chapter five

Love Actually

It was about 2 pm when they arrived at Saihoji garden in Kyoto. Fortunately, the weather was very sunny. While cnblue were busy prepared themselves in van, Krystal and Woobin decided to walk around the entire place to find the best spot for photo session. They also discussed about the concept and angle. Finally they agreed choosing bloomy sakura trees as the background for that second photo session.

“Soojung-ah, you looked very happy these days. Wae?” Woobin asked her as he cleaned his camera’s lenses.

“Mwo? Ah..that is..oh how can I’m not happy when everything went well. We made it Woobin-ah, we succeed interviewing cnblue and captured their activity in here. Aigoo Mr.Choi must be proud of us” Krystal was startled hearing his friend’s sudden question. She was hope that her long answer could make Woobin’s mouth shut. Unfortunately, it made Woobin curious to ask more.

“Really? But why you looked closer with Kang Minhyuk, ah he even acted weird lately, seems like want to protect you or anything else” he pretended like he didn’t care about the answer, but in fact looking forward to hear her answer.

He wanted know about the truth. About his friend’s feeling towards Minhyukkie. In other side, Krystal was very speechless. She had no idea how to answer his question. She even not sure about her feeling towards that cnblue’s drummer. She was afraid that its only her who liking him without feedback.  Ottokae?

“Yah! How could you ask that silly question? Its nothing between us. Why don’t you ask him directly?” Krystal yelled and hissed at him, made him laughed loudly seeing her response.

“Eiiyy if its nothing, then why you got angry? Don’t you think that he likes you” Woobin kept teasing her, and again he got a pinch in his left arm.

 Although its hurt, he satisfied seeing Krystal response. He got the answer. But honestly, deep in his heart, Woobin worried about his friend. He hoped it never happen to her. If his feeling was true, he was afraid it will hurt Krystal so much. He definitely didn’t want it happen.

“Omo, my girl got angry. Don’t tell me that you have fallen for him. Aigooo Soojung-ah you broke my heart into pieces” he even touched his chest and pretended like his heart was hurt. Krystal couldn’t hold her anger and threw her empty mineral bottle to Woobin. he laughed louder.

“Aishh oppa, jinjja!!” she left him alone. She didn’t care to set the spot anymore. She was busy hiding her blush cheeks. Omo what are you hiding Soojung-ah?

 

Woobin and Krystal didn’t know there someone who observed them from far. Kang minhyuk had done prepare his self and waiting his friends outside the van. He had no idea why he likes to see Krystal’s behavior lately.  He likes it like there no one interesting objects than her.

Just like him, Krystal also felt something different in her heart when she saw Minhyuk. Something that can not be explained by words.  She had no idea why she can’t hold her anger when Woobin said his name. Why her heart kept racing crazily when Minhyuk touched her. She’s not sure about her feeling. She thought that its impossible for her liking someone like him, someone famous like Kang Minhyuk. She must be crazy to think that he has same feeling like her. Yeah its truly impossible.

 

“Yah Soojung-ah, could you please hold this white fabric? I’m going use it as background. Aigoo what are you thingking of darling?” Woobin’s voice interrupted her reverie. She rushed to him after her sense’s back. She felt so embarrassed act like that in front of all people.

“Mianhe” she whispered.

“You lost your focus, do you liking them that much?” again, Woobin started to in front of them.

“YAH!! What are you talking about? I was thinking about the concept and stuffs. How could you say that Kim Woobin!” she felt her cheeks heating up. She was so embarrassed.

“Jinjja? Mianhe Soojung-ah, what a kind-hearted you are. Gomawo” he messed her hair. Her cute anger made all of them laugh loudly.

“I’m sorry for making trouble” Krystal bowed to cnblue and their staffs politely.

“No problem Krystal-ssi, you even looked so cute” said Jungshin in his laugh.

All she wants to do is just running. She closed her red face by hands.

***

 

The second photo session went well. They took good photos and had so much fun. They decided return to Tokyo because It was already late at night. This time, they had to struggled avoid boice who already knew cnblue’s arrival in Kyoto’s train station. It caused mess around the station, made security had to guide them until they arrived in train safely.

Krystal felt the crowd for the first time. Now she admitted cnblue’s popularity. She sighed hard as she felt someone’s hand was grabbing her wrist.

“Sit with me Krystal-ssi” Jungshin grinned and guided her to sit next to him. But before they landed their butts, Minhyuk already grabbed Krystal’s palm. Made them startled.

“Yah Hyukkie, what are you doing?” said Jungshin confused.

“I want to sit next to her, please sit with anyone else shin-ah”

“Shiro! I asked her first, better for you to leave us and find someone else” Jungshin kept her left hand while Minhyuk still grabbed her right palm. They threw a sharp look each other, made Krystal confuse of this situation. Oh jinjja, What a cheesy scenery.

“Hey calm down guys!. Minhyuk-ssi, he was right. I wanna sit with Jungshin since he asked me first” she let Minhyuk’s hand down and pulled Jungshin to sit beside her.

Minhyuk statued in his position. He couldn’t believe that he was rejected by her. He felt pain all over his heart. He walked away and decided to sit next to Jonghyun who already slept in peace. All of them are very tired.


 

They arrived at hotel about 11pm. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk rushed to their room after saying goodbye to Krystal and Woobin. They went to bed quickly and sleep, unless Minhyuk. He couldn’t sleep and finally decided to go to coffee shop located on Rooftop. he knew, a cup of Americano never fails him.

He was really surprised to see Krystal is sitting alone in the coffee shop’s corner. She was busy staring at her laptop, unnoticed his presence. Minhyuk stared at her natural face without makeup and long wavy hair which decorated little pink ribbon. He adored her natural beauty, and also her innocence behavior. For him, everything is in Krystal was very cute. But, he still didn’t dare to make sure about his feeling. If he really fell in love or just admiring her.

“Busy? Can I sit here?” Krystal lifted her face and saw Minhyuk already stood up in front of her.

“Oh Minhyuk-ssi, sure” she moved her position and let Minhyuk sat in front of her.

“What are you doing here? Its already late” he asked

“I couldn’t sleep. My habit, I never could sleep easily. How about you?” she shipped her second latte.

“So do I” he smiled. Silence for a moment. They tried to calm down their heartbeat. Sometimes, they glanced each other and smiled.

“Oh you like coffee?” Minhyuk broke the silence. he pointed to her white cup of coffee.

“Oh, coffee has been a part of my life. I tried to stop drink it so many times, but failed” she grinned her white teeth.

“Really? What kind of coffee do you like?” he raised his eyebrow, obviously want to know her answer

“hmm I love it all, mostly vanilla late. We not only can taste bitter, but also sweet taste in one gulp. And I addicted to smell the aroma” Krystal lifted the cup and smelled the aroma. She enjoyed smelling it.

“I never thought that a sweet girl like you liking coffee so much. You’re so different Soojung-ah” he said sincerely

“Wae, can’t I drink coffee?”

“Aniyo, I’m just amazed”

Now Krystal felt her face heating up. Kang Minhyuk always succeed to make her blush. Then again, silence for a moment. They stared out the window that presents of city lights.

“Kang Minhyuk, what it’s like being a superstar?” Krystal asked curious.

“Huh? It is fun, but very tiring” he confessed

“Are you really want it? Since when you started to dream of becoming like this?” she putted her face to hear Minhyuk’s answer clearly.

“Oh. I want it so bad. Music is my passion. My dad was teach to play all music instrument since I was young. Then my old chingu inspired me to play drums. I built my dream to become a famous drummer with cnblue. Whatever happen, I will never give up”

Krystal stunned hearing his answer. She realized that Minhyuk is not just looking for popularity, but he did it with all of his heart and it successfully makes her amazed.

“I see, but you must be so tiring with this tight schedule, aren’t you?”

Minhyuk shipped his Americano slowly.

