Their longed.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Their longed.

 

“Eomma, harabuji and haelmoni want to sleep with me today,” said Haru after brushing her teeth with her beautiful mother.

 

“Ahh really? Then eomma will be alone tonight,” Shinhye pouted, lifting up her precious daughter in her arms.

 

“Appa is still out for work?” Haru asked about her rocker’s daddy who had been busy with works for the past week. After the unexpected conversation between the two young parents the other night, Yonghwa didn’t come home for a week due to his pack schedule of filming and practicing session. Haru’s grandparents were in disappointment when they were told that their son-in-law would be staying with his band mates until next week, but they understood his career.

 

While the grandparents were disappointed since there was still no progress with their plan, Shinhye was feeling glad to have him away for a while. She honestly didn’t know how to face Yonghwa after the intense conversation.

 

“Ne, appa will only be back by next week. So, tonight I’m giving you to harabuji but promise me tomorrow you’ll be my hug pillow back, okay?” Shinhye kissed Haru’s buccal cheek.

 

“Saranghae eomma,” Haru returned the kiss before wrapping her arms around her mother’s neck.

 

---

 

One week left. Only a week left for her to sleep in peace before her husband came back after his pack schedule. Shinhye lighted up the aroma candle on the side table before rested her body on the soft bed. After this one week, she would not be alone on this soft bed. Before she closed her eyes to get some peaceful sleep, she prayed may her parents decided to return to their home so she would have Haru as her barrier again.

 

Shinhye was about dozed off into the dreamland when she heard someone at the door. But she was too sleepy; the young mother ignored the sound that she thought came from her dream. Then she felt the other side of the bed moved as if someone sat down on it. Before she could even come to her sense, she heard a sobbing that lead to her curiousity.

 

Her heart almost stopped beating as she came to her sense when she saw her husband was weeping beside her with his head down.

 

“Are… you… alright?” she sat up, pulling the comforter along to cover her bare underneath her thin night gown.

 

Yonghwa sobbing grew louder as he weeped. Shinhye began to panic, thinking how to react since this was the first time in her life to see Yonghwa shed his tears. “I’m… tired…” he said in between his sob as Shinhye slowly approached him.

 

The strong smell of alcohol entered Shinhye’s nostril leading to involuntary action of Shinhye’s hand comforting her husband’s back. “Are you drunk? Is everything okay?” she asked with full of concerned.

 

“I just drink a little. All of those talks and rumors… I’m tired of it,” he looked at her. His eyes were red and swollen. “Why must they come up with some cheap rumors for some useless money? Don’t they know because of them, I almost lose the most important people in my life? I’m really ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter