyuk taste her lips lovingly. He pulled her into his embrace and forced his kissed on her.

“Oppa, that was my first kiss” Krystal said as she broke the kiss

“Nope, it was our second kiss” he said when she showed her confused face.

“Did you remember of our first kiss in studio? that was our first, and it will our three times” he said as he pressed his lips against her. Krystal just grabbed his muscle while he was begging to enter . Seconds later, they were on tongue fight. This time, they kissed passionately. he started to caress her hair then rubbed her back while she moaned in pleasure.

Ting Tong! The apartment’s bell rang as a sign of a guess waiting for her outside. They broke their kiss lazily. Minhyuk tried to steal his last kiss on her while she pulled him away and warned him by her sharply look.

“Ssshh there’s someone out there oppa! just wait here” She wiped her lips and smoothed her hair by hands. She rushed to open the door.

“Jiwon-nie?”


 

Hi guys, so sorry for late update. I was very busy these days. I still put the romance in this chapter since they just becaming a couple at the last chapter. So  I let them to enjoy their moment before...kekeke just wait it patiently. How about this chapter? Please..please let me know and leave your comment below. I would appreciate it so much. Thank u :)

 

 

_dChillz_