“You’re right, sometimes I feel tired and bored with this routine. But I couldn’t  do anything except restore my mood and take a break for a while” he smiled sincerely. He never revealed his truly feeling to other but her. He didn’t know why he could trust her easily. Feels like he already knew her from long time ago.

“Minhyuk-ssi, fighting!” Krystal lifted and clenched her hands towards MInhyuk. she tried to cheer him. He smiled unconsciously seeing her action.

“Gomawo Soojung-ah”

“I’ll return to Korea tomorrow morning. I had so much fun in here and it was nice to see you Minhyuk-ssi” Kang Minhyuk was shocked hearing her confession. Why so fast Soojung-ah? I have not even had a chance to get closer with you. Minhyuk thought in his self. His cute face suddenly turned somber.

“Is that so? Will we meet again?” he raised his eyebrows, waiting her answer impatiently,

“I don’t know. I hope so. I just hope you doing well here” she whispered, but Minhyuk still could hear it

“Alright. Then its time for you to sleep. I don’t want to see your black circle under your beautiful eyes” Minhyuk suddenly just shut down the laptop and collected papers to throw into her bag. Krystal was really surprised to see his sudden action, but she only could followed him. After everything was settled, Minhyuk took her away to leave coffee shop.

“Yah Kang Minhyuk, what are you doing? Where will we going now?” Krystal couldn’t stopped him since he grabbed her wrist tightly.

“I’ll take you back to the room. It’s already late at night Soojung-ah” he pushed the elevator door button.

“Eiiyy you look like an ahjumma, Minhyuk-ssi” Krystal started to laugh, she was surprised to see his weird behavior. Who do you think you are, Kang Minhyuk? Her father? Her brother? Or her husband? Kekeke

“Aiisshh this kid jinjja!” he hissed a little, but Krystal kept laughing at him.

TING! The elevator’s door opened.

“How long you will be here?” Krystal asked him when he let her hand down. Both of them already stood up in the elevator.

“I don’t know. We still have to record some new songs and promote it. Wae, will you miss me?” he started

“haha in your dream!” she threw her looked sharp at him.

 

Blub! then all lights were off. Why in this world they have to deal with the elevator’s problem again?

“Omo, kang minhyuk where are you? What happened?” Krystal started panicked and tried to search Minhyuk in the dark.

“Soojung-ah” he also tried to find her. He wanted to comfort her, because he knew that Krystal was easy to panick.

TING! Then suddenly all lights were on again, and the elevator continued lifted into the fifth floor.

Unexpectedly, they realized that they were hugged each other.

“YAH!!” Krystal stepped back to broke his hug. Just like her, Minhyuk also startled knowing he was hug Krystal during the lights were off. they were so embarrassed and nervous. They didn’t dare to stare each other and kept their mouth shut.

“Mianhe Soojung-ah, I didn’t meant to” he said sincerely. Krystal could only nodded. They kept silent until the door opened.

Minhyuk walked her into her room. They didn’t talk after that sweet accident, but they noticed that it made their heart was thumping like crazy. Yeah they enjoyed that moment, when they had skin-to-skin moment.

“Good night Soojung-ah” he said after reached her room.

“Gomawo Minhyuk-ssi” she bowed to him then closed the door. Minhyuk still stood up in front of the door. He touched his chest and felt something crazy that only could described by his self. Admitted Hyukkie, that you started liking her :)

 

I think that possibly Maybe I'm falling for you

Yes There's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you

I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down I want to come too

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much

All of the while I never knew

(Landon Pigg, Falling in Love at Coffee Shop)

 


 

dear my lovely readers,

I'm so sorry for late update. I didn't meant to. I was so busy with so many photo session for our next edition. yep I work as a journalist, so please forgive me :)

 

How about this chapter? I tried to revealed their feelings slowly in a good way. hope you like it. still looking forward to read your comments or critique. thank u for subscribing my story, and you can unsubscribe it if you dissapointed with this story. I'll always try my best

Gomawo ^_^

 

_dChillz_