Chapter eight

Love Actually

BAM! Yonghwa was surprised to hear the door was slammed. It was Minhyuk. He decided to go back to the studio after drove Krystal back to her apartment.

“Ah Hyukkie, where have you been?” Yong asked as he saw Minhyuk threw his car keys then laid back against the sofa.

“Somewhere. Where’s the other, Hyung?” he realized there was only Yonghwa left in the room.

“Jonghyun and Jungshin were back to the dorm for a moment. They were going to take some clothes and buy some drinks” Yong said, then he sat beside Minhyuk.

“What happened with you? You look so messy. do you mind to tell me something that I didn’t know?” Yong persuaded him to speak. Minhyuk still closed his eyes, he felt so tired, his heart was tired. And Yong knew that something did happened to his second maknae.

“Hyung, have you ever being rejected? How it feels? How did you convience Shinhye eonnie to accept your love?” Minhyuk sighed heavily. Yong started to understand his situation.

“Ah, so you rejected? Who’s the unlucky girl anyway?”  

“YAH! I’m seriously asking you hyung” Yonghwa smiled as he saw Minhyuk got his sense’s back.

Knock.. knock! Someone knocked the door. It was Park shinhye. She came to deliver some foods and drinks for cnblue, especially for her boyfriend Jung Yonghwa.

“Am I interuppt you guys?” She gapped behind the door and grinned her teeth

“Aniyo my dear, come inside” Yonghwa let his girlfriend to came in. His eyes sparkled seeing her wearing white dress covered by polkadot sweater. She’s so pretty like angel.

“Anyeong Hyukkie, have you eaten? I brought some noodles, want have some?” Shinye walked closer to Yonghwa then hugged him lovingly. She unwrapping white pastic contains two boxes of noodles.

“Yah, that’s my food! Why you offered to him? Don’t you know he was so greedy?” Yong snatched that box and secure it from Minhyuk.

“Hyung, nunna gave it to me. Give it back, I’m not eaten yet” he snatched it back. Then they were fighting over the box, made Shinhye chuckled seeing that two man’s behavior.

“Oppa stop it. You act like a kid. Give it to him, I already ate so this one is for Hyukkie” then Shinhye grabbed the box from her silly boyfriend to stop their fight.

“Fine, this time you were lucky Hyukkie, next time I won’t let you” Yong warned as Minhyuk sticking his tongue out.

“Shin I’ll leave you for a moment. Mr.Kim called me to meet him at lounge. I’ll be back soon. Be careful with this kid” Yonghwa said while sipping his Americano that brought by Shinhye.

“Yah hyukkie, you better ask your nunna about what you were asked me before. she's more expert than me” Yonghwa smiled and waved to them. Shinhye raised her eyebrows as a sign for Minhyuk to tell her. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“What is it?” Shinhye finally asked as she sat next to him

 “Nunna, what makes you believe to receive Yong as your boyfriend? You know he was a bastard” Minhyuk smirked playfuly as he got a pinch from Shinhye.

“Yah! how dare you saying that words to me, huh!” Minhyuk just laughed hearing her nagging.

“Ah, so it’s about love? Don’t tell me that you’re finally in love?” she started to . Suddenly he felt so nervous and yelled to her to hide his crazy heart beat.

“Aniyo!” he defensed.

“Cheongmal? Then who’s the unlucky girl? is she prettier than me? Is she the one of girlband member? Which one? SNSD or else?” Shinhye bombarded him with lots of questions, made him felt uneasy.

“Nunna! You just the same!” he sulked.

“Kekeke mian” Shinye just grinned her teeth

“She wasn’t an actress, musician or else. She’s just an ordinary girl. and yes she’s so pretty. Her name is Krystal Jung” Minhyuk finally revealed the truth. This time, his face turned to be serious.

“Cheongmal? Where you met her? So how could you fell in love with her” it was a girl instinct. Shinhye couldn’t hide her curious to ask him more.

Then Minhyuk recounted his meeting with Krystal. Shinhye listened it carefuly. She thought that her chingu was so in love with that girl. She had never seen him like this before. He usually looked cool and pretend that he didn’t care with girls around him. Now she saw the other side of  Minhyuk. His softer side.

“Hyukkie, I don’t know what to say to you. Hmm about her reaction, it doesn’t mean that she not loves you. Maybe she hasn’t dared to admit her true feeling. It must be a reason behind her behavior” She said

“So what do I have to do, nunna?” he began to sulk

“Don’t give up Hyukkie, this is only a matter of time. You must prove to her that you love her, then let her think about it”

Minhyuk were relieved to have told Shinhye. Yonghwa was right, in this matter Park Shihye is wiser than him. Finally he knew what might be perceived Soojung. He won’t give up anymore.


 

In the next day, Krystal look puzzled at her desk. Seems like she lost something important. He was looking for some papers that given by Mr.Kim, cnblue’s manager. It contains all about cnblue’s data. She started freaking out.

“Soojung-ah, what are you looking for?” Woobin sat on his cubicle, he felt curious.

“I’m looking for some papers that given by Mr.Kim when we were in Tokyo. Do you see it?” she still looked around. Her desk totally in a mess.

“Trying to call him first, perhaps he still has a backup data” Woobin adviced made her relieved.

“Ah you’re right. Gomawo Woobin-ah” then she rushed picking up her cell phone and dialed Mr.Kim number.

Minutes later..

Krystal was arrived in front of FNC Entertainment building. She felt so nervous because she knew that cnblue was practicing in the studio. she was afraid to meet Minhyuk, she wasn’t ready to face him. But Mr.Kim asked her to come directly to take the script. He was terribly busy oversees cnblue during their practice before promo tour concert was began. So there she was, knocking Mr.Kim’s door.

“Ah Krystal-ssi, nice to meet you my dear” he lend a hand to shake her hands.

“I’m fine Mr.Kim. Thank you for your kindness to give me a permission to take that script. So sorry to trouble you” she said formally

“It’s nothing miss Jung. Here it is” he gave the sheet of paper containing some data that required by Krystal

“Thank you” she said as she put that paper into her envelope bag.

“While you’re here, let’s meet cnblue first. They were practicing in studio” Mr.Kim asked her to follow him

“No need Mr.Kim, they must be very busy. I’m afraid to bother them” Woopps she began to feel panic.

“It’s okay. They must be very happy to see you” he insisted. She couldn’t do anything except followed Mr.Kim to studio.

 

“Hey kids, say hello to miss Jung” Mr.Kim interrupt their practice. All of them was startled to see Krystal’s presence.

“Anyeong Krystal-ssi” they bowed and smiled to her, made her feel bumbling. Yonghwa winked to Shinhye who already there to accompany him during practice as a sign for her to ask Krystal come inside. She nodded.

“Anyeong Krystal-ssi, I’m Park Shinhye. Please come inside” Shinhye hugged her warmly as welcome sign. 

“Anyeong eonni, wow you look prettier than photos” she said honestly

“Gomawo” she replied.

“Alright kids, take your time. I already brought some pizza to eat, they would be here in fifteen minutes. Ah Krystal-ssi I’ll leave first. Please make your self comfortable” he smiled then closed the door.

Tick tock tick tock

Time seemed to stop when Minhyuk looked sharply towards her, made her more nervous. Somebody please take her out of the room.

“One more song before we break” Yonghwa lead them to continue their practice.

Krystal was sitting next to Shinhye. She glanced at Minhyuk as he played drum vigorously. She never bored seeing him with his drums. She adored him when he spinning his drumstick easily.

After playing the song ‘Feel Good’, they decided to break for a moment. Shinhye gave a towel to Yonghwa. Then she took a mineral bottle and opened it for Yongie. Krystal felt jealous to see that scenery. If she could do that to someone she loves.

“Envy to see it, huh?” Minhyuk sat next to her suddenly, made her startled.

“Huh? Oh ne. They are so cute together. I’m so envy” she smiled unknowingly

“What if you were wiping my sweat?” he was slanting his head towards her, but she ward immediately.

“Oppa jinjja!” she pushed him away as he started to laugh

“Eiyy both of you look good together” Shinhye teased them, made them felt nervous and away from each other.

“Aigoo eonii, Krystal is fitting with me” Jungshin interrupts sit in between. He leaned his right hand on Krystal’s shoulder, made Minhyuk hissed seeing his behavior.

“Hyukkie, do you mind to move? I wanna sit beside this beautiful lady” Jungshin kept seduce her and made Minhyuk more upset while the other started to laugh.

“You better move your Jungshin-ah, or else Minhyuk will kill you only by his deadly gaze” even Jonghyun started to tease Minhyuk, it seems he began to realized his friend behavior towards Krystal.

“Alright hyung, even you join them to embarrass me” Minyuk chuckled.

“Hahaha it’s enough guys, just leave them alone now” Minhyuk was relieved that Yongie finally defended him

Yonghwa pulled Shinhye into his arm then walked outside with others. They left Krystal and Minhyuk alone to solve their problems.

 

Silence filled the air. They didn’t know what to talk about. They kept shut their mouth, but glancing each other shyly.

“Oppa, mianhe” finally she broke the silent

“For what?”

“For making you hurt with my words last night” she said. She didn’t dare to stare at him, she kept staring at the floor

“that’s fine Soojung-ah. I did hurt, but I could understand what you feel. What’s bothering you actually?” he laid back against the sofa. He was so tired practicing all day long.

“I don’t know. I just don’t get along with you. We’re totally in a different world, oppa” she said softly. She was afraid of hurting him again.

“What’s the different? Because I’m famous while you’re not?” his emotion began to rise while could only nodded him

“Aigoo Soojung I can’t believe you. Now look at me, tell me the truth whether you like me or not?” he held her face gently

“I’m sorry oppa, I just can’t” she tried to put Minhyuk’s hands down but she failed. She could only closed her eyes

“Tell me the truth Soojung” He insisted

“The truth is I like Jonghyun. He’s the most handsome in cnblue” she absolutely out of her mind. Minhyuk already serious but she just answered randomly.

“Soojung” he rubbed her face gently to make her sense’s back

“You know, Shinhye eonii looked so pretty. I’m envy”

“Soojung” he raised his voice as he lost his patience.

“Alright, I like you oppa” then she opened her eyes. Minhyuk smiled with satisfaction to hear her confession. Finally he got it.

“Are you happy now? You can put your hands down, oppa” she said, but he just ignored her. He even started to get closer to her. Closer, closer, closer until he captured Krystal’s lips with his. Krystal felt too stiff to move. She could only blinked her eyes and let Minhyuk peck her lips.

“I knew it. I just want to hear it from you” he rubbed her face gently then pulled her body into his warmth hug.

“But oppa, can you give me more time to think about it?” she said. She could smell his scent, and she loves it. If time could stop running.

“Hara, I will give it to you. But please don’t go anywhere, just stay beside me” he said as he caress her long wavy hair.

“Gomawo oppa” her lips formed a cute smile.

 

At least for this moment, let me love you completely…

 

How can you understand something that you never had?

Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that

Girl let me love you and I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you and all your trouble

Don't be afraid, girl let me help

(Ne-Yo, Let Me Love You)


 

I started to insert Shinhye's character in this chapter. So sorry for gogumas, I didn't meant to hurt you or else. I will stay focus on Hyukstal story. so feel free to unsubscribing me if you dont like it. please leave your comments to raise my spirit to continue writing the next chapter, ekkekeke :D

 

Gomawo sista!

 

_dChillz_