Chapter twenty three

Love Actually

There’s no longer a quiet day for Jung Soojung since she and her boyfriend, Kang Minhyuk showed themselves as a lover in public. Everyone began to know her, even her face was spread throughout the media. Her name is always associated with the big names of cnblue’s drummer since they were shown up walk hand in hand publicly. She actually got used to it. If she ever felt scared and chose to avoid Minhyuk, this time she felt conversely. She felt strong enough to pass this all, no matter how hard she must be faced, she would be able to do it as long as he was beside her. As simple as that. As she did this time, was facing Mr. Choi to give some explanation to him.

“I know you must be so mad at me. I’m sorry, sir” She said as she lowered her face to avoid eye contact with her boss. She secretly peeked some pictures of her and Minhyuk which scattered on his desk. “I’m ready if you ask me to resign now” and now she was staring at the floor while her heart was pounding like crazy. Her risk, yeah she must be ready to take the consequences of what she did with him. Like it or not it also affects the image of the company where she works now, she has to bear with it.

“Who said I was going to fire you, huh?” Mr. Choi finally spoke and smirked to see her awkwardness. He sighed heavily then put the pictures together, “I know you love him, and it is not at all wrong. I'm just worried about you”

“Nde?” Soojung raised her face as she felt a bit surprised to hear what he said just now. What did he say? Worry? Worrying who? Am I dreaming or what? – she still in confusion.

Instead of getting angry, Mr. Choi even smiled warmly at her, “You’re dating cnblue’s drummer, young lady. Don’t you scare with his fangirls? They began to terrorize you with terrible words” He frowned. He obviously looks worry with Soojung now.

“I know, sir. I know it very well” she said confidently. “But I wont give up now, I’ll take all the risks together with him, maybe it sounds cliché but yeah I really do”

“Seems you really love him, huh?. All right then, make sure you are fine because I don’t want to lose one of my best journalists besides I also consider you as my own daughter, ahrasso?” he said firmly and succeed to make Soojung open-mouthed and finally nodded slowly.

“Good girl. you may leave the room now” He allowed her to come out the room.

That easy? As simple as that? Jinjja?? Is he really my boss?? – lots of questions were spinning in her head while she stepped out the room with confuse expression. She didn’t get it, she had no idea why Mr. Choi suddenly blessed her relationships instead of asking her to resign. What’s wrong with his brain? Was his head hit by something or what?, again Soojung could only shrugg her shoulder secretly but also felt relief at the same time.

 

FNC Building, Cheongdamdong

Meanwhile, the four members of cnblue got a surprise with the arrival of FNC’s CEO in the midst of their practice sessions in the studio. He came along with manager Kim and looks very (please underline this word: very!)  angry. Oh , something bad seems to come, get ready boys!. But fortunately they've been preparing for it, especially the suspect Kang Minhyuk.

“Would you mind to tell me what’s this?!!” He was a half-shouted when he roughly threw some pictures that shown Minhyuk and Soojung walk hand in hand publicly.

Everybody was silent. No one dared to answer him. No one.

“Kang Minhyuk explain!!!” he shouted as he pointed directly to Minhyuk who was starled hearing his name just mentioned by his boss.

He put the drumsticks then stood and walked towards Mr. Kwang. “It’s me, with Krystal Jung” he said.

“WHAT?!! Tell it once again!” he was about to explode if manager Kim didn’t hold his arm, trying to calm him.

“I was with her, my girlfriend” Kang Minhyuk tried hard to control his emotion. He tried to explain to him amicably.

“How dare you call her as your girlfriend? Did you forget who you are, huh?” he asked emotionally.

“She is indeed my girlfriend!” Minhyuk said confidently as he gave a deadly stare to him. He could feel Yonghwa patted his arm to calm him.

 “Look what you've done, Minhyuk-ssi!! You have tarnished the name of cnblue and this company as well! How dare you!” he stretched his hair roughly.

“I’m sorry for dissapointing you ahjussi, but I wont ever give up on her anymore, I just won’t”

“Then leave this company immediately!” everyone was surprised to hear his harsh words. The FNC’s CEO just fired cnblue’s drummer. For God’s sake they gaped in unison, they couldn’t believe what he just said. He was too much.

“You can’t fired him ahjussi. If you insist, so you have to fire me as well” Yonghwa finally spoke to defend his younger brother while the other two nodded him as an agreement.

“Count me in, yong” Jonghyun joined him.

“Me too, hyung” and now Jungshin also volunteered himself to resign, joining with the elders.

Kang Minyuk was staring in amazement to his brothers. He smiled in relief.

“What the hell is this?!!” Mr. Kwang lost his words as he felt angry even more.

“Hyung, mianhe. This time, I think you better let him be. Nothing can change his decision” then manager Kim finally spoke to neutralize the atmosphere. He felt the urge to reconciling them. “Trust me, hyung. Minhyuk can surely overcome this scandal and convince the public that this case will not affect their performance on stage” manager Kim tried to deal with the CEO, oh you should thanked him after this, Minhyuk-ssi!
“What about Woori? She already involved into this as well”

“She knew. She called me yesterday and I also have explained to her” Minhyuk answered.

“Is that so?” Kang Minhyuk nodded him. “Alright then, this time I let you. But I will not forgive you if a new scandal that could tarnish the image of the company happen again. Make sure it will not happen in the future!” Mr. Kwang raised his index finger to warn him for the last time. He nodded dilligently.

“Held a press conference as soon as possible, Kim. We have to confirm this scandal immediately so as not to drag on and affect your career” He ordered the manager to fix everything while the four member smiled in relief. They gathered surrounding Minhyuk and hugged him together after Mr. Kwang and manager Kim left the room.

“Mianhe hyung, jinjja mianheyo” Minhyuk felt sorry between their hug.

“Yya! Don’t you ever do that again, hyukkie. You almost made us jobless, you jerk!!” then Yonghwa hit his head hardly and succeed make him shout in pain while the others giggled so hard. Congrulations, Mr. Kang…you made it, again.


 

 

“Ummh smells good” Minhyuk inhaled so deep while back hugging his girlfriend at her kitchen. Yeah he always makes time to visit Soojung between his tight schedule. No matter how late he came, she would open the door for him. She used to it. She even came to his shows for several time and accompanied him during his practice in studio, no matter how late it was. They were so in love …

“Yya! What are you doing? You bother me, aishh this kid jinjja” she hissed as she tried to escape from his embrace, but unfortunately she failed. “Oppa, at least you help me to cook instead of disturbing me!” she kept yelling in annoyance while he just grinned innocently.

“Okay, what can I do for you? let me help you dear” he finally release her then took the blue apron and wore it casually.

“Jinjja?” Soojung was surprised to see him wearing such a thing, omo! She made cnblue’s drummer cooking something for dinner, kyaa kyeopta!

Minhyuk nodded excitedly, “Anything for you”.

 

Then the couple started to cook together. They messed up the kitchen with junk were scattered everywhere. He was indeed intent to help her, but in fact he just screwed up and made ​​Soojung complained because he didn’t do what was commanded by her. Who told you to allow a drummer cooking, huh? all he knows just drumming by the way! Jinjja!!

“Oppa you should cut the onions first!” she yelled

“Aishhh who told you to put the mayoinase in it? You want make a spaghetti or what?!!” she yelled even more.

“You shouldn’t put the salt into it, KYAAAA oppa you just messed up!!” and now she started to cry, poor Soojungie. Who told you to allow him cooking for dinner? ckckck

 

Minutes later…

“Don’t eat it, Soojung-ah” Minhyuk took aside two plates of spaghetty that he just cooked while Soojung still pursed her lips angrily,

“Shirro!! Who told you that I’m going to eat it?! Eat it by yourself!” She yelled as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Aigoo seems he really knew how to get on her nerves.

“Mian, I just wanted to help you” He joined her to pursed his lips as he lowered his head, pretended sorry and sad. Awww poor Hyukkie, Yya you shouldn’t too harsh to him Soojungie, at least he tried to help you..aigoo this couple!

Kang Minhyuk knows her very well. He knew that his pretty girlfriend wouldn’t be able to mad at him for so long. That was her weakness actually. Yeah her weakness is seeing Minhyuk pursed his lips sadly. Aisshh so easy!. The couple finally ended with a big bowl of ramyeon. They ate together in one bowl with the same spoon, they use it alternately. Oh correction: Soojung was the one who fed the spoil Minhyuk. He was eating joyfully while watched his favorite series on television. Looks like his dream came true. Soojung cooked for him, fed him and accompanied him as well. What a sweet scenery.

 

“Oppa, you should go home now. It’s already late” Soojung said weakly while her head leaned on his shoulder. She felt sleepy and almost fell asleep until she realized that Minhyuk was still there, watching series in her apartment.

“Shirro, I want to sleep here with you” he said nonchalantly as he changed the channel randomly.

“Don’t talk nonsense, you should leave now” Soojung forced her eyes to open wider and stood up lazily. “Oh c’mon oppa!” she pulled his hand harder to help him stand, but she failed because Minhyuk insisted to sit and stay. “I’m so sleepy, you know” she said with a half-closed eyes.

“Alright, let’s sleep in your room” suddenly he stood then circled his hand around her shoulder. He guided her towards the room excitedly.

“Yya! Oppa just go or else..” Soojung lost her words when Minhyuk was standing less an inch in front of her. She gulped nervously.

“Or else what? Kissing me?” he gave a light peck to her, made her nervous even more.

“Yya! Kang Minhyuk micheoso..you –“ he cut her words by kissing her lips in a flash. “Oppa!” she shouted in embarrassment, her face was becoming so red.

“Wae? you want it again?” he was about to kiss her until she escaped and ran towards the room. Minhyuk bit his lower lip and giggled. He chased after her then tickled her so hard. She was giggling so hard when Minhyuk tickled her waist mercilessly.

“Oppa stop it!” she begged between her laugh, “Yya!! Stop it, oppa jinjja!!”

Minhyuk suddenly stopped when he realized that his body was on top of her. She was lying down on her bed and sculpted all of a sudden.

 

Awkwardness filled the air.

 

Minhyuk immediately stood and cleared his throat nervously, “Sorry”

Soojung was clearing as well. She sat and smoothed her position.

“Kajja, you should sleep now” Minhyuk forced her to lay upon the bed and covered her body with the blanket up to her chin. “I’ll accompany you till’ you fall asleep” he said, “And no more but!” he warned before Soojung could protest him. She could roll her eyes and had no choice but obeyed him.

Kang Minyuk was laying down beside her. He just ignored her complain because he insists to share the bed with her, he didn’t mind it, at all. He plugged in the earphone to hear his favorite song of maroon five as a lullaby while waiting for his girlfriend to fall asleep. He did it wholeheartedly.

 

For a few minutes later, Soojung heard soft snore from her side and found Minhyuk already slept peacefuly. Dear God, how could he fall asleep first? He was the one who intended to wait for me to fall asleep,wasn’t he? – Soojung chuckled and had no other choice but to let him sleep by her side. she seems to be getting used to share a bed with him.

She stood up and tiptoe carefully towards him as if afraid to wake his peacefull sleep. She took the earphone then pulled the blanket up to cover the entire of his body. Then she tiptoes back to her bed and lied down besides him. She was startled whe she felt something prop her arm, Minhyuk’s phone. She took it and wiped it easily to open the phone. Yya, why you could be so carelessly? She hissed in her mind. Honestly she felt a bit guilty when she opened his private teritory, but she couldn’t hold her curiosity to know what he was doing with his phone.

Omo you just uploaded something on your twitter, and you have lots of notifications as the retweet. She was so sure that was his fangirls who was retweeting his status. It made her more curious to know what just he uploaded, and felt surprise when she saw a picture of failed spagetty. And her eyes got wider when she read something as its caption “My first spaghetty to my beloved Soojung. I learnt to cook for her, how does it looks?”. She gulped nervously. Gothca, Jung!

Of course he has lots of retweets from his friends and fangirls. Most of them are answered hysterically while some of them praised his cuteness. Lovers and haters, yeah you couldn’t separate them easily, right? They always be there to accompany your life, they always be there no matter how hard you tried to avoid or remove them from your life. it such a part of your life that couldn’t be separable. And Soojung got used to it. She even gained more lovers than haters now, it was because of him who never tired to assure his fans that he really really really loves the girl named Jung Soojung, so as they could slowly accept her.

Soojung put his phone on the side table and stared at the sleeping Minhyuk. she touched his cheek gently and gave a peck on his lips, “Thank you for loving me, oppa” she said while her lips formed a big smile. Good night…


 

 

Hi there,

So sorry for late update, I was so busy writing antoher FF. Here the newest chapter from me. Such a boring, yeah I know it. Don’t expect to much from me since it’s my 1st ff hehehe..

Thank u for subbing, voting and commenting in this story, I really appreciate it. Please don’t be a silent reader, your comment will courage me to continue this story till’ the end. Thank u  guys

 

_dChillz_