Chapter six

Love Actually

Four days have passed, and its time to Krystal and Woobin to came back to Seoul. They had done their assignment. It was time to leave Tokyo. It was the right time to leave Kang Minhyuk. Krystal didn’t understand why she was really sad to leave Tokyo. It wasn’t because of the city, it was because him. Because she wanted to know about her true feeling towards him, and everything about him. But time was running so fast.

Jung Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jung shin and all of staff including Mr.Kim are already there. Krystal and Woobin met them at the executive lounge to say good bye.

“Mr.Kim, thank you very much for your kindness. It’s an honor for me to meet a guy like you” Krystal hug the fat man who was cnblue’s manager.

“My pleasure dear, nice to work with you. I’ll see you soon in Seoul. Send my regard to Mr.Choi” he replied. His eyes started teary.

“Yonghwa oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Jungshin oppa it was really nice to meet you. I had so much fun. Gomawo” then Krystal bowed to four man who stood up in front of her.

“you’re welcome Soojung-ssi. I’ll see you soon” Yonghwa gave his warm hug to her.

“Oh, where’s Hyukkie? I didn’t see him this morning. He wouldn’t to see Soojung?” Jonghyun observed the entire room, tried to find his maknae.

“it’s okay oppa, please send my regard to him” Krystal smiled. She felt sad because he wasn’t there. He should be here. He should say something. But seemed he didn’t care at all, it felt so different if compared to his behavior last night.

“Thank you guys, nice to meet you all. We’ll meet again in Seoul” Woobin patted Yonghwa’s arm gently. Just like Krystal, Woobin also had a great time in Tokyo. He didn’t just get a lot of good photos in Tokyo, but also some new friends.

“Yeah, I’ll call you if we came back to Seoul, mate. Yah, take care of Soojung” Yonghwa replied, he nodded.

 

“Oppa!”

A woman’s shout succeed to make all of them turned to the source. A pretty young girl stood up in front of them. Her black ruffled dress and long straight hair made her look so pretty. She smiled, then rushed to hug each of them.

“Woo ri-ssi!” Yonghwa was surprised to see that pretty girl. It seemed like they haven’t met for long time ago.

“What are you doing here? Who’s with you?” Yong asked her as he broke his hug.

“Oh, I came here to vacation, then I met Minhyuk oppa” she directed her gaze to the entrance where Kang Minhyuk already stood up.

“Aissh this brat! Where have you been? You suddenly disappeared this morning” Jonghyun threw his sharp gaze, made Minhyuk grinned.

“Ah mian Jonghyun oppa, I was the one who kidnapping Hyukkie oppa. I missed him, I called him last night and was surprised to hear you have been stayed here” Woo ri explained vigorously.

“Oh I see” Yong nodded.

“Uhm..sorry for interrupting you guys. We'll leave first. Please talk comfortably” Woobin reminded that he was still in the same room. Looked like they forget about Woobin and Krystal presence.

“Oh my, I’m sorry Woobin-ah. this little girl just shocked me about her sudden presence. Woo ri-ssi, this is Krystal Jung and Kim Woobin. They did interview us for their special edition. Yeah they worked as a journalist” Yonghwa introduced Woo ri to his new friends.

Woo ri shakes Krystal’s hand. She said her name and bowed as Krystal did it too.

“So you’re going to leave?” Woo ri asked and Krystal nodded.

“Too bad, we’ve just met. Alright then, nice to meet you Miss Jung and Woobin-ssi” she bowed once again.

“Yah Hyukkie, did you say wanted to drive them to the airport?” Jungshin succeed made his chingu startled.

“Oppa, you promised me to take me walk around the city” Woo ri rushed to Minhyuk side and hung over his arm spoiled. Minhyuk was in dilemma. He wanted to drive Krystal to the airport, but he couldn’t ignore Woo ri who asked him first. He just sculpting in his position. He didn’t dare to look Krystal.

“Ah, there’s no need Jungshin-ah. Minhyuk must be very busy. Our driver, Mr Lee will drive us to the airport” she answered quickly as she saw Minhyuk’s silence.

“Alright then, good bye Soojung-ssi”

All of them waved to Krystal and Woobin, unless Kang Minhyuk. He didn’t dare to stare at her eyes. He felt so guilty. He knew it, he wanted to stop her and won’t let her go. He wanted her to stay beside him. He wanted her so much, but all he could do is just silent his mouth. He even didn’t say goodbye to her.

***

 

What it was? Last night he was being so nice to me, he even hugged me! Now he came with a pretty girl. What does he mean? Yah Kang Minhyuk don’t you think you could play with my heart easily! Who do you think you are?! Aisshh how come I fell in love with a guy like you? You jerk!

I could only stare outside the window. I lost my mood to talk with Woobin during our flight to Seoul. Kang minhyuk just ruined my day.

“Are you okay Soojung-ah?” Woobin asked me. To be honest, I was too lazy to answer him. But I didn’t want let him guess what I feel.

“Yeah, I just so tired Woobin-ah” I chose to laid my back against the seat. A vision of Minhyuk and Woo ri still spinning around in my head.

Is she the reason why he came late? The reason of his disappeared? Ah you love her that much Minhyuk-ssi? You even didn’t dare to let her hands off. you looked happy with her presence. Alright then, maybe it’s true that I was the one who liking you. What can I do? She’s very pretty, she is also equally famous like you. I knew I was nothing to you, but why are you being nice to me? Why Kang Minhyuk?

Krystal shooked her head softly. All she wants to do is forgetting about her moment with Kang Minhyuk. For her, it was only her summer night dream. She will wake up soon and let it all go…

 

I wasn’t expecting like this happens. I intended to drive Krystal to the airport this morning. But suddenly I got a message from Woo ri. She told me that she’s in Japan for vacation. She wanted to see me and walk around with me. I thought it was okay at first. but seeing Soojung reaction I felt really guilty. It feels like I was hurt her. It feels like I betrayed her. Why I couldn’t dare to stop her? Why I just sculpting without saying a word? Why my heart was hurt seeing her behavior, seemed she didn’t care about me at all. Is she mad at me?

“Oppa, are you okay? What are you thinking of?” Woo ri’s voice made my sense’s back.

“Oh, its nothing. I just so tired. Woo ri-ah would you please walk around without me, I’m so tired. I’ll be waiting for you here” Minhyuk pointed a bench near the lake.

“Alright, I’ll leave first oppa. I'll be back soon” she waved to Minhyuk and disappeared between the crowd.

Mihyuk sighed hard and threw his on the bench. He must be crazy. His head was full of Krystal’s face. He missed her. He wanted to call her so many times but he didn’t dare to do it. He was afraid rejected by her. He was afraid that only him liking Krystal very much, he never knew that she has the same feeling as him.

I guess my love has to be you
My heart says it doesn’t know anyone but you

Is the love – what to do? When I see you, tears keep falling
Love – what to do? I try to hold it in but my love seeps out

(Melody Day, Only me of OST Marry him if you dare)


three days had passed since the last time Krystal met Minhyuk. The deadline of cnblue’s project made her start to forgetting him. She was really busy writing some articles and lead her team to find some new data to support the articles. This morning Mr.Choi called her and Woobin into his room.

“Welcome back guys, is everything went well?” Mr.Choi greeted them and asked them to sit.

“Ne sir, we interviewed them and did twice photo session in theme park and Saihojji garden in Kyoto” Woobin reported to him.

“I see, ah Krystal-ssi I heard you became closer with cnblue’s member. What you got from them? Did you know their secret or something?” Mr.Choi pulled his face to hear her answer clearly.

“Mwo? Aniyo sir, we did it professionally. I’m not that closer” Krystal catch a glimpse at Woobin, hoped he wouldn’t dare to tell the truth.

“Is that so? Ah I thought you could do more Miss Jung, it’s okay, it was enough. You did it very well” Mr.Choi’s answer made them relief,

“I want to tell you something more important than your trip in Japan honestly, we succeed to cooperate with FNC Entertainment. We’re going to make a book of cnblue. It contains cnblue’s carrier and their real life”

Krystal gulped.

“And I want you two to handle this big project, alright?”

Krystal choked

“MWO??” she shouted as Woobin started to laugh. Bingo Soojung-ah!

***

 

“Mwo? Cooperate with cnblue? Again? Why in the world I must deal with them again?” Krystal mumbled and rolled her eyes. She was in her cubicle after left Mr.Choi’s room. She didn’t expect to see them-him- again. She wanted to forget him as she never got a call from him.

“You have a guest waiting for you at the parking lot” Woobin appeared suddenly.

“Who? Why parking lot? Aishh this guest must be crazy!” she hissed a little. She has done with all trouble caused by Mr.Choi.

“Better see it first” Woobin messed her hair and walked into his cubicle next to her cubicle.

Krystal rushed to see her guest. She was very curious.

She arrived at the parking lot and saw nobody there. She thought that Woobin joked and lied to her. She wanted to go back and scold him but her phone was rang, she got a message.

 Go find black Audi Q5 around you. Meet me inside – Kang Minhyuk

What? Kang Minhyuk? Is it really him? Krystal was frozen in her position. She stared at her phone’s screen once again to make sure it was really Kang Minyuk who texted her.

She tried to find that car. She stopped her steps when saw a black premium SUV car in front of him. A man’s shade behind the wheel made her breath stopped. She opened the door slowly and get in the car. Yes he was Kang Minhyuk. He was sitting behind the wheel and smiled when saw Krystal sitting in his car.

“How are you Soojung-ah”

Krystal still lost her focus

“Minhyuk-ssi, are you really Kang Minhyuk?” her confuse face made him wants to hug her tightly.

“Ne, it’s me. How are you? You looked so skinny than before, are you on diet?”

“Huh? Aniyo. When you came back Minhyuk-ssi? Why are you here? What are you doing here?” she bombarded him with lot of questions.

“Because I miss you”

“mwo?” she was speechless.

“I need to admit that I miss you. Do you feel the same thing?” he grabbed Krystal’s palm and played with her fingers. She thought that she wanted to faint. Somebody please wake her up! She must be dreaming.

“Kang Minhyuk, what are you saying? I don’t understand” she whispered.

“You do. All you need is prove your self that you were missing me too” he started the engine and drive his car slowly.

“Mwo?? You kidding me!” she hit Minhyuk’s right arm to wake him up

“Yah! Don’t you trust me? Ishh this kid jinjja! Why do I have to see you soon? Do you know that I just arrived in Seoul and rushed to see you. Aisshh jinjja!” he hissed. Krystal smiled to see his cute anger. She felt flatter suddenly. She didn’t expect he came for her. He came because of missing her. What a shocking answer!

“Gomawo Minhyuk-ssi” she smiled sincerely

“Oh, but stop calling me Minhyuk-ssi. I’m older than you, so call me oppa, alright?” he said while driving his car

“Ne, oppa”

Minhyuk smiled unconsciously. He likes his new calling.

“Good girl. Now let’s find a restaurant first. I’m so hungry” he said.

Krystal still didn’t believe what happened to her. Minhyuk’s presence was very shocked her. She tried to forget him even though she can’t. she always think about him, about their sweet moment in Tokyo. It feels like her dream came true. at this time, she only wanted to enjoy it. She closed her eyes and let Minhyuk held her left palm.

Just like Krystal, finally Minhyuk brave his heart to see his lover. He didn’t care what people say. He didn’t care even his band mate would scolded him for disappearing suddenly. He only wanted to see Krystal’s face. He wanted to make sure that his feeling was true. he fell in love with an ordinary girl like Krystal. All he wants to do is just hold her hand and took her away with him. Let the universe smiled at them for this time .

 

See my eyes are watching

Hear my heartbeat is pounding

Whatever I do wherever I go It’s for you

 

See my days without you

I feel no shame in crying

Whatever it takes you know that

I’ll be with you

 

Now that I see the light

Now that I touch my light

Now that I realize all I ever wanted is only you

 

(Big Baby Driver, Here For you – OST The Heirs, 2013)

 


 done with chapter six. hope you like it guys. please be a good reader, leave your comments and critiques. I would appreciate it. thank u for subscribing my story :)

 

-dChillz-