chapter ten

Love Actually

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived in cnblue’s dorm which located at Gangnam streets. Suddenly Krystal felt very nervous, it was her first time coming to cnblue’s dorm with Kang Minhyuk. she had been visiting her male friend’s house for several times, but it was different. This time she was visiting cnblue’s, that-superstar-dorm, a place where her loved ones live. She was totally freaked out.

“Are you nervous?” Minhyuk as he realized her stiff gesture since they got out of the car.

“A bit” she said simply

“Eiiy relax babe, there’s just my friends” he put his right arm around her shoulder, then wiped it gently.

 

“I’m home” Minhyuk said as he opened the door. He took off his shoes and put it back to the rack. He grabbed Krystal’s palm to invite her  in.

“Oh you’re coming” Jonghyun popped his head out from behind the sofa. He was watched his favorite reality show on tv.

 “Oh hello Krystal-ssi, you’re here. nice to meet you” Jonghyun was startled to see Krystal’s presence. He got up from the couch to greeted her properly.

“Anyeonghaseyo oppa” she bowed politely

“OPPAA!!” someone rushed to hug Minhyuk suddenly. Krystal just dropped her jaws and opened her eyes widely seeing her oppa was hugged by someone else.

“Hye-mi!! you’re here. When are you coming?” Minhyuk said as he broke her hug

“Just now. I’ll stay here for a while oppa, Hongki oppa went to China to hold their concert and comeback tomorrow” she said in a spoiled voice as she hung on Minhyuk arm. Krystal could only gulped and hissed in her mind. Suddenly she wanted to go out of the room to give some time to them. she was in the unenviable  position.

“Oh, Soojung-ah this is Lee Hongki’s cousin, Hye-mi. She comes from Busan” Minhyuk finally realized to introduce Hye-mi to her.

They bowed and smiled each other. But it wasn’t long, because Hye-mi draped back onto Minhyuk’s arm and leaned on his shoulder spoiled. Aisshh Krystal tried to manage her temper while Jonghyun started to tease them.

“Yah Hye-mi, you couldn’t do that to him anymore. Krystal is his girlfriend anyway”

“MWO?! Andwae oppa! you shouldn’t be owned by other girl, you just mine” Hye-mi said in annoyed tone.

“Ah you misunderstood miss, we were not lovers anyway” she smiled awkwardly.

“it’s relieved then, you know he was my first love and we are destined to be together, right oppa?” now she blinked her eyes innocently to Minhyuk, he could only sighed heavily and smiled awkwardly.

“Where’s the other, hyung?” Minhyuk asked to Jonghyun as he released Hye-mi’s hand and walked to living room. Krystal and Hye-mi followed him while Jonghyun walked to the kitchen.

“I thought they were sleeping. Yah Hyukkie, Could you help me cook for dinner?” Jonghyun half yelled from the kitchen.

Seemed like Minhyuk didn’t hear him because he was busy joking around with Hye-mi. So Krystal initiated to help Jonghyun at the kitchen.

“Let me help you, oppa. Minhyuk oppa was busy talking with Hye-mi” she said as she put on her blue apron.

“There’s no need Krystal-ssi. I can do this alone” Jonghyun was embarrassed seeing her kindness.

“No problem oppa, I also want to know what are you going to cook for dinner. It must be delicious” she grinned her teeth.

“Hmm okay then. I’m going to cook ramen, because it’s so simple” he laughed as he put out the pot from kitchen cabinet.

Minutes later, Jonghyun and Krystal were busy cooking ramen together while Minhyuk kept talking with Hye-mi at the living room. He noticed about Krystal’s feeling to be honest. But he wanted to test her, he wanted to know whether she was jealous or not. Besides, he also wanted seeing her getting closer with his friends and it started from Jonghyun hyung. He was a quick peek into the kitchen and smiled unknowingly seeing his girlfriend was busy preparing his dinner.

"Soojung, are you okay with Hye-mi?" she was startled hearing his sudden question.

"Huh? oh nothing oppa. she is so cute" she lied but just smiled awkwardly.

"Don't be jealous of her. we treated her as our own sister, and yes she was very close to Minhyuk. but it doesn't mean Minhyuk has falling for her. he loves you, Soojung" Jonghyun was very serious. he didn't want to see Krystal being misunderstood seeing Hye-mi's behavior.

"I know, oppa" she just smiled sincerely. Maybe Jonghyun oppa was right. she regret her bad thought of Hye-mi.

“Omo, Soojung come here. the food has been cooked, let’s try it on” Jonghyun clapped happily while Krystal took the spoon to taste it.

“Ummh it’s so yummy, oppa. we made it!” they shouted and clapped happily.

“This is my first time cooking by myself, Jungshin and Yong hyung usually cooked for us” Jonghyun confessed

“Cheongmal? Me too, this is my first time” then they continued to laugh as they jumped and hugged each other happily.

“YAH!! What are you doing with my girl, hyung?!” Minhyuk suddenly appeared and yelled to his hyung. They was startled seeing Minhyuk presence as they broke their hug. Minhyuk rushed to grabbed Krystal’s wrist and took her behind.

“Yah, why you jealous to me, you moron!” Jonghyun hissed and yelled back to him

“You took the opportunity to hug her when I’m not around, right?” he pursed his lips

“Aisshh this kid jinjja!” and Jonghyun was speechless seeing his chingu was being over jealous to him.

“Oppa, stop it. We were just too excited because we succeed to make a delicious food for us” Krystal finally spoke to stop their quarrel as she let Minhyuk’s hand down.

“Cheongmal? This jerk wasn’t tempt you?” Minhyuk asked his eyebrows while Krystal rolled her eyes and Jonghyun shooked his head in disbelieve.

“Mianhe hyung” he grinned his teeth. His middle and index fingers formed a V as a sign to ask his hyung forgiveness. Jonghyun sighed heavily then chuckled seeing Minhyuk’s stupidity.

“Wow the food is ready! Jonghyun oppa you’re so great” Hye-mi suddenly appeared beside Minhyuk.

“Gomawo Hye-mi. Yah Hyukkie, paili prepare the dishes and glass. I would wake Yonghwa and Jungshin” he said then walked to Yongie’s room.

Minhyuk sighed then walked to grab some plates and glasses from kitchen cabinets. Krystal and Hye-mi followed him from behind.

“Let me hold it, eonni” Hye-mi snatched the plates that given by Minhyuk to Krystal. She could only stare at her in disbelieve. Minhyuk held her palm to calm her but immediately brushed by her.

It looks like the war has just begun

“Oppa, what do you want to drink? Cold ocha or orange juice? Hye-mi said as she opened the fridge.

“He doesn’t like ocha, he wants to drink mineral water, Hye mi-ssi” Krystal put the bottle back to the fridge then grabbed a mineral bottle. As not to be outdone, Hye-mi snatched that mineral bottle from Krystal but she insisted to hold it by herself. There they were, fight over a bottle of water in front of Minhyuk. he could only dropped his jaws and surprised seeing their behavior. Ottokae Hyuk-ah??

“What are you doing? Krystal, Hye-mi stopped it!” Minhyuk tried to separating them. that innocent bottle fell to the floor. They were all gasped and stared sharply each other. They were so embarrassed.

“Mianhe oppa” Krystal lowered her head to hide her red cheeks.

“Oppa, how could you bear with this brutal girl?” Hye-mi hissed and pouted to Minhyuk.

“What happened here?” Yonghwa suddenly appeared followed by his two friends from behind.

“Oppa, she was..” Hye-mi almost revealed her fight before Minhyuk interrupted her sentence.

“Nothing hyung, bottle was just slipped from Krystal’s hand” he lied. He didn’t want to make it worst and embarrassed her in front of his friends.

“Okay then, let’s eat together guys” Yongie invited all of them to the dining table. He was surprised seeing so many delicious food presented on the table.

“Wow, looks so delicious. You guys were great!” Jungshin clapped happily to his hyung and Krystal. She only smiled.

Once again, she must managed her temper as she saw Hye-mi forced Minhyuk to sit beside her. She could only gulped her saliva and tried harder to hold her anger.

“Mmhh it’s so yummy!” Yongie praised the food sincerely.

they enjoyed their meals in silence before Hye-mi was breaking their peace moment.

“Oppa, open your mouth” she forced to feed Minhyuk. All of them was startled and smiled awkwardly. They catch a glimpse into Krystal’s face to see her reaction. She was fine, they thought. In fact, she died desperately to hold her emotion. She wanted to explode.

“I’m done. I excuse to the toilet for a while” Krystal got up and walked to the toilet without their permission. She even didn’t stare at Minhyuk, made him felt so confuse and guilty. she lost her appetite.

Meanwhile, she closed her eyes and tried to calming herself at the toilet. She couldn’t bear with that witch anymore. she felt like she wanted to pushed her away from Minhyuk or even slapped her cheeks because her disrespectful behavior.

There are four handsome guys in this dorm, but why she insisted to pick my Minhyuk as her target? Yah, you want to test my patient or what?! Krystal hissed to herself. She was really pissed off. MY Minhyuk? Omo! you haven't even declared your love to him, miss jung!

“Soojung-ah, are you okay?” Minhyuk called her as he knocked on the door. He was really worry about her. Krystal rushed to wipe her little tears and smoothed her dress quickly. She opened the door and saw Minhyuk stood up in front of her with a worry written all over his face.

“Oh, I’m fine. Ah I want to go back to office, oppa. it’s already late” Krystal left him without hearing his respond. She took her bag and asked permission to the others.

“I’ll leave first, oppa, Hye-mi-ssi. Thanks for the dinner” she bowed and smiled politely. Four of them could only nodded and smiled as a sign of farewell, while Minhyuk followed her from behind.

“I’ll drive you back Soojung” Minhyuk held her wrist when they arrived in front of the elevators.

“No need oppa, I can go by myself” she resisted his hands. Minhyuk could read the anger has written all over her pretty face. He knew it for sure.

“Soojung wait, let’s talk”

“What else? I’m in a rush, oppa!” she refused to face his eyes, but Minhyuk immediately held her face by his hands.

“Look at me now, Soojung” he rubbed her cheeks gently

“…”

“Are you mad at me?” he asked

“Aniyo, why should I mad at you?” she rolled her eyes and threw her gaze to the other side

“You didn’t like Hye-mi threaten me like that? Just tell me Soojung” Minhyuk said in frustration.

“Why should I be jealous? I’m not your girlfriend anyway”

“I didn’t say you jea..omo! what are you saying? are you really jealous?” he widen his eyes as he formed a smile in disbelieved.

“ANIYO!” she shouted to hide her nerves

“Soojung, just tell me the truth, are you jealous with me?” he repeated his question

“she was really annoying. She acted like you were her boyfriend. Okay then, just going out with her and leave me alone!” she said in a half yelled. Seems like she explode her anger to him. he didn’t mad, he even formed a cute smile and pinched her right cheek.

“You’re jealous, my dear”

“whatever!” she defended herself. Minhyuk rushed pulling her body into his warmth hug and caress her hair lovingly.

“I love you Soojung. I’m sorry for making you hurt” he said sincerely

“…”
“Now tell me that you love me too” he said as he broke their hug. Krystal was so embarrassed. She lowered her face, but Minhyuk lifted it up to face him directly.

“Just tell me Soojung” he asked once more.

“I love you too, oppa” she felt her face heating up and her heart was pounding crazily, finally she told him that three magical words.

“You’ve admitted your feeling. Now, would you be my girlfriend?” he bends the knees and held her palm to ask her with his whole hearted. She was really surprised. She had no idea what to answer him. But she nodded her head as a sign of her acceptance.

Minhyuk stood up and rushed to hug her tightly. He made it. He succeed to make Soojung accept him as her boyfriend. He succeed to prove her that he always be there to protect her no matter what.

Gomawo Hye-mi-ssi. It’s all because of you. if you didn’t tail me, maybe Soojung never brave her heart to confess her feeling to me. Minhyuk was really grateful to Hye-mi in his mind.

They formed a happy smile as tighten their hug. somebody please bring them back to the earth…

 

 

Let me be the one to share your dreams

Be the one to fly you to the stars

Share you fears and wipe your tears

To live in truth with you

Let me be the one to share your world

Simply be my one and only love

To have and to hold and to cherish

For all my life

(Raisa, Let me be, 2013)

 


I know this chapter was so cheesy! don't mad at me. fiuhh finally they opened up their heart and brave to courtship. so sorry to make you wait this scene for so long, kekeke..what do you think of Hye-mi? I was inspired by Hye-mi's character in Personal taste's drama. she was so annoying!

oh about the soundtrack, please kindly check Raisa, a pretty singer from Indonesia on Youtube. I love this song and represented this sweet scene of hyukstal. thank u for reading, commenting and subscribing my story

Love ya!

 

_dChillz_