chapter seven

Love Actually

After that day, Minhyuk and Krystal are getting closer. They often contacted each other, he even didn’t forget to texted her every day. Unfortunately, their tight schedule made them was difficult to meet. They hadn’t met each other since that day. Pre-comeback album had been brutal for cnblue. They even had to spent the nights to practice. They were going to held their comeback concert all over asia started next month. So Minhyuk knew that their comeback would be better this year than the previous. The songs that was composed by Yonghwa was heard better than before. It sounds more mature and rock and roll, it absolutely represented their music. He didn’t mind to practice harder this time.

Meanwhile, Krystal was busy manage the cnblue’s project that given by Mr.Choi. She almost done completing the entire scripts and ready to monitor the layout process. She wanted give her best. She wanted to make the readers feel satisfied with her hard work. So there she was, still struggling behind her cubicle in the middle of the night.

Beep beep. Her cell phone rang as the signal of entry message.

“Where are you now?  You’ve eaten? – Kang Minhyuk.”

She smiled unknowingly and rushed to texted him back.

“Not yet, still struggling at the office. Are you?” she stretched her hands on the desk, waiting for his reply impatiently.

“Why? Just like you, I still survived at the studio. But all of a sudden I felt hungry, and I thought of you J - Kang Minhyuk”

Wae? Why me? She raised her eyebrows and pouted as she saw her phone’s screen

“Aisshh this kid, what’s the relation between me and hungry? Don’t you think that I’m a food? Oppa jinjja!”

Kang Minhyuk couldn’t hide his smile as he read Krystal’s message. He was very busy with his cell phone, didn’t notice that his friends already observed him.

“Who’s the hell who made him crazier, hyung?” Jungshin smirked as he kept playing his bass

Yonghwa and Jonghyun shrugged in unison. they didn’t really care as long as they know that their second maknae was happy.

“Alright then, don’t go anywhere. I’ll pick you up in twenty minutes, ok?”

Minhyuk put his phone into his jacket pocket, then rushed prepare himself to go.

“I’ll be back soon” he said as he goes by.

“Yah Hyukkie, where are you going? YAH! Why don’t you ask us first? That jerk jinjja!” Jungshin hissed as he saw Minhyuk was disappeared behind the door. Jonghyun and Yonghwa could only laugh and continue their practice even without Minhyuk.


 

“What are you doing here? Did you say that you were practice in studio? Where’s the other?” Krystal bombarded him with lots of questions when she met Minhyuk inside his car. Minhyuk just smiled seeing her cute frown face. He stay focused driving his own car.

“I escaped for a moment. I want to see you. Let’s eat together, have an idea where to eat?” Krystal was startled hearing his confession. She knew that he was very busy these days. He must be very tired and bored. She felt guilty all of a sudden.

“Oh, ummhh aha! My friend just opened an Italian restaurant near the Han lake, you want to try?” she blinked her eyes as the signal for Minhyuk to accept her idea. She waited to go there for so long, but she hadn’t have much time to go there.

Minhyuk nodded as a sign of his agreement, made Krystal shout happily.

“Yeay! Gomawo oppa” she raised and shaked her hands like five years old kid. Minhyuk smiled unconsciously. Her happy smile was enough for him. he only need it.

Krystal raise the volume of car’s tape and sing along with Minhyuk. A song of Love Revolution that sung by cnblue filled the entire car. Krystal getting used to listen all cnblue’s song, Coffee shop and YWhy was her favourite.

***

 

“Soojung-ah finally you came here. How are you?” her friend, Min-ah, who owned the restaurant was very shocked seeing her presence. They were hugging each other like they haven't met for so long.

“Omo! He’s Kang Minhyuk! How could you met him?” Min-ah finally realized Minhyuk's presence. she opened widely as she saw Minhyuk stood behind Krystal and smiled at her.

“Oh, Min-ah this is my friend Minhyuk” Krystal introduced him to her friend. Minhyuk was startled hearing her statement. What? Is he really just a FRIEND? He wanted to protest her but he still could hold it well. He didn’t want to make her friend confuse with their unclear relationship.

“Are you joking or what, he is cnblue’s drummer Kang Minhyuk. How could you be friend with him? he’s a superstar you moron!” Min-ah scolded her friend.

“So what? Can’t I be friend with a celebrity? Ahh he even had like a brother to me, right Hyukkie?”

He coughed suddenly. He had no idea where her thought come from? If his attention had been regarded only as a brother? Once again, he could only nodded her.

“Oh my god! My friend Krystal Jung has become a celebrity!” Min-ah shouted, made Krystal rolled her eyes and hit her arm.

“YAH! You’re too much Min-ah. Ishh whatever you say, I want to go inside. Haishh this jerk jinjja!” Krystal hissed and pushed her friend away as she grabbed Minhyuk’s palm to go inside.

***

 

“Just ignore her words oppa. She’s the one of your big fans you know” Krystal said casually when they already sat in the corner of restaurant. She opened the menu and started to choose what she wanted to eat.

“Soojung, am I just your friend?” he said softly, he didn’t care with the menu as he lost his appetite.

“Oh, what?” she startled to hear his sudden question.

“You heard me. Am I look like your brother? You assumed me as your brother?” he still cornered her with that question. He wanted to hear it once again. He wanted to make sure whether he was wrong assess her feeling towards him.

“Oppa, what are you saying? Off course you like my brother, you older than me” she said softly

“…”

“you also taller and bigger than me” what a silly answer Soojung! now Krystal didn’t dare to stare his eyes as she felt nervous all of a sudden. The man who sat in front of her just gave her a deadly look.

“Is that so? You told me so because I’m bigger than you?” he smirked and threw away his gaze to release his anger. He didn’t understand what’s inside her mind. He didn’t get it.

“Oppa, can I sit here with you?” Min-ah suddenly appeared and interrupted their awkwardness. She was hang on Minhyuk’s left arm spoiled. Aha! Suddenly he had an idea. He wanted to see Krystal’s reaction of his closeness with her friend.

“Sure, please sit here Min-ah” he smiled and rubbed Min-ah palm softly. Krystal opened her eyes wide as she saw that cheesy scenery in front of her.

“Oppa, I love listen all of your songs” Min-ah said spoiled.

“Really, which one do you like the most?” Minhyuk raised his eyebrows to show his interest. Krystal hissed a little and pursed her lips. Feels like she wanted pulled her away from him. Minhyuk could see anger written all over her face. He made it.

“Love girl. Omo you look so cute and masculine when drumming” then Min-ah started to rub Minhyuk’s left abs. he seems enjoyed that rub while Krystal felt so hurt. She couldn’t bear it anymore. Suddenly she pulled Minhyuk’s wrist then took him away with her. Min-ah just gawked seeing her friend’s behavior.

“Let’s go somewhere else oppa. I lost my appetite”  she said as Minhyuk formed triumphant smile.

 


 

“Eiyy are you jealous Soojung-ah?” Minhyuk couldn’t hide his cute smile when they stopped at the Han’s lake.

“Why should I be jealous? There’s no reason oppa” she murmured as she lowered her head to hide her red cheeks.

“Really? Sound like you blessed me to date your friend” he kept teasing her.

“Whatever!” she turned to leave him but she felt something circled around her body suddenly. Minhyuk hugged her from behind.

“You look so cute when you were jealous Soojung-ah. Why don’t you admit that you hate me liking her?” he whispered on her ears, succeed to make her freeze all of a sudden.

“Oppa, what are you doing? YAH! Wake up! Are you crazy or what?” she tried to release his hug as her sense’s back. Even though she likes it so much, she knew that he was wrong. He shouldn’t say that silly statement. If he wasn’t realized there so many girls outside who would die for him, seems like he didn’t care how popular he is.

“just a minute Soojung-ah. Let me hug you like this” he didn’t care what she said as he closed his eyes to enjoy that intimate moment. The moment when he could smell her scent for unlimited time. It was enough for him.

“Oppa please, don’t make it harder. You bothered me with your words. I’m sorry oppa, I never felt this way from the beginning. For me, you look like my brother”

Minhyuk released his hug as he heard that hurt answer. He believed that Soojung has the same feeling just like him. but now he didn’t understand her. But he was too weary to argued with her. Minhyuk just drove her back to her apartment. He kept his mouth in silent, while Krystal busied to calm down her heart. she tried to hold her tear falling down.

“Oppa, I’m sorry” she whispered, but Minhyuk could still hear it.

Minhyuk opened the door for her when they arrived at her apartment. Krystal lives alone since her parents was busy with their business trip all over the world. She walked into the door and left Minhyuk behind. She didn’t dare to speak or even glanced at him. she knew that she was hurt him so much. But she couldn’t do anything but rejected him. she was too scare to admit the truth. She was afraid of his crazy fangirls. She didn’t understand why she felt nothing compared to other girls, maybe because she wasn’t in the same world as him, she wasn’t equal famous like him. she just too afraid to admit it. Mianhe oppa..

 

Kang MInhyuk lost his words. He could only let her go inside without saying a word. He was too shocked hearing her confession. He felt so disappointed. He thought that Krystal would be different, but in fact he was wrong. he drove back to the studio. he felt pain all over his heart. Why Soojung-ah…

 

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending like we never had a chance

Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

(Demi Lovato,Skyscaper)

 


 

how is it? I want to make it longer but sorry I can't. I'm too sleepy to write it more. I promise I'll try my best in the next chapter. thank u for commenting, subscribing or upvoting :)

 

please let me know how it turned to. leave your comment please, thank u :)

 

_dChillz_