chapter four

Love Actually

On this third day, Krystal and Woobin would do photoshoot session with cnblue in Yomiuriland amusement park and Saihoji garden in Kyoto. The first location was chosen for photoshoot is Yomiuriland. It's located in the suburban area of Tokyo. It features thrilling coasters, ferris wheel, and more. They planned to capture cnblue’s daily activity during their day off. The second place is Saihoji garden which located in Matsuo, Kyoto. Saihoji is a Rinzai Zen Buddhist temple which is famed for its moss garden. Together they would explore the beauty of that famous garden in Japan.

“Are you ready?” Woobin stood at the door to picked up his mate who still busy packed her stuffs.

“Yes I’m almost done. Wait a minute” she answered while smoothed her printed sleeves which covered by oversized grey knit.

“You’ve really pretty. Aigoo you never dressed up like this. Seems like they have changed you a lot” Woobin chuckled, he really amused to see her behavior.

“Shut up, you jerk! Here don’t forget to wear your ID press” Krystal threw Woobin’s press card and locked the door. Mr. Kim just texted her that they already arrived at the lobby. They would go along with cnblue’s car.

 

“Annyeong Mr.Kim. Sorry to keep you waiting for us” Krystal greeted cnblue’s manager.

“No problem Miss Jung. Ok, let’s go then. We have very tight schedule today” he guided all of them to the basement where their car had been parked.

Krystal glanced at Minhyuk. Gosh , he looked so handsome with that outfits. He wore long two tone sleeves t-shirt which covered by dark blue collar cardigan. And that sunglasses made him more masculine. He walked with Yonghwa, he had glanced and smiled at Krystal. His smile succeed made her heart race with crazy speed.

***

“So what we’re gonna do now?” Yonghwa said after a face make up.

“You guys will be photographed at the carrousel. Just relax, pose as natural as possible” Krystal directed they four before the photoshoot was begin.

First session of photoshoot went well. They posed so natural even shown their silly actions. Krystal and Woobin agreed that cooperated with cnblue was very fun. They were funny and joked around during photoshoot. Eventhough it run very casual, they were pose professionally. So it was done sooner than they expected.

They utilized the remaining time to hang around at the amusement park. Ahh seems like Woobin found his new mate. He walked and laughed with Jungshin. He left Krystal alone.

“Dare to ride roller coaster?” Minhyuk appeared beside her suddenly. Made her startled.

“Huh” Krystal still unfocused

“Come with us, we’re gonna ride it” Minhyuk grabbed her wrist and took her chase his friends.

“Soojung-ah are you really want to ride it?” Woobin tried to convince his pal. She nooded and sat beside him. But Minhyuk pulled her all of a sudden. He brought her sitting next to him. made Woobin open-mouthed seeing his act. Aigoo don’t you dare to separate the two love bird, ya Kim Woobin!

“Hold my hand if you scared” said Minhyuk when the seat belt was around their chest.

At first the roller coaster was running slowly. But it turned faster minutes later. Krystal felt her heart was about to fall off. She grabbed Minhyuk’s palm unconsciously. She tighten her grip while her heart thumping like crazy.

“Gwenchana Soojung-ah?” Minhyuk asked after they fell from roller coaster. She gasped hearing the way he called her name. how come he know her nickname that used by only her family.

“How do you know my nickname?” Krystal raised her eyebrows.

“Woobin said it. Why?”

Ouch! She forgot that Woobin also call her Soojung.

“Don’t you remember that he’s your bestfriend, Soojung-ah?”

“Yeah, sorry I forgot it” she smiled. she liked the way Minhyuk called her to be honest.

 

“Okay kids, time is over. We’re heading to Kyoto now. Get back to the car. We’re gonna ride shinkansen” Mr.Kim warned us.

Yap, they would go to Kyoto by express train that called shinkansen. It’s pretty fast than riding a car. So they decided to go with it. Fortunately that train station quite deserted today, so they didn’t need to scare caught by fans or paparazzi.

“please sit with me miss Jung” Jonghyun pulled her right hand suddenly. Made Minhyuk who stood up behind her startled. Eiiyy are you jealous now Minhyuk-ssi? Just take her back with you!

“Hyung..” he lost his word when Jonghyun face him back

“Wae?” Jonghyun stared at his maknae

“umhh nothing” Minhyuk lowered his voice

He couldn’t do anything except stare their back. He had no reason to asked Krystal to sit next to him. so he stepped back.

Minhyuk found Yonghwa was sitting alone and sat next to him. He was still busy with his thought. AHA! Suddenly he got an idea.

“Yah hyung, how about your unfinished song? Have you discuss it with Jonghyun hyung? I thought we planned to record it when came back to Seoul” Minhyuk talked to his hyung who was busy with his cell phone.

“hmm you’re right. I don’t talk it yet to him. should I?”

“Ne, let me call him to sit next to you now” he moved from his seat vigorously. He made Yonghwa confused with his weird act.

Minutes later

“Yah hyung, Yonghwa hyung call you to sit next to him” Minhyuk came to see Jonghyun and Krystal. They both were in the middle of conversation when Minhyuk interrupted.

“Wae?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows

“he wants to discuss about his unfinished song that will be recorded soon” Minhyuk said

“Ahh I see. Umhh ok then. Krystal-ssi I’m sorry for leaving you. We'll talk later, ok?” Jonghyun asked for leave with his softly voice, made Minhyuk upset suddenly. Aishh what a cheesy hyung, jinjja! He thought.

“Please take care of her for me, Hyukkie” Jonghyun smiled and his arm gently.

Who are you by the way? Are you he’s girlfriend or what? Damn it! He grumbled and sat next to her, finally.

He tried to attract Krystal’s attention while she was busy stare outside the window. The scenery of sakura trees along the road spoiled her eyes. She forgot that Minhyuk has sit next to her, until she felt someone had laid his head on her shoulder. Krystal startled and turned her head to the left. He saw Minhyuk had laid his head to sleep.

“I’m sleepy. Please wake me up when we arrived” he whispered. She felt her heart was thumping crazily. Kang minhyuk laid his head on her. He leaned on her. Oh what a sweet scenery.

 

 

Then this song filled the air…

I don't care if monday's blue

tuesday's grey and wednesday too

thursday I don't care about you

it's friday I'm in love

 

monday you can fall apart

tuesday wednesday break my heart

thursday doesn't even start

it's friday I'm in love

 

-Friday I'm Love By The Cure-

 


 done with this chapter. please let me know your opinion about this chapter. I would love to hear it. Gomawo :D

 

 

-dChillz-