Chapter nine

Love Actually

“You can release me now, oppa” Krystal said as she was still in Minhyuk deep hug. she just revealed her feeling towards Minhyuk, and it made her so embarrassed. Minhyuk finally broke his hug.

“Alright then, let’s sit on the couch, I’m so tired practicing all day long. I want to have some rest while waiting for them” Minhyuk dragged her palm then walked to sofa. He suddenly leaned his head when Krystal just managed her position.

“Oppa..” she wanted to protest him before he interrupt her sentence.

“Let me sleep for a while, Soojung. I was very tired. Wake me up when they’ve come” he closed his eyes and left Krystal with her shocked face.

He was right. Krystal knew how tired he was today. He must be practicing harder for this time. So, she didn’t intend to argued with him again and let him sleep comfortably on her right shoulder. She could feel her heart was pounding crazily but felt warmth all over her heart at the same time. She smiled unknowingly. About her confession, she relieved finally she could tell Minhyuk the truth. For this time, she only wanted to be honest with herself.

 

Blam! the door was open. it was Jungshin, Yonghwa and Jonghyun.

“Omo! Seems like we have a new couple here” Jungshin teased as he saw that lovey dovey were cuddling at sofa. He just came back from coffee shop with Yonghwa and Jonghyun. And all of them were surprised seeing sweet scenery in front of them.

Krystal and Minhyuk were startled to see their sudden presence. They pulled themselves away from each other and tried to hide their blush cheeks.

“Aniyo oppa, Minhyuk oppa just rested her head for a nap. Don’t get me wrong” Krystal half yelled to Jungshin.

“Calm down miss Jung, off course we trust on you. but him, that we suspected doing something dirty on you” Jungshin smirked devilishly and pointed his finger at Minhyuk who already stood up near him.

“Mwo? Why me? I did nothing to her, you dirty mind!” Minhyuk frowned and hissed, made three of his friends started to laugh

“alright, stop fighting you two. Jungshin-ah stop teasing him, don’t you see Soojung still was in here?” Yonghwa finally spoke out to arbitrated their quarrel as he managed himself to didn’t show his laugh in front of his second maknae.

“Okay, mianhe Soojung-ah” Jungshin smiled sincerely, then Krystal smiled back to him.

“It’s okay oppa. Hmm I think I should go home how since it’s already night” she said as she grabbed her bag.

“I’ll drive you home, Soojung. Hyung, I’ll come back soon” Minhyuk asked Yonghwa’s permission, then Yong nodded as a sign for Minhyuk to go.

“No need, oppa. I could take a cab home” Krystal said.

“Yah, you don’t know what time it is? It’s already late at night and I don’t want to let you go alone!” Minhyuk scolded her in front of his friends, and she just nodded without arguing back. She was too tired.

“Take care of her, hyuk. And don’t stay overnight or else you will killed by her dad” Jonghyun began to

“Yah, hyung!” he just gave his deadly look into his hyung, made all of them laugh loudly.

***

 

“Gomawo for riding me home, oppa” she said when they arrived at her apartment. Minhyuk stood with her in front of the entrance.

“My pleasure, princess.  Go inside then sleep earlier. I don’t wanna see any black circles below your eyes tomorrow” he kept lecture her like she was five years old.

“Ne, Minhyuk ahjumma” she giggled as she received a pinch on her cheeks

“Aishh this kid! Hurry go inside” he opened the door and pushed her away, then he waved as a farewell.

“drive safely oppa” she waved back then closed the door.

Both of them felt really happy. After separation, rejection and arguments, finally they brave themselves to admit the truth. Their true feeling. Even though Krystal still wasn’t sure about their relationship status, she won’t hide anymore. she braved herself to face Minhyuk.


 

“I don’t see Kang Minhyuk fetch you lately. Where is he?” Woobin asked as he sat in front of Krystal and joined her to have lunch at the cafeteria.

“Oh, he went to Singapore with cnblue for their new album concert” Krystal said while chewing her noodles. Woobin listened carefully and nodded slowly.

“…”

He observed Krystal’s face. She looked gloomy these days. And finally he got the answer behind her behavior lately.

“You missed him” he tried to manage his smile.

“Huh?”

“Soojung-ah, why don’t you call him first?”

“Huh? Why me? He only texted me once when he arrived at Spore. Then he disappeared without any news. he didn’t call me or even texted me for once” she murmured, but Woobin still could hear it clearly.

“Ahh I thought he had found another woman there. As you know, Singaporean girls are very pretty” he teased again

“Oppa!” she frowned her cute temple, Woobin  finally laugh loudly.

“Look at you girl, why you look so jealous? Do you like him that much?”

“…”
“Oh, don’t tell me that you were officially dating him” he opened her eyes widely and pulled her face to intimidating Soojung.

“What are you saying? I don’t understand” she murmured, her face turned red.

“You got it, Soojung. Admit it, you were in love with him”  CRAP! Woobin always knew how to corner her best friend.

“…”

“Well, why don’t you try to call him first. Maybe he was very busy” he said as he sipped his lemon iced tea in flash.

“Should I? ahh who am I by the way? His girlfriend?” she putted her chopsticks on the table. She lost her appetite suddenly.

“Eiiy what were you saying already shows who you are, Soojung. You look like his girlfriend” he started to .

“Yah Kim Woobin, what are you saying?” she pursed her lips

Woobin could feel her frustration as he already felt it from the beginning.  This is what he feared the most. He couldn’t imagine Krystal was hurt by Minhyuk. he was afraid that cnblue’s drummer’s huge fan girls would intimidating her. She was just like his own little sister. And he already promised to himself to protect her no matter what.

“Yah, don’t think about it. Just relax and let it flow. You will find the answer when you opened your heart to him. I believe that Minhyuk has his own way to protect you” he couldn’t believe what just he said to her. What a wise guy, Woobin-ah.

Krystal just shrugged her shoulder. All she wanted to do is just met him immediately.

After that heavy conversation, they decided to quiet and enjoyed their meals in silence. Woobin had finished his food.

“I’m done. Soojung, I’ll leave first. I need to check my photos before giving it to Mr.Lee” Krystal nodded as Woobin stood up and left her alone.

She was still busy with her deep thought, until she put out her cell phone to checked out her instagram. She finally decided to follow some accounts of boices, so she would know what were they uploaded about cnblue. So that she knew what he was doing without needed to contact him directly. She scrolled down her phone screen to watched some photos about cnblue during their concert in Spore. Oh god, Minhyuk just totally awsome - she thought when seeing his photo behind his drum set. She couldn’t bear with her heart anymore. She missed him badly. So finally she braved her heart to dial his number.

dial tone sounded long enough. She waited patiently.

“Already missed me?” Minhyuk finally answered her call.

“Omo what a confidence. I just call you to ask Mr.Kim’s number” ouch! What a bad liar you are, miss jung!

“Mwo? You have it for sure. You’ve been contacted him for several times”

“Oh, yeah I forgot. Gomawo Minhyuk-ssi. Bye!” she wanted to hung up her phone before she heard his shout.

“Yah Soojung, what are you doing now?

“Mianhe oppa, I’m busy. Let’s talk later”

“Busy what? Eating ramen at the cafeteria?” Krystal was startled. She looked around to find him, but she got nothing.

“Where are you now?” she said as tidied up her stuffs

“Meet me at the parking lot” she gasped as he hung up his phone. She rushed to parking lot to find his black Audi Q5.

 

She didn’t take a long time to find Minhyuk. He stood leaning on the hood of his car. He smiled ear to ear when seeing Krystal was running to approached him. he looks very handsome wearing hat, faded jeans and white V-neck t-shirt covered by his favorite denim jeans. He waved happily towards Krystal, and she waved back.

“You’ve back?” she smiled unknowingly

“Oh, I had just arrived at the airport then rushed to meet you. How are you, dear?” he messed her hair, made her hissed and pursed her lips.

“Oppa, why don’t you come back to the dorm first?” she realized that Minhyuk still wearing his outfits which he was wore since he was in Spore.

“Because I miss you” he lowered his head to stare at her eyes and gave her his cute smile in front of her.

“Oppa..” she felt her face heating up

“Soojung, let’s get in. I wanna take you somewhere” he pushed car’s alarm button then opened the door for Krystal. He rushed to start car engine before somebody realize his presence.

“Where?” she frowned her temple as she sat in the car.

“You’ll see” he winked and made her more curious.

 

Beep beep. Minhyuk’s cell phone rang. He put the earphones to answer the call.

“Yoboseyo” he said

“I was with Soojung, wae?” then he listened somebody talked at his phone carefully

“Mwo? Alright, I’ll take her to the dorm first. Bye” he hung up the phone then took off his earphone.

“It’s Yonghwa hyung, he asked me to go back to the dorm first. Is it okay if you come with me?” he raised his eyebrow when talked to Krystal.

“Mwo? Wae? If you’re busy, we can go another time” she said sincerely

“Andwe, come with me please” he began to sulk

“…”

“It’s been three days we haven’t met. I want to spend the whole day with you” he showed his sad face, made Krystal yield to grant his wishes.

“Alright then” she nodded

“Gomawo Soojung” he rubbed her palm gently.

 

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without.

I just need you now.

(Lady Antebellum, Need You Now)