Chapter twenty four

Love Actually

Cheongdamdong Pojangmacha, Seoul

After successful got an approval from the corporate leaders in each place where they both has been working, they now have to face a person who has a significant role in their relationship. Someone who has been so kind to save Minhyuk from the scandal that might undermine his career as an entertainer and also to save Soojung from the media spotlight and the pursuit of his rabid fans. She is Park Eun Hye aka Woori. Someone who ever made Soojung feel very jealous, or maybe still.

“Thank you for inviting me, oppa. Well at least you should come alone, without her” Woori lowered her voice at the last word with annoyed expression. She flicked her long straight hair nonchalantly while she stared at somewhere else but the two lovebirds who sat side by side in front of her. Yeah, Kang Minhyuk and Jung Soojung, the couple who almost never seperable. They always caught together wherever, and it makes Woori felt jealous somehow.

Soojung gulped nervously. She didn’t know why her heart felt like burning, she gave a deadly stare to that pretty young girl.

“Ah Woori-ah don’t be like that, eiy you looks so childish by acted like that you know” Minhyuk tried to neuralized the situation. He cleared his throat, “Are you not busy?”

“Let’s straight to the point, oppa. I don’t have much time to talk of stale, especially when your girlfriend is by your side” She crossed her hands in front of her chest as she rolled her eyes annoying.

“Alright, I’m sorry Woori-ah for having you involved into this scandal or may have hurt with my bad attitude during all of this. I'm really sorry” Minhyuk said sincerely, “And I also want to thank you for saving me and my friends from failure, without you our new album probably will not be accepted by the public because of scandal which I have made” Kang Minhyuk said wholeheartedly.

Suddenly Woori held his hand and smiled, “Never mind oppa, you guys just like brothers to me”

Then Minhyuk released her hand and took Soojung’s palm to show off to her, “And I send the greatest gratitude to you because you’ve been really kind to save Soojung’s identity from public so that it stays secure without the disruption of media or the fans, jinjja gomawo Woori-ah”

somehow Jung Soojung feels very fortunate to have a boyfriend like him. Now she believes that he truly loved her with all his heart. She stared at him lovingly and smiled.

“Oh don’t thank me for that reason. I didn’t do that for her but you” Woori said bluntly while her eyes were staring at Soojung cynically.

“Still I thank you, because she’s everything to me now” he sounds proudly present her girlfriend towards her and even made her feel more jealous. Soojung tried to hold back her smile when she saw Woori’s mad expression after Minhyuk confessed to her.

“Let me ask you one thing oppa, is she that important to you? Wae? I never see you like this before” Yeah she absolutely didn’t satisfy with his explanation. Oh c’mon Woori-ssi should he prove it to you in a way kissing her in front of you? Your stupid questions could only embarrass you, my dear.

“Honestly I didn’t know. Somehow my heart fluttered every time she was with me” He honest and successfully touched Soojung in her deeply heart, awww so sweet!

“But..-“

“I’m sure someday you’ll find out what we feel right now. It’s only about time Woori-ssi” Soojung cut of her sentences all of a sudden. Her rude action just made Woori stared annoyingly even more.

“Who told you to talk, huh? So rude!” She nagged

“My self told me so, and I speak here as his girlfriend. Got it?” Wohoo it’s your turn baby! C’mon fight back to her, don’t let her arbitrarily humble you. Just give her a lesson about manner, ckckck.

“Oppa, look at her. I wonder why you did like her?” Woori kept nagging while Minhyuk gave a cute smile as a response. This time, he let Soojung defend her pride over Woori. It’s a girl thing and he didn’t mind to interfere. 

“Oh yeah continued to complain!” Soojung rolled her eyes bored then pointed at Minhyuk, “And you, I won’t ever open the door for you if you keep defend her” Omo! Since when uri Soojungie dare to threaten her boyfriend like that? Seems she was really mad at them, haha go go miss Jung!.

Minhyuk couldn’t help himself to smile amused seeing her pouted. For him, she looked very cute and adorable in every way. That’s why he always can’t get enough of her. He held up his palms to form a mark of respect at the end of the brow, “Yes maam!” then giggled hard as his hand started to circling around her shoulder.

“Aishh this two jerks are so frustrating!! Oppa I’ll leave first!” Woori hissed in annoyance then stood up and prepared herself to leave the two lovebirds while they were still giggling so hard. Bad Soojung, bad Minhyuk!

“Mianhe Woori-ah, I’ll see you soon” Minhyuk a half-shouted to her who already farther from them.

“Yya! Don’t you dare!” then he immediately apology to Soojung who already pouted and exhaled so deep.

“I’m sorry baby” he giggled as he ruffled her hair playfully. “Aigoo kyeopta! Okay, where will going now? Any idea?” He frowned pretending he was thinking hardly.

“Molla” she answered lazily. She was still thinking about Park Eunhye. It’s true that she was really jealous to her, but deep in her heart she actually felt pity. Somehow she could quiet understand what she felt to Minhyuk. She was the one who fell in love with him, that’s why she could feel the pain inside her heart because he denied it. Soojung sighed heavily.

“What about han river?” suddenly something’s crazy just popped up in his mind.

“Yya micheoso?!” She was surprised hearing his sudden-correction-crazy idea.

“Wae? I wanna ask you to date normally, I mean have a date like common people who doesn’t care about what people said or thinking about them” He said bluntly and succeed to make Soojung gaped in awe.

“Jinjja?” She was still in a shocking state. But Minhyuk immediately nod her confidently, “Umh, let’s go!”

Soojung held his wrist and begged him to sit back through her eyes, “Oppa, what if people see us?”

“I would say that I'm dating my girlfriend” he said casually. That simple!

“What would you say if media or paparazzi caught us together?”

“Baby, listen, I swear I'll tell the world that I love Jung Soojung!!” that simple!

“Yya! Don’t talk nonsense!! Are you crazy or what? Ishh oppa jinjja” She hissed in annoyance as she hit his arm so hard.

“Ouch! It’s hurt” he rubbed his arm where she just smacked. “What nonsense? I’m talking the truth!”

Soojung lost her words and stared at him in disbelief. She bit her lower lip as she tried to read what’s inside his mind. She did see the light in his eyes, the light that courage her to show up to the world that they deserve to be recognized as a lovers. She gave up and finally nodded him in silence. Minhyuk formed a smile of victory as he grabbed her palm to walk away.

 


 

“Oh this is so yummy!” Soojung half-shouted for joy after bit a corn dog that she bought at roadside food stall while Minhyuk was enjoying his kebab.

They went to Han river for dating, for a real dating just like normal couple do. They enjoyed surrounding scenery that isn’t too crowded from inside the car. Minhyuk purposely borrowed Jonghyun’s red porsche to invite Soojung to a date today. He opened the sunroof so that they could enjoy the fresh air without the need to get out of the car.

“Really? Let me try it” Minhyuk was ing his mouth to her as a sign for her to feed him. Soojung fed her corn dog to him then wiped the tomato sauce that left on his corner lips by her thumb.

“Slowly oppa, aigoo you’re just like a little kid you know!” she chuckled as busied cleaning his corner mouth carefully.

Soojung was surprised when she felt him landed his lips onto hers slightly, “Yya! What are you doing?” she covered unconsciously while she felt blood was rushing to fulfill her face.

“I want you to wipe my mouth with yours” he grinned innocently.

“How come you be so carelessly oppa? We’re in the public area now, you’re so insane!” she nagged.

“Mian, it was just my intuition as a man” he chuckled then continued to eat his kebab.

“Oppa” she whispered, “Can I ask you a favor?”

“Umh, what’s that?”

“I want to lean on your shoulder, can I?” she asked shyly while Minhyuk excitedly pulled her closer and rested her head onto his shoulder, just like she said.

“Anything for you” they smiled.

“Soojung-ah, can I ask you something?” and now it’s him who was asking for questions to her. She only hummed as an answer. “Are you going to leave me if my carrier dimmed or if people stopped loving me? or even worse if I could no longer play the drums?”

“Hey what are you talking, oppa?” She stood as she frowned at him in confusion, “Of course I wouldn’t!”

“Does it mean you will always be by my side?” he asked bluntly with unreadable expression while Soojung slowly nodded him. “So, will you marry me?”

Awww… Bingo!!

“W-what a-are y-you-“ Soojung was shocked to hear his sudden proposal. Yep, cnblue’s Kang Minhyuk just proposed her to be his future wife, and she even lost her words to answer him properly.

Minhyuk fixed his seat position and now facing her directly. ‘I asked you to be my wife, Krystal Jung” he said once again and still failed to get back her consciousness.

“A-are you p-proposing me, o-oppa?”

He nodded confidently, “Nde, my dear” then he held her palm and kissed it slowly, “Will you?”

“Andwae! You can’t propose just like that!” she half-shouted right after her sense’s back. Yya what’s going on with you, dear? Why don’t you just say yes to him? Is that really what you wanted for all this time? So why you refuse him just like that? So strange Jungie-ya!

“Wae? You won’t marry me?” He looks disappointed to hear the rejection, he thought that she loves him and willing to built households with him, but what now?

“I didn’t say so, but I always dreamed proposed by a man who I loved so much in a romantic way. I don’t know how, but not like this!” she pouted while Minhyuk could only stare at her open-mouthed. He definitely doesn’t know about women, at all. “You should propose me in a better way, oppa! Perhaps by way of singing or playing drums for me, or by giving flowers, or whatever but not this way, eating corn dogs on the river bank, aishh not romantic at all!” Minhyuk gaped in awe hearing her confession.

Yeah that’s her dream anyway. Every girl has her own version of being proposed by someone who really she loved, including her. She might right about ‘a better way to propose’ with her own version, but unfortunately Minhyuk didn’t think about it. He just followed his heart to tell her the truth.

It’s kinda weird for him as well, since it was the first time for him to propose someone to become his part of his life, to be someone who will be a half of him and of course it wasn’t easy to say. Maybe he should practice for zillion times to propose her in a better way, but at least he tried. He braved himself to ask Soojung if she wants to be his wife, his forever love, and yeah he was terribly nervous to say it all. Somebody please bear with it. It’s him, cnblue’s drummer who just proposed a girl, and rejected – oh maybe not yet.

“So?” haha poor Minhyuk, he still confused about her uncertain answer.

“I absolutely would say yes, oppa. No doubt! But I just can’t accept the way you propose me just now” she sighed heavily.

“Yya Jung Soojung, you know how hard I tell you this? Aishh so frustrating!” he shook his head in disbelief.

“Nope” she quickly answered.

“Jinjja?” he half-shouted.

“Umh” she nodded as she smiled playfully to him.

“Here you better taste this” Then Kang Minhyuk attacked her by tickling around her waist and successful to make her jump hysterically. She giggled so hard as she tried to make him stop and pushed him away.

“Kyaa oppa stop it, you’re really childish, jinjja!” she said between her laugh.

“Try my patience then. I was seriously asking you but you just made fun of me, so annoying” he kept tickling her mercilessly.

“Alright then, I give you one more chance to propose me in a better way”

“Andwae!” of course he didn’t mean it, he just fight back her.

 

They stopped joking when they realized the people began to crowd around their cars. Some of them even started to take pictures to capture the moment by phone. Kang Minhyuk and Jung Soojung just caught by public.

 

“Kyaa it’s Kang Minhyuk!!!” some people shouted

“Omo! He’s with his girlfriend!!” some people startled

“Oppa andwae!!!” or even some people cried over him

 

They gulped nervously, then Minhyuk held her palm and nodded her as a sign for her to just follow him. Minhyuk got out of the car with Soojung. Without any commands, people started to hug him, pulled him closer and yeah they messed up. Minhyuk tried so hard to keep his girlfriend stayed close with him while some people tried to separate them. Han river that evening looks very chaotic and messed. Of course  Cnblue’s Kang Minhyuk was the one who responsible to handle this.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Kang Minhyuk imnida” he greeted everyone who stood up around them. “She’s my girlfriend, krystal Jung” and he introduced her to them.

“Anyeonghaseyo” Soojung bowed politely and smiled. For God’s sake she felt like she wanted to faint seeing so many people gathered around them. Seems she wanted to escape to somewhere.

Unexpectedly, people were smile back to her. Some of them even waved and greeted her friendly. “Anyeong Krystal-ssi, ohh you’re so pretty” they even praised her beauty. What a relief!

“Why are you hiding it all this time, oppa?” one of his fans shouted

“Nde, you even pretended dating Park Eunhye!” then followed by the others.

Kang Minhyuk cleared his throat nervously, “Well, I just waiting to reveal it at the right time. She wasn’t celebrity, and she also very shy to be exposed in public therefore we always keep it secretly” he honest as he circled his hand around her shoulder, pulled her closer to him.

Nothing to worry about, my dear. You only need to see how I tell the world that I love you so much – he smiled lovingly to her.

“Then what do you think guys? She’s pretty isn’t she?” Minhyuk in public while people started to scream in envy. They envy, indeed. Who’s not feel jealous seeing this lovebirds? They’re something!

“Nde, she’s very pretty. Unnie, nice to know you” these fan girls finally admit her beauty

“Nde, Unnie please take care of our Minhyuk oppa” and finally they could accept her presence.

“Oppa, do you mind to take a picture with us? We also want to take pictures with Krystal unnie” one of them asked and followed by another. Oh dear Soojung you can breathe easily now…

Minhyuk accepted it wholeheartedly. He tried to embrace all people and of course with Soojung was on his right side. Soojung stared at him in amazement. Again, she felt so fortunate to have a boyfriend like him. She had no idea how her life without him.

Dear oppa, you might propose me unromantically, but it’s actually more than enough to touch my heart and also proved how serious you asked me to be your wife. I love you Kang Minhyuk, I really do. – Soojung almost cried because she was too happy.

 


Thank u for reading this chapter, and please bear with so many grammatical errors and typos as well. they were scattered everywhere hahaha...

I'll see u soon :)

 

_dChillz_