Blind love.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Blind love

 

“Oppa! It’s really you!” Shinhye was excited to see the person in front of her right now.

 

“Oh, Park Shin Hye, anyeonghaesseyo,” Lee Dong Wook greeted in Korea this time. “You are Mrs Jung?”

 

“Eomma, who is it?” Haru joined them at the door.

 

“Haru!” Dong Wook waved to little Haru who was looking at him curiously. “Omo Shinhye-ah, you never tell me… that your husband is a rock star.”

 

“Sorry that you have to know it this way, oppa. Aigoo, come in first. What brings you here? I miss you, oppa,” Shinhye grabbed his arms, dragging him into the hotel suite. “Haru, didn’t you remember uncle DongWook? He is eomma’s friend when we were in London. Remember he used to take care of you when eomma need to go to school?”

 

Haru brought her eyebrows together, trying hard to remember the handsome uncle in front of her. “Eomma, I want appa,” suddenly she felt shy and scared, opening up her arms, wanting to be held.

 

 “Oppa, please wait for awhile. Haru seems tired, I’m gonna feed her with milk,” Shinhye said, lifting Haru in her arms before entering her bedroom.

 

Dong Wook took a seat on the couch and minute later Shinhye joined him. “Aigoo, I’m sorry oppa. Haru must have forgotten you,” she took a seat across Dong Wook.

 

“It’s okay Shinhye-ah. It has been almost 2 years since I left UK,” Dong Wook replied with his warm smile that could melt the North Pole in no time. “Before everything, I came here as to attend Mrs Jung. So may I proceed first with my job?” as usual, Dong Wook would always prioritize his work.

 

Shinhye chuckled because she was used with this serious Dong Wook. “Ah, yes Dong Wook ssi,” she replied firmly.

 

“We received a call from Mr Jung just now, requesting to move you to our other hotel. We were told to prepare the security there so no fans will know the new location of the hotel. We were sorry for not being able to handle this matter properly especially when the fans had already waited for Mr Jung and the rest,” Dong Wook said with enthusiasm. “We would like to apologize to since all the transportation was provided by us, so we wanted to apologize for the incident that happened at the concert’s venue. We are sorry for our misunderstanding for not providing the security with them.”

 

“Ahh, really? I see. