The past.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: The past.

 

“Why don’t you just trust me?” Yonghwa asked, looking at his wife in disbelief.

 

“What’s there to trust more, Yonghwa?” Shinhye answered, in all air, trying to stop the tears from falling. “Everything is written there already.”

 

“So you trust this tabloid more than your own husband?” this was their nth conversation since the scandal about Yonghwa and the new actress surfaced on the entertainment news.

 

Shinhye was aware with this kind of things when she decided to marry the guy in front of him. Yonghwa was a rookie from an entertainment agency. A hot rookie with a dream of becoming a rock star.

 

A hot playboy rookie.

 

Rumors spread across the nation when photos between Yonghwa and a new actress holding hands while having a stroll along Han River under the moonlight after filming of their drama were released from a famous tabloid in entertainment industry. Their newly marriage life was cracking day by day ever since. Shinhye never thought it would be this tough for her.

 

“I should have known about this when I decided to marry someone from this glamorous industry,” Shinhye pressed her lips together. Her heart was broken into pieces when she saw the photos. She didn’t want to believe it, but with all the photos and news surrounding her, she had loses her faith.

 

“Didn’t we talk about this before? Even when I’m at the top of the world, I will never hurt you this way. I will protect you from this world, that’s why I have to hide you from them.”

 

“Hide me? From them? So you can date that woman? So in the future you can give excuse to them that you were actually with her just to hide me? Then you will turn back to become that playboy Yonghwa back?” she couldn’t hold her tears any longer as she said in frustration.

 

“Shinhye!” Yonghwa was tired from the filming of his drama and he was no longer interested with the conversation.

 

“She is pretty, just like the other girls that used to be with you, that kind of girls that know how to hit any guys, especially like you,” Shinhye lashed in anger.

 

“Okay, stop it, would you?!” Yonghwa was upset with his wife’s words. “She is not that type of girl. Do not say that again! She is a really nice person and you should apologize with what you just said,” he looked at her wife with burning eyes. “You are acting worse than Lee Gyu Won right now.”

 

Shinhye was taken back with her husband’s reaction. He was comparing her with the new actress. She couldn’t believe with what she had just heard.

 

“Jung Yong Hwa ssi. Please. Get out from this house. I don’t want to see your face again,” Shinhye said with her cold expression before she left Yonghwa alone in the living hall, this time with no tears from her eyes, but only regret.

 

---

 

“Eomma!” Haru kept pulling her mother’s jacket for the nth time.

 

“Yes my dear, omo,” Shinhye was snapped back into the reality with her daughter’s voice. “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you,” she lifted up her daughter in her arms. “Do you like your new kindergarten dear?” she asked wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter