Chapter three

Love Actually

Krystal and Woobin sat on front row VIP seats. This section was intended for journalist only, they came from all over the world but mostly are from Japan. the concert was about to start. all the lights were off. Boice shouted crazily. they couldn't wait to see their bias. Nuances of Tokyo Dome heaten up, they drowned in their euphoria. Krystal and Woobin were amazed.

Minutes later, lights were on. opening video of cnblue world tour was played in giant screen. boice screamed louder and lifted their lightstick to the air. there they were, cnblue were on stage. They played 'Where you are' as opening song. Krystal stared at Minhyuk's place. She was amazed seeing his act. Gosh, he's too cool on stage! Krystal shooked her head. Woobin was catch a glimpse at her and smirked devilishly. he thought he was right, his girl has fall into one of this kpop rock band. he enjoyed the scenery next to him without her noticed. gotcha Soojung!

she couldn't resist her desire while Minhyuk was busy spinning his drumstick in second song's intro, Get Away. he beat his drum vigorously. she truly loves it. she admitted his drum skill is no joke at all.

why are you so cool, Mr.Showoff! What is it? I thought that Yonghwa is the most talented person in cnblue and Jonghyun is the most handsome than others. So what with Kang Minhyuk? Why my heart is pounding when I see him? why I keep looking at him? Aisshh this brat, jinjja! Again, Krystal was busy with her deep thought. she tried harder to calm her heart. she couldn't stand anymore, thought that she wanted to explode and scream his name as loud as possible like other girls.

"Now you admit that you like their songs?" Woobin asked her suddenly

"Huh?" Krystal starled.

"Aigooo my Soojung becoming a part of boice now, who's your bias? Kang Minhyuk? you keep stare at him. Aishh I dont believe you're cheat on me!" Woobin showed sad face to .

"YAH!" again, he received a pinch at his left arm, it was a bit hurt but he couldn't bear to see her reaction, so he laughs loudly. made her more sullen.

she sang dan dance unconciously when Sweet Holiday was played. She knew that song was written by Minhyuk. She likes the melody, sounds cheerful. made her heart happy suddenly, even more when she saw Minhyuk pointed his drumstick to her spot. me? why me? Aishh what are you doing minhyuk-ssi? are you out of your mind? she mumbled and blushed.

***

 

the concert was over perfectly. cnblue sang about 25 songs and boice kept screaming crazily even all lights were off. Krystal returned to hotel with Woobin. he already checked in this afternoon at the same hotel. they're very tired but happy. tonight they decided to rest because tomorrow will be a hectic day. they would meet again to execute cnblue's photoshoots all day long. it would be so tiring.

Beep..beepp

Krystal looked at her phone. she raised her eyebrows seeing the unknown number appeared on her phone's screen. it's a number from Japan. and she believes that she hasn't any friend in Japan.

"Yoboseyo.."

"You've slept?" someone asked her without revealed his identity first.

"Who are you?"

"It's me. I got your number from Mr.Kim"

"Kang Minhyuk?" she whispered.

"Yep, you haven't answered my question, you've slept already?"

"Ani, wae?" She smiled unconciously. she felt happy heard his voice

"Come with me, I'm hungry. If you mind, meet me at lobby in 15 minutes" He ordered suddenly, made her panic.

"What?!"

"Paili, I hate waiting. don't forget to wear thick clothes, arraso? see ya!"

KLIK

Krystal still stared at her cell phone's screen. she didn't believe what she had just heard before. is he really Kang Minhyuk? she thought. she rushed open the cupboard and picked her clothes after her sense's back. Mocca skinny jeans and printed sleeves covered by long dark brown trench coat is a pair that is chosen for a date tonight. she didn't forget to wearing her favourite dark brown boots. what date? your confidence is too high young lady!

***

Minhyuk was already stood up in lobby when Krystal's came. he gulped when he realized Krystal's presence. for him, she was very stunning in her outfits tonight. although she looked so boyish, he couldn't bear with her natural beauty. he wanted to caress her long wavy hair so much. Ouch you're in trouble now Mr.Kang for invited her.

"Sorry to make you waiting for so long" Krystal grinned her teeth. she looked cute with her childish face.

"It's okay, I also just arrived"

they stared each other. silent for a moment. they were speechless.

"So, where we going now?" Krystal broke the silence.

"Follow me" he walked away to the basement and Krystal followed him.

he rang his SUV's car alarm and opened the right door for Krystal.

 

They have a dinner at Dazzle restaurant, one of the most glamourous eating place in Ginza, Tokyo. As its name from the star-like, the interior design was dominated by LED lights - enhanced Swarovski crystal lamps that seems to float above cavernous dining room. Krystal was spread her view to the entire room. she assured that Minhyuk has brought her into expensive restaurant in town. What she has to do? she's a bit nervous.

"Mr. Kang? please follow me" a girl who wear formal dress guided them to the table.

They sat on table near the frameless window that shows beautiful scenery of tokyo's city light. the restaurant had been rather quiet. so they didn't need to fear caught on fans or paparazzi, besides its already past 1 am.

"What do you want to eat? I think I'm going to order oysters" he was busy with books menu, as well as Krystal.

"Hmm crab cakes for the pre starter would be okay" she didn't know what to eat but chose what she saw easily in book menu.

Minhyuk called the waiter to order. Krystal looked uncomfortable. she kept looking outside the window, ignoring Minhyuk's gaze and he knew it.

"Are you okay?" he finally asked. Krystal nooded but kept shut.

"I'm sorry to brought you here suddenly. I was so hungry but no one could accompany me. they already slept and I remembered you lived in the same hotel. so I asked your number to Mr.Kim during his deep slumber" Minhyuk explained and giggled. Aigooo he's so cute!

"It's okay Minhyuk-ssi, I like it. Did you come here often? seems like you've familiar with this place" Krystal changed her position and started playing the spoon. Aha! you dont get it Miss.Jung, you made him know your true feelings!

"Not really. I came here with other member to meet up with clients or attending someone's after party. I'm also not too fond of this place honestly" Minhyuk grinned his teeth.

"So why did you bring me here?" she raised her voice unconciously and sighed hard, feel relieved that Minhyuk also feel the same way with her. Minhyuk suddenly laugh loudly. he had been waiting this kinda response from her. He wanted to know whether she is the type of woman who lived in luxury lifestyle or not. Lucky him that she wasn't the type of that woman.

"Eat first. then I'll take you somewhere else" Minhyuk smiled and persuade her to eat when the waiter served their foods.

"Gomawo" she relieved that Minhyuk could understand her feeling. she almost suspect that they lifestyle is totally different, but Minhyuk has proven that he doesn't like the superstar in general. she knew that he's different.

 

They have left the restaurant earlier. Minhyuk left his car at parking lot and decided to walked with Krystal towards the Meguro river. Sakura trees have bloomed in Tokyo. they're really early and everyone surprised to see them already. it's about hundreds sakura and lanterns lined up the meguro river, what a beautiful scenery. They two stopped in front of food stall that sell so many snacks like Yakitori, kebab, or garlic shrimp. Krystal's totally overjoyed. this is her first time came to Japan anyway.

They ended up stood on the bridge, enjoyed their meals and talked each other.

"You look so happy" Minhyuk stare at the girl who stand besides him.

"hmm, this is my first time came to Japan. I used to think that Tokyo is a very hectic city, but it has beautiful scenery obviously" Krystal confessed.

"..." he just listened

"Seems like you're so familiar with this place. no wonder, cnblue must be often held a concert in here" Krystal bit her Kebab while waiting his answer.

"Hmm, I already lived here before joined cnblue. we met here. music that unites us to finally established cnblue three years ago. so I'm used to this place as my second home"

Krystal looked at him, he smiled. he looked overjoyed as well.

"How long have you become a journalist? is that fun? Ahh at least you dont have to work all day long or move to other country every week, like me" haha now you confess your true feelings young man!

"I thought you like it, Minhyuk-ssi" she raised her eyebrows as sign of confusing.

"I am, but sometimes its very boring and tiring. haha forget it. eiiyy you dont answer my question yet" he warned her with cute anger face.

"About two years. honestly, I was responsible to handle fashion issue. But I dont know why my boss assigned me to do this project suddenly"

"Whoahh no wonder you look stylish, tomorrow you must dress me up, right?" Minhyuk teased, made her cheeks turned red.

"what are you talking about, I'm not!" she lowered her face to hide her red cheeks.

Hatchii...hatchiii

Krystal sneezing

"are you cold? Aishh this kid! I told you to wear some thick clothes. you know the air was still very cold here" Minhyuk scolded her and put his long cotton coat on her back. she froze. she could smell his scent from his coat. ahh she likes his smell, made her wanted to smell his body directly. whooppss you're too much darling!

"Gomawo Minhyuk-ssi" she lowered her face to hide her blushed cheeks.

"Ne, let's go back to Hotel. tomorrow will be so tiring. I'm sorry for kidnaping you at this late hour" Minyuk guided her to back to parking lot. they were happy. Minhyuk was grateful meeting someone like Krystal, for him she's so humble and wise. just like him, Krystal also grateful received this oppurtunity that brought her to meet Kang Minhyuk. she admitted that he's so handsome. it's true that he's lovely person, but he's so manly indeed. they walked together under the sky full of stars.

 

I just wanna know you better know you better know you better know

'cause all I know is we said 'Hello'

and your eyes look like coming home

all I know is a simple name

everything has changed

all I know is you held the door

you'll be mine and I'll be yours

all I know since yesterday is everthing has changed

 

-Everything has changed By Taylor Swift feat Ed Sheeran-


 

 

 

How is it? whosaahh am I too fast? please tell me about this plot. to be honest, I feel amused when writing this story. just like you, I really love this pair so much kekeke..

 

okay I'll see u soon ;))

 

-dChillz-