Win her heart.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Win her heart.

 

“Hyung, why?” Jonghyun asked to the anxious hyung.

 

“Shinhye…” he answered, rushing in packing his things. “Sorry guys, looks like we have to end our practice early tonight.”

 

They were practicing happily just now, but when the rain started to pour, Yonghwa immediately request to stop the practice session. The dongsaengs were clueless especially when they looked at their hyung that became anxious suddenly.

 

“Is everything okay, hyung? What about Shinhye noona?” Jungshin asked.

 

Yonghwa put on his jacket. “The thunder, she is afraid of the thunder. She needs me.”

 

“But hyung, it’s raining heavily out there. You should call the taxi first,” Minhyuk suggested.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll run to the subway train. It will take less time,” Yonghwa answered. “Sorry boys. See you tomorrow during practice session. Don’t catch a cold!” Yonghwa bid his goodbye before dashing out into the rain for the subway.

 

“You supposed to say that word to yourself, hyung,” uttered Jonghyun. And the same things happened thru out the rainy season. Every time storm raged the sky, Yonghwa would immediately went home, just to protect his lady.

 

---

 

“Don’t leave,” Shinhye was in tears.

 

Yonghwa Shinhye’s back softly. “It’s okay. Everything will be okay. I’m sorry, I forgot. I’m here now. I won’t leave you, Shin. Never ever,” he said softly. “Haru dear, appa is here. Stop crying,” he tried to comfort his little angel.

 

Yonghwa stayed with them the whole night. Both of his favourite girls were in his arms. Haru was sleeping in his right arm while Shinhye felt asleep in his left arm with her head on his chest. Yonghwa couldn’t believe with his moment right now. Shinhye looked so warm in her sleep. He thanked the storm and thunder for the moment right now. He missed having this heartwarming expression from his favourite girl. Yonghwa wished he could stop the time. As the night went on, he stayed awake just to stare the angelic face of his wife, for the first time ever, after years.

 

---

 

Shinhye woke up to the sound of Yonghwa’s ringtone. As she still tried to come to her senses, Yonghwa’s phone stopped ringing. A familiar scent entered her nose as she felt someone was hugging her and her head was not on the pillow.

 

A masculine scent that used to be her addiction once upon a time.

 

Shinhye opened her eyes widely and looked up to that familiar face that was sleeping soundly. Their face was just a few inches away. Suddenly Shinhye’s heart began to race. She turned to her daughter who was sleeping soundly next to her husband too.

 

“Is this how we will wake up every morning if we were a happy family, Yong?” Shinhye murmured to herself as she put her arms around Yonghwa’s chest. For the first time in her life, she wished to remain like that forever. She longed to be in his arms. She longed to be close to him.

 

Suddenly, Yonghwa’s phone rang again. Yonghwa made a move to the sound that was disturbing his sleep. He frowned in his sleep while t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter