Secret.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Secret.

 

“Eomma!” Haru ran and climbed the bed as soon as Jungshin opened the door for her.

 

“Oh, hyung, mianhae,” Jungshin quickly shut the door when he saw his hyung and noona were still on bed. “Shinhye noona, mianhae. Haru is searching for you two, so I brought her here. I’m so sorry,” he apologized, embarrassed with what he just saw. He was not used to see his hyung and noona together.

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa were sleeping soundly in each other’s arm when Haru woke them up by climbing on top of both of them. Yonghwa opened his eyes in laze when he heard the chaos outside the room. The boys must had gathered and laughed when they heard Jungshin’s story.

 

“Hyung,” called Jungshin again, knocking on the door. “Mianhaeyo…”

 

“Gwenchanha,” Yonghwa answered back. “Thanks for taking care of Haru,” he looked at Haru who was already in her mother’s arms.

 

“Good morning appa,” Haru kissed her dad on the lips. Yonghwa kissed her back.

 

“Hyung, we are heading out. Are you going to follow us today or you need your break today?” asked Jonghyun this time. Today was their free day in Australia before they went back to Korea tomorrow.

 

Yonghwa looked at his wife next to him. “Do you want to join them sightseeing in Sydney?” he asked with his morning husky voice.

 

“Aigoo, Yong, you looked so drained out. We can stay in the hotel today if you want to rest,” Shinhye answered with a smile. “You used all of your energy last night,” Shinhye .

 

They made love for –only God knows how many times they did it- until both of them drained out of energy and passed out at 7am. And it was not 9 o’clock in the morning and they had been sleeping for only 2 hours. What a night, ha Mr and Mrs Jung?

 

“We’re going to stay, have fun boys,” Yonghwa answered back to the boys.

 

“Okay hyung. Sorry for taking your time. Have fun with Haru and noona!” Minhyuk shouted from the door.

 

“Thank you my boys for taking care of Haru,” Shinhye said before the boys left.

 

“Bye bye ahjusshis!” joined the little Jung.

 

“Aigoo my dear, did you have fun with ahjusshi last night?” Shinhye hugged her angel with a smooch on her cheek. “Yong, go back to sleep. I’ll wake you up in the afternoon,” Shinhye kissed his forehead and tucked him in bed like a little boy.

 

“Aren’t you sleeping too? You seduced me last night, I couldn’t resist you,” Yonghwa uttered with a y face.

 

“Yah, don’t say this thing in front of your daughter,” Shinhye closed his mouth with her palm. “Just go to sleep. I miss my daughter. You must have been missing me too, right Haru?”

 

Haru nodded her head. She then walked from her mother’s lap and lay down in between her mother and father on the bed. “Let Haru sleep with appa,” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter