Chapter One

Love Actually

“Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jonghyun, Lee Jungshin, Kang Minhyuk” Krystal talked to her self softly. She tried to remember each member of the most popular kpop rock band, cnblue. Her boss, Mr.Choi planned to release a special edition of cnblue for their next edition magazine. As a senior editor, Krystal was chosen to be a leader of cnblue’s project, eventhough she's responsible to manage fashion issue. It’s quite difficult for her honestly, since she’s not a type of kpop fangirl. She’s kinda different with other girl, she definitely likes music but kpop. So, here she was, tried harder to search all about cnblue to gain some data for supporting articles.

“Aigoo Kryssie, stop staring at them. Do you love them that much?” her partner, Kim Woobin .

“YAH! How dare you..aish!!” Krystal catch a glimpse at him and then hits Woobin’s right arm. Made him ouch all of sudden.

“Trust me, you’re gonna fall in love with one of them. Aigooo what a handsome face isn’t he?” Woobin pointed his index finger into Yonghwa’s pict, and Krystal hits him once again before left with cute anger all over her face.


 

“Here, your plane ticket. I’ve booked a deluxe room at the same hotel with cnblue for you to stay. Anything else you need?” Mr Choi asked Krystal to meet him at his room. He wanted to talk about Krystal’s journey to Japan to catch cnblue during their promo tour concert.

“But, Mr.Choi..I think Amber is more expert than me. Why should I?” she tried to change her boss mind.

“No, Miss Jung. You are going to Japan tomorrow. I want you to be responsible in this special edition because I know u’re an expert one” he replied

“But..”

“No more but, you take it or just forgetting about this project” said Mr.Choi sternly.

“Alright Mr.Choi” Krystal stormed out of Mr.Choi’s room, leaving her boss behind.

 

Arrghh why in the world I have to meet this type of boyband or something. Why me? I don’t even know their songs. Or should I learn to dance too?. Krystal sighed hard.


 

Krystal just landed safely at Narita International Airport. She went to Japan alone, but fortunately Alana, Mr.Choi’s secretary is already prepared all stuffs for her during her trip in Japan. So she wouldn’t worry and keep straight to catch her schedule with cnblue.

After took the entire carry-on luggage, Krystal walked into main enterance and found her name on the paper brought by an old man, named Mr.Lee. She greeted him and went to her rent car that will be used during her trip.

“The Tokyo station hotel, please” she ordered to Mr.Lee

He nooded. A few minutes later, she fell asleep. Still got a jetlag after 2 hours on the air.

***

 

Meanwhile, four of cnblue’s member was very hectic with their practice schedule. They would be held a big concert in Tokyo Dome tomorrow to promote their new best of the best album. They practiced harder than usual to give their best performance to boice. They wouldn’t make boice disappointed, so there they were, still struggled in studio in this late hour.

“Ahh finally we’re done” Jonghyun laid his back against the wall after finished their tiring practice.

“Yeah, hope everything will be alright. Ahh can’t wait for tomorrow” Yong replied him. He was busy packed his guitar and stuffs.

“So where we going now? I’m starving to death!” Jungshin jumped around like kiddo

“Let’s eat first. How Minhyuk-ssi? What kinda place you want to eat?” Yonghwa asked his maknae since he kept his mouth silent.

“I think I’m going back to hotel. Sorry guys, I’m too tired to hang around tonight” Minhyuk finally spoke out.

“Yah! You’re not hungry? We already practice all day long. Aigoo c’mon min” Jungshin tried to seduce him to go together. But Minhyuk kept declined his mates.

“Mianhe, I just cant. I’m going to order food at the hotel”

“Okay then, manager Kim will take you back to hotel. Take your time, mate” Yonghwa grabbed his shoulder gently.

“Gomawo hyung” he smiled to other member.

***

 

Krystal was amazed seeing her room decorating. The Tokyo Station Hotel is one of the best five star hotel in Tokyo. This hotel not only provides high quality service, but also premium design for each level room. Krystal’s room for example, even she only stayed at deluxe room, the interior design is no joke at all. Shabby chic shades dominate all over space. Comfort queen size bed covered by satin silk bedsheets. Most of the wall are covered with wallpaper and Turkey’s rug covered the entire floor. She absolutey like it and thankful to Mr.Choi to gave this opportunity to her life.

 

Minutes later, after tidied up her stuffs. She felt hungry suddenly. she rushed down to the restaurant at the lowest floor.

Ah damn, how could I forget to bring my wallet? She mumbled. She had reached the bottom floor and forced to heading back to the room.

TING!

Someone held the lift door while Krystal already in it. She felt a bit upset and lift her face to see who’s the one would dare to held the lift door when she's in hurry.

This person… she was busy in her deep thought. Tried to remember a name of this familiar person who's standing besides her.

“Ahh, Kang Minhyuk?” she spoke suddenly. The man who’s stood besides her just catch a glimpse at her with devilish smirked.

Oh really, not now or else I will call the security. Aishh this fangirl. Minhyuk thought. He was so tired after practice all day long. All he wants to do is just sleeping, no one else. He couldn’t bare with this fangirl, not this time.

TING!

The elevator suddenly stopped. Silence for a moment, they stared each other, then Minhyuk initiated to press the button that linking to the technical supporting.

“Do a no?” the operator asked if he needed help.

“The elevator suddenly stops. What to do?” Minhyuk replied while panick has written all over Krystal’s face.

“What level are you now?”

“5th floor”

“Alright, we’re going there. Wait a moment please” he asked him to wait patiently.

“Arigatou” Minhyuk press the button to cut off the conversation.

He stared at Krystal’s face and smiled seeing her panick gesture.

“Gwenchana? Relax, they will be here soon” Minhyuk Krystal’s shoulder gently to comfort her.

Then they two sat on the floor side by side, waiting for technical team came to save them.