Chapter twenty five

Love Actually

Kang Minhyuk and Jung Soojung. The two are inseparable. Wherever he goes, she appeared to accompany him as much as possible and vice versa. They always tried to stay together at every moment, not least when Minhyuk had to go abroad for a concert to promote their newest album with his band mate in Japan.

Yeah, if Soojung usually must be willing split up for a few days, this time her boyfriend was forcing her to take part with him, for no apparent reason. She didn’t know what to do but obey him. After all, Park Shinhye will also be present to accompany Yonghwa during their concert for two days in Japan. And fortunately, Mr. Choi has allowed her to leave, of course with the help of Shinhye eunnie who was persuade him with an agreement that she’s willing to be model in a fashion photo shoot in an upcoming issue. Oh you should thank her, dear!

 

Tokyo Dome, 10pm

cnblue really had tight schedule during their tour in Japan. They didn’t have much time to do a lot of things, even they only had an hour to rest and get cleaned up after checked-in at the hotel. After that, they must return to Warner Music Japan to attend some technical meetings and followed by a press conference and also fan signing at one of Tokyo’s best shopping center.

What a tight schedule. But fortunately, she always has Park Shinhye at her side. She was the one who accompanied Soojung drinking coffee in one of the famous coffee shop in downtown while their lover were busy doing their activities. They didn’t mind at all because after all this is even so much better than they should be apart for a few days. Well, Soojung has considered this as her most beautiful holiday ever.

“I thought you already changed the concept, hyung” Jungshin asked his eldest when they were on stage to do a rehearsal in the middle of the night.

As usually they always discussed about everything to maximize their performance. Yongie such a good leader, he always improvised to produce a new musical composition, so that the audience was never bored watching their live performances. He always makes changes in musical instruments to give a different appearance in each of their performance.

“Yeah, as we have tried before, you guys will play a solo musical instrument in Coffee Shop song. Hyukkie you play first” Yonghwa commanded his friends. They tried it alternately and started to play the whole song after harmonized the melody.

Shinhye and Soojung were dancing like crazy when cnblue played it lively. It was her favorite song. It sounds so cheerful and never failed to make people dance every time they played it. Four of cnblue member were laughing to see the girls silly act. They kept focus on their instrument while giggled so hard seeing the girls who were dancing excitedly.

 

Two hours later …

Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin still struggled on stage when the girls already sat side by side in the corner. Soojung even has slept on the table because she was so tired. She hasn’t been resting all day because she has to follow Minhyuk here and there. Poor Soojung!

“Soojung-ah, what if we returned to the hotel first? I’m so sleepy” Shinhye wiggled her arm softly.

No response.

Shinhye was so sure that she had fallen asleep. “Aigoo why did you fall asleep easily, huh?” she chuckled as she took her phone and captured her face that looks so peaceful when sleeping.

“You should see this, boice” she whispered to herself as she uploaded that photo Thru’ Yonghwa’s personal twitter. Of course she knew the password and she thought that it would be better if boice see that photo through his account rather than hers. Omo! She wasn’t ready to be invaded by the fans and also media if they know that she is now accompany Jung Yonghwa in Japan. She must be in trouble.

She wrote a caption under the photo : You’re very lucky to have her, Hyukkie. Look at her, she even still survive waiting for you until you’re done rehearsal at midnight. Poor you, Jungie-ya!

“Aigoo kyeopta!” she chuckled excitedly.

“What is it, dear?” Yonghwa suddenly appeared to her side and followed by his friends.

“Oh, nothing. You’re done?” she asked as she handed a mineral bottle to Yongie. He nodded and smiled.

“Omo!, she’s asleep?” Minhyuk frowned when he saw Soojung covered her face by her hands on the table.

“Umh, she must be really tired, Hyukkie-ya. You should bring her back to the hotel, kajja!” Shinhye took her bag while the others nodded her as an agreement.

Minhyuk went to her side and lifted her body with a bridal style carefully because he was afraid to wake her up. Noona was right, she must be really tired because of me. I’m sorry dear for ever make you tired. My bad, I’m sorry – he thought in his mind, regretting his selfishness.

 

Two hours later …

“Shinhye-ya, let Minhyuk sleep with his girlfriend. Sleep with me, you shouldn’t let they apart” Yonghwa was still begging to his girlfriend when he led Shinhye and Soojung into their room together with Minhyuk.

“Good idea. Why don’t you just say yes, noona?” Minhyuk grinned as he smiled playfully towards Soojung who widened her eyes in surprise.

“Yya! Don’t you dare to ask that thing, oppa!” She yelled in annoyance while the boys still giggled so hard. Oh boys will be boys. They always have various ways to create opportunities.

“You guys just get back to your room and let us resting peacefully” Shinhye said firmly while giving a deadly stare towards the cnblue boys. Oh dear, Boice would be very disappointed if they see both of their idol’s behavior, jinjja!. They are very flirtatious.

“Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow” Yonghwa pulled his girl into his embrace and kissed her forehead, and Minhyuk followed his hyung to hug Soojung lovingly.

“Good night, dear. I’m sorry for making you so tired today” He whispered to her ears.

Soojung immediately shook her head, “Ani. My pleasure to accompany you, oppa. I used to see you through skype or internet, and now I can see your activities directly, gomawo oppa to let me in” She tightened her hands around his waist as she inhaled his scent deeply. Her most favorite scent all time, even though his body is no longer fragrant, she didn’t mind it as long as she could smell it freely. She loves it after all.

“Yya! Kang Minhyuk, how long do you want to hug her like that?” Yonghwa interrupted the lovebird by his annoying voice, make them put an end to the arms and stared at him annoyingly.

Minhyuk hissed in annoyance towards his hyung, then stared back to Soojung who was smiling amused seeing the leader silly act, “I love you” he kissed her cheek as a farewell. Soojung was blushing so hard when he landed his lips onto her cheek in front of Yonghwa and Shinhye. She felt like she wanted to run away. She cupped her own cheeks when the boys already left. Shinhye just giggled and shook her head amused.


 

Clock still showed at 8 am when Shinhye was busy telling Soojung to wear silky ruffle black dress that they bought at one of famous boutique yesterday. They even haven’t got breakfast yet.

“You have to show it to Minhyukkie before he gigs tonight. Trust me, Jungie-ya it can make his appearance even more stunning on stage” She said when Soojung asked for an explanation why she had to wear that formal dress which should be worn to go to a party, not at the time like this. But she kept insist her to wear it as she went here and there, trying to make her prettier.

“Just believe me, dear. You will not regret it” Shinhye pinned a tiny butterfly brooch in her hair as her last touch, “Beautiful” she murmured. Soojung could only sigh to see her unnie did something silly to her.

“But unnie, don’t you realize? I even look so silly now” Soojung pouted, and wished that Shinhye could change her mind secretly.

“Yya! Jung Soojung, why so hard to please your boyfriend, huh? Trust me it’s for your own good, dear” Shinhye still assured her once again when she reluctantly stepped out of the room to meet Minhyuk. With one last touch of thin powder on her pretty face, Park Shinhye made sure that her sister did look so beautiful and fascinating.

“Good luck, baby. I envy you so much” Shinhye cupped her face when the elevator opened. Soojung forced to obey her though she didn’t understand why must wear this silly dress, at least she felt so stupid to wear this formal dress without any occasion. She rolled her eyes in annoyance once she stepped her feet into the elevator that would take her into his room four floors above the floor of hers.

 

Ting! The door opened.

She gasped when she found Jungshin standing in front of her. He was smiling happily as holding a bunch of colorful balloons in his hand. Soojung frowned in confusion seeing that rare scenery.

is he really cnblue’s Lee Jungshin? What the hell is he doing now? – she thought in her mind.

“For you dear” He handed those balloons to Soojung who was getting gape to find things that usually liked by children.

“What’s this, oppa?” Jungshin even smiled brighter when Soojung asked him with confusion stare.

“You’ll know it soon. Chukae dongsaeng!” He gently cheek her right cheek, then pushed the close button of the lift. Jungshin waved his hand happily while Soojung still didn’t understand what happen with her friends this morning.

“Are they out of their mind? So weird!” She murmured when the door has closed. She was really clueless.

 

Ting! The elevator was re-open on the next floor.

 

“Oh God, what now?” She rolled her eyes when she saw Jonghyun was standing in front of her. Just like his Jungshin, he wore black suit that makes him looks more handsome and held a bunch of colorful balloons in his hand.

“Yya, oppa! Now you guys switched your professions to become balloon sellers, huh?” Jonghyun couldn’t help himself to smile when he saw Soojung was rolling her eyes in dibelief.

“Don’t get me wrong, Soojung-ah. I just run your boyfriend’s crazy idea. You should ask him now. Kajja!” He said as he handed the balloons to join the others on her hand. “Save your sweetest smile to Minhyukkie” he teased then pushed the button to close the door.

Again, Jung Soojung could only sigh so hard while thinking of what kind of game they’re playing now.

 

Ting! Someone has pushed the button on the next floor.

 

Soojung held her breath when he saw Yonghwa put his widen smile to her. He wore the same kind of suit with his maknaes, and also held a bunch of colorful ballons in his hand. Soojung gulped as she could feel her heartbeat was pounding like crazy.

“Let me hug you first, dear” Yonghwa rushed to hug the young lady who was really surprise in front of him. “I’m sorry for making you confuse, soojung-ah. Believe me, you will remember this for the rest of your life” He gently caressed her back.

“Tell me oppa, what kind of game you guys playing to me right now? Don’t ruin my morning, I won’t join you” She pouted when the leader released their warm hug.

“He’s the one who responsible to answer your question, dear” He nodded his head in confident, “I just can say welcome to our family Jung Soojung” Then pulled her into his embrace once again before let her closed the door.

 

Ting!

 

This time covered to hide her surprise when she saw Kim manager standing in front of her. He bowed and smiled respectfully to her who was shocking to the core. He didn’t bring any balloon, but he did hold her hand and shake it slowly.

“Soojung-ah, I’m sorry for ever hurt you. You know I didn’t mean it” He said sincerely.

Soojung gave him her sincere smile, “Ani ahjussi. I’m fully understand it”

“Whatever you're going to face with Minhyuk, I hope you get through it together so well” he said.

Suddenly she felt goose bumps all over her body when she saw Kim manager was acting so formal, and…weird. “Ah gomawo, ahjussi” but still could answer him respectfully.

“Welcome to our family, Mrs. Kang-to-be” he said as he plays his smile. Soojung frowned in confusion but obeyed him to go inside to meet her prince up floor.

 

Ting!

 

And finally she found her own prince standing confidently in front of her. He wore his best white suit, just like she saw in one of the video when cnblue performed they newest song in one of variety show a few weeks ago. He’s terribly handsome like a real prince in that suit. Soojung gulped nervously when Minhyuk took her hand then guided her to get out of the lift and closer to him. Without saying any word, he handed a bouquet of white roses to her. Soojung immediately covered with her hands. She felt like she wanted to faint.

 

Damn

Was so hard for me to say

Secret feeling locked away

Heaven knows I’ve always felt so much for you

 

“Soojung-ah, I know you must be very confused by this all. Please forgive me” He paused to see her response, but she only kept shut with teary eyes. “I don’t  know where to start, but obviously I know this is the right time to express my heart completely to you” his voice was shaking when he said those words. Soojung swallowed her lower lip gently as she felt really nervous, just like him. She tried so hard to calm her heart that racing like crazy.

 

I’m not that romantic

Even word seem sarcastic sometimes

And now it’s time I tell you this

What’s always been my only wish.

 

 

“I love you Jung Soojung. I really am” He inhaled before continue, “When the first time I met you in this elevator, I knew I’d met my match. Since that night, I never missed even one night without thinking of you. I don’t know why you are so influential in my life, you changed me and made ​​me come alive. I felt so empty when you left me before”

Minhyuk’s face turned pale once he held both of her hands and directly looked at her eyes, “I love you Soojung, and I want to be a part of your life. Will you marry me?

 

Soojung held her breath when she heard him utter that last sentence. He proposed to her.

 

Cnblue’s Kang Minhyuk had just proposed Jung Soojung formally

 

Soojung didn’t know what to say. She was speechless. Minhyuk ever said this before and enough to make her almost fainted from shock and happy. But this time is different. He did it in a way that is formal, simple and very romantic.

The elevator. She never thought that it place that brought her to the man who will lead her later life. Memories of the two of them got stuck in the elevator that night echoed again in her head. Soojung smiled unconciously when considering how stupid she was for not realizing who he is trapped inside with her. She's not his fans, but now she even felt like screaming adored him and hugged him like crazy.

 

Can’t believe when I heard

It’s so beautiful

Felt in my soul

Please tell me that I’m not dreaming

 

“I do”

Simple and sweet. Soojung had just received his proposal. Minhyuk wiped her tears by his thumb before pulled her into her embrace. He sighed and smiled like a fool.

“Thank you my dear, oh you have no idea how crazy I was. I was scare you would refuse me, Soojung-ah” he kissed her shoulder while she was smiling widely. Both of them were really really happy like they wanted to scream loudly to release their emotion.

“Yya, you shocked me, oppa. Now I see why Shinhye unnie forced me to wear this silly dress” She chuckled when remembered about her unnie. She noted herself to thank her for helped her dress beautifully.

Minhyuk made a gap between them, “What silly? You look so damn gorgeous! You even made me more nervous when you appeared from the elevator” then he pulled her once again.

“Oppa, are you sure to marry me? I mean we’re still too young to become marriage couple. How about your carrier then?” She frowned when she broke their hug.

Minhyuk knew she would ask about this thing. He actually already gave his best reason to all his brothers, manager and also the CEO of FNC Entertainment. Fortunately, after long discusses, they were all understand him so he could run his plan right away.

“I ever told the journalist that I wanted to see my wife sitting in the stands when I perform a concert with cnblue. I also said that I wanted to grow old as a drummer of cnblue, I wanted to grow old with that three boys, and now I wanna grow old with you”

Aww so sweet Minhyukkie..

“I’m not afraid if I lose some fans because of marrying you. I also believe that you’ll a great wife and mother of our kids. And I hope I’ll be your best husband ever” He lifted her palm then kissed it slowly and so deep before he closed the gap between them, placing his y and soft lips onto hers.

Soojung melt into his kisses. She never felt as happy as today. That morning was her happiest day she ever had and she thanked to God for ever let herself found her soul mate in Minhyuk.

 

Even though I’m not spiderman or superman

I’ll be the one who guarantee you

Night and day and trust me

I don’t need no spider web or laser eyes

Cause you’re giving me the strength to say

Share your life and be my wife

(Tangga, Be My Wife)

 

Ting!

“Yya! Yya! Yya! Minhyukkie what took you so long to say it to her, huh? We’ve been waiting for you call us but you didn’t, so we’re here” Yonghwa grinned his teeth when he stepped out from the elevator followed by his brothers, Kim manager and also Shinhye. They were all chuckled in unison when the couple broke their kissed and looks blushed all over their face.

“Minhyuk-ah, mian. We came at the wrong time. We’re sorry for interrupted you guys” Shinhye said sorry and followed by nod from the others.

“Ani, unnie” Soojung waved her hands as a defends, she felt so shy.

“Soojungie come here, I want to hug you my dear” Shinhye rushed to  hug her little sister, “Chukae Soojung-ah, you’ll getting married soon” She shake her body to the right and left as she rubbed her back.

“Gomawo unnie” she couldn’t hold her smile

“Aigoo.. I can’t believe you have the heart to precede me, Hyuk-ah” Yonghwa gave his warm hug to his second maknae. He couldn’t lie that he envy him so much since marrying Shinhye had came to his mind for a long time, but he was too afraid to do so. He was still considering a lot of things. That’s why he admired by his brother courage in taking the biggest decision of one’s life.

Jonghyun, Jungshin and Kim manager hugged the couple alternately. They felt so relief that they were finally got thru’ this. They made it even though they must be experienced so much sadness and farewell. Finally they reached this phase happily.

“So when are you going to formalize your marriage?” Kim manager asked when all of them already inside the room. They gathered to celebrate the moment before heading to venue to hold the concert.

“Later, after this concert I will bring her to my house to introduce her to my parents and noona. After that we will fly to see her parents to ask for blessing. I want to immediately marry her” Minhyuk said as he circling his arm around her waist.

Soojung immediately smacked his arm, “Oppa!” then her pretty face turned red like tomato. Everybody giggled seeing their cute interaction.

“Eiy seems you can’t wait to do it with her. Don’t forget what hyung said, hyuk-ah, no after married” Jungshin shook his index as a sign of no towards the couple. He also emphasized the “it” word to tease them playfully. The others joined him to giggled so hard when the couple blushed.

“Jungshin oppa!! Ishh what ert you are!” Soojung hissed in embarrassment.

“Wae? It’s normal for married couple, Soojung-ah” then Jonghyun spoke to tease them even more. “Don’t be shock when you see his tempting body, he used to half when he was about to sleep” Jonghyun warned the young lady who felt like she wanted to run away.

“Stop tease them, John. Don’t you see they already speechless, huh?” fortunately Kim manager was save the two of them.

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll be so gentle when time’s coming” he kissed her hair and Soojung instead of gave her best pinch to him. Then everyone laughed in happiness…


 

Last chapter finally. I’m sorry for making you wait for so long. I was really stuck and also was busy continuing my second ff. Sorry for any shortcomings that exist in this story, I hope you can understand because this is my first story. I had a lot to learn and gain experience from here. Write a story that is not perfect is not going to make me give up to write another story. I hope you will like my other stories and hopefully I can write it so much better in the future. Thank you guys been with me for 24 of this chapter. Such an honor to know you. Once again sorry for all its shortcomings, please bear with so many grammatical errors and typos. I’m not the perfect one to make it perfect.

 

Love,

 

_dChillz_a