chapter twenty two

Love Actually

“Kangsahamnida” Soojung bowed politely and thanked the nurse who had just finished removing the hose drip from Minhyuk’s palm. “How about his condition, nurse?” She asked while the nurse tidied the examination equipments.

“Eiyy sounds like I have a wife now” Minhyuk teased, “Y-ya oppa! don’t talk nonsense!” Soojung yelled in embarrasment, she could feel her face blushing. “What nonsense? Like I said before, someday my first name will be yours” he said bluntly, made Soojung more embarrassed, “Y-ya! At least don’t mention it here, don’t you see the nurse is still here” she murmured and lowered her face to hide her blushy cheeks.

The nurse who stood between them could only swallow her smile and said, “It’s okay miss, I wont tell it  to anyone” she nodded politely while Minhyuk couldn’t help but smile blissfuly, showing off his cute eyes smile. “Ah aniyo nurse, just ignore what he said” Soojung waved her hands nervously. “Nde” the nurse smiled.

“Nurse, when I can go home?” Minhyuk said as changed his position. “Your health recovery is really fast. If doctor Han allows, you might be leaving tomorrow” she said.

“JINJJA?!!” Soojung and Minhyuk shouted in unison and nurse nodded them with a wide smile, “Ah daenghnida” Minhyuk sighed in relief while Soojung smiled and held his palm, “Welcome home, dear”

The nurse could only smile seeing their lovey-dovey reaction. She bowed politely and said goodbye to both of them.

“Ah finally I’ll be free from this hospital soon, I’m so bored being here and missed my drum set so bad” he said as he tried to get down from his bed. Soojung was surprised to see his sudden move and yelled panickly, “Y-YA!! What are you doing oppa? don’t you know you’re still sick? Get back!”

“I'm bored to death lying on the bed all day long, I want to sit on the porch while breathing of fresh air” he began to sulk and patted the mattress like a cranky little boy, “Andwae, you’re not strong enough to stand, oppa!”

She insisted to hold her lover to get back on the bed, but couldn’t help with his cute pouted that made her unable to resist. She let out a hard sigh and gave up, “Alright, just a moment, ahrasso?” Aigooo you really know how to win over me, oppa jinjja!

“Nde, yeobo” he nodded obidiently while Soojung helped him to get down and bolster him carefully towards the wheelchair. Then she pushed the wheelchair out of the room heading the terrace.

“Ahh what a fresh air, I love it!” Minhyuk inhaled and exhaled excitedly when he was at the private terrace of his room. Spring air still cold even though sun began to shine brightly. Suddenly his face turned bright like a prisoner who had not breathe free air for so long. He closed his eyes to enjoy the fresh air caressing his soft skin. He was surprised when he felt something covering the top half of his body. It was a thin blanket that draped by Soojung.

“Ah, gomawo Soojung-ah” he smiled as he grabbed the edge of the blanket. She smiled at him then handed a glass of hot tea, “Feel better?” She asked, Minhyuk nodded excitedly. “But it would be even better if you want to hug me”.

Soojung could only rolling her eyes and mumbled “What a spoiled boy!” then she circled her hands around his neck from behind. “Gomawo Soojung-ah, you make me feel better” Minhyuk caressed her palm lovingly,”You know, I’m so relieved to have you in my life” he said as he smiled ear-to-ear.

“Jinjja?” Minhyuk nodded to answer her question, “Then you must be healthy and go back to your routine now” she said as she tightened her hands around his neck, “Don’t you know your fans are already looking forward to cnblue’s  appearance for so long. They missed seeing the drummer on stage”

“Then tell them that cnblue’s drummer is now being kidnapped by a beautiful girl named Jung Soojung” he teased, “Y-ya! Oppa jinjja!” Minhyuk turned around to pinched her cheek gently when he saw her pouted cutely, “Kyeopta” he said. Dear heart, why didn’t you ever get tired of pounding every time I was with him, every time he touched me. You can immediately retire if continuously working hard like this – Soojung hissed in her mind.

Although the cold wind still hit their bodies, but their hearts were filled with a warm feeling. Minhyuk was enjoying their time together and forgot for a moment about his tight schedule that awaits tomorrow. While Soojung was ruling out a sense of tiredness because she had to split time between work and took care of him in the hospital. But it pays off because in the end she could enjoy the man's body scent that she loved so much, any time. even no one has dared to separate them, at least for now.

 

Beep … beep. Both of them turned in unison when they heard MInhyuk's phone was ringing loudly, then stared each other in a “who’s calling?” expression. Minhyuk saw Kim manager’s name who appeared on his cell phone.

“Yeobseyo, nde hyung I’m fine. Nde??!” Soojung looked at him confusely when she heard Minhyuk was a half-shouted in surprised. “Oh nde hyung, gomaweyo, ndeehh”

“What’s up?” Soojung asked after he hung up the phone, “It’s hyung manager. He asked if I was reading the news this morning” he said as he twirled his cell phone to cover his nervousness.

“Wae?” Soojung couldn’t hold her curiosity to know what exactly his manager said to him, “Uhm, it’s about Woori. Paparazzi caught her when she went out from the hospital” He bit his lower lip to see Soojung’s reaction. “She came?! When?”

Minhyuk braved himself to nod her. “She came with her manager yesterday. But they weren’t long because Woori had a schedule” He bit his lower lips when he saw Soojung stared at him blankly. “You mad? I know you must be mad at me” he began to sulk. “Ani, umh b-but what’s the relationship between you two now? Could it be… you’re still dating her?”

Her annoyance expression successfuly made Minhyuk can’t help but pulled her closer to him and ruffled her hair, “Aigoo now you admit that you’re jealous, huh?” Minhyuk chuckled, “Aniyooo” she  muttered with irritated tone. “Umh, Ani. I never dated her” finally he confessed the truth.

“What do you mean?” she said confusely, “Woori helped me to defuse the rumors about our relationship. So, the media and fans wouldn’t bother you anymore”

“MWO?!! Could it be…” Soojung looked puzzle all of a sudden, “Yes, we never dated. She just helped me to distracted public attention, so that the scandal wouldn’t disrupt our comeback album”. Soojung covered by her hands, suddenly she felt very guilty for having bad thoughts about Woori.

 “OPPA, JINJJA?!!” she still couldn’t believe what she just heard just now while Minhyuk nodded and smiled blissfuly. He giggled seeing her cute reaction then ruffled her hair “Aigoo you must be feeling guilty for ever jealous of her, right?” he chuckled, “Omo, what should I do then..” she bit her lower lip with an axious expression. She felt so embarrassed because ever to jealous of her with no reason.

“You look cute everytime you jealous” Minhyuk said as he caressed her cheek, “Aigoo seems like you love me very much, oh I was very touched” He said as he touched his chest, pretented touched by his annoying expression. “Y-ya!!” Soojung smacked his arm endlessly while Minhyuk laughed loudly, he couldn’t stand to see her blushy cheeks. Aigoo kyeopta, Soojungie…


 

“Are you ready to go home?” Yonghwa asked Minhyuk who was wearing his red hoodie, “Nde” he nodded with fully confidence. The three member of cnblue and their manager were there to picked up  their second maknae. Soojung was also there. Mr. Choi has allowed her to go to pick Kang Minhyuk return, since he knew that it was the most important thing for her now.

That day,  a team of doctors finally allowed Minhyuk to go home because his condition has been recovered. He just needs to spend the drugs that have been prescribed and returned to the hospital to control two days after his return. So the other three and also Soojung were there to packed his stuffs during hospitalized while Kim manager took care of the entire bills of hospital care.

“Alright then, Hyukkie cover your head with hoodie then walk with the others first. I’ll be following you guys with Soojung from behind” Kim manager directed them before heading out of the room.

Since the news Minhyuk were hospitalized spread, journalists, paparazzi and dozens of fans thronged the entrance and lobby of the hospital. They constantly send a bouquet of flowers or food to Minhyuk while waiting for one of cnblue’s member appear so they could ask for an autograph or even took a picture with them. The FNC certainly had sent a security team to maintain the security and convenience of the visitors. But still, every corner of the hospital have been met by hordes of fans and journalists.

“Andwae, she will walk with me” Minhyuk pulled Soojung to stand by his side. His sudden act successfully made everyone surprised and stared at him in disbelief.

“Y-ya! Minhyoku don’t you see there’s a lot of fans and journalist that await you outside?” Yonghwa reminded him.  “Your actions will be very shocking. Don’t forget Minhyuk, they still think you're going out with Woori. your actions will only tarnish the image of yourself and Woori as well” Kim manager was also remind him to think twice. But this time, Minhyuk insisted to hold Soojung to stand by his side, just like he said, he would protect her no matter what.

“I don’t care. Let them know that it was just a fake relationship. Woori had agreed to stop this lie, and sooner or later the public will know about it” Minhyuk said bluntly while everybody sighed in confusion.

“Oppa, don’t be like this” Soojung tried to change his mind by patted his arm gently, but it was useless. “This time, let the whole world know that the girl next to me is what I love most. Let’s face it together Jungie-ya” Then he took her palm and held it tight.

Soojung could feel the energy from his confidence was flowing throughout her body. Suddenly she wasn’t scared anymore. She even curious about the public reaction when seeing Minhyuk walked with her. Is it the right time to reveal all the truth? Why he was so sure to take me to the public? What if they don’t like me? What if the decision was actually destroying his career? OTTOKEH??!! Aishh this brat jinjja!! – Soojung grimaced in nervousness.

Yonghwa sctretch his hair roughly and let out a heavy sigh as he heard Minhyuk insisted to reveal his scandal in front of public. “Hyung, I think it’s time to reveal it to public. Sooner or later they would find out the truth” Yongie said to Kim manager while Jungshin and Jonghyun nodded him in unison.

Kim manager already knew that he has no other choice but to follow the his wishes. He can only hope that his decision wasn’t adversely affect cnblue's debut in the future. “Alright then” finally he gave up.

 

Six of them walked down the long corridor before entering the elevator towards the lobby area. Kim manager and Yonghwa led the others with the first walk. It was, Yonghwa and Jonghyun wore sunglasses to cover up dark circles under their eyes due to staying up all night to solve the editing process of their latest songs. Meanwhile MinHyuk and Soojung walked in holding hands in the middle row, and Jungshin followed them from behind as he pushed the trolley which contains Minhyuk’s suitcases.

DING!

“Are you nervous?” Minhyuk asked to Soojung when the elevator opened. “Umh, a bit” she lowered her face to hide and calm her nervousness. Yeah Minhyuk already knew it, he even could feel the same thing. “It’s alright, just breath and hold my hand” He tried to calm her as he tightened his grip on her palm.

A moment after they came out of the elevator, a security team and some bodyguard as well immediately walked around them. They were tasked to cnblue walk past the fans and journalists to get into the van. From a distance, they could hear the cries of screaming fans who saw the arrival of their idol which they have long been waiting for.

MINHYUKKIEE!!! YONGHWAAA!!! JUNGSHIN-NIE!! JONGIEEE!! KYAAAA SARANGHAEEEYOO OPPA!!!! fans were shouting hysterically as waving some fliers and posters of them. They successfully made a fuss in the hospital.

Not only the fans, the journalists also began directing their camera and creates flashes of the light emanating from the flash. They crammed tried to approach cnblue to be able to take some good pictures and details.

“MINHYUKKIE HOW’S YOUR CONDITION NOW?”

“YONGHWA-SSI WHAT’S YOUR PLANNING FOR CNBLUE AFTER MINHYUK BACK??”

“HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO SOME OF THE PERFORMANCES HELD OFF THESE DAYS?”

“HOW MANY LOSSES INCURRED BY THE FNC AS A RESULT OF THIS DELAY, KIM-SSI???”

The journalists continue to bombarded them with questions that quite difficult to answer. So that manager Kim could only smile as a sign of gratitude for their presence that day. “Kangsahamnida”

“OMO! IS THAT WOORI?? OH ANDWAE, IT’S NOT HER!!”

“SHE’S THE GIRL WHO WAS INVOLVED IN MINHYUK’S SCANDAL BEFORE!!!”

“WHO’S YOUR NAME MISS? WHAT’S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH KANG MINHYUK NOW?”

“MINHYUK, WHAT ABOUT WOORI? IS SHE STILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

They immediately accelerated the pace when the media and fans noticed Soojung at his side. Those questions were like a thousand knives which ready pierced both of them. Not just that, some fans even shouted at Soojung with irritated tone and condemning it, while others actually praised her beauty. Minhyuk tightened his embrace around her shoulders to secure her from the brutal fans. And finally after struggling braved the crowd, they all went inside the van safely.

“Gwenchana?” Minhyuk was checking her carefully. He looks so worry, he didn’t even care to the fans who were clapping their hands to the van from outside. He concerned to hug Soojung who was still in a shock mode. “Mianhe Soojung-ah, jinjja mianhe” he whispered as he kissed the tip of her head regretfully.

“Minhyuk, Soojung, are you okay?” Kim manager checked the two lovebird and felt relief after seeing Minhyuk was hugging her lovingly.

“Yeaahh you can do it, sister!!” Jungshin shouted in english cheerfully to neutralize the tensions.

 Jonghyun joined him with clapping his hands and said “Welcome to our family, Soojung-ah!!. You know, you even braver than Park Shinhye” he smirked to Yonghwa who was still in a shock state and yelled back to them “YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!”. Then all of them were burst into hard laugh.

Finally problems can be solved one by one. This time they both didn’t want to escape anymore. They were tired of hiding and are reluctant to be parted again. Then no other way but to face this all bravely. As Minhyuk promised from the beginning they were met that he would always protect her no matter what.

Minhyuk tightened his hug then kissed Soojung’s hair as he raised his hand and shouted “YEAAH WE MADE IT!!” everybody clapped their hands happily.

One door is just passed. Don’t give up facing the other doors. Just let love get it all done…

 


 

Wow Minhyuk was sooo romantic. Aren’t you envy seeing their lovey-dovey in this chap? Haha just bear with it. Umh, I’m going to make it faster so I could finish it soon.

Just tell me if you have any ideas, or even commenting in the box below. I’ll be so grateful if you mind to do it. Thank you for reading this chap

 

Love,

 

_dChillz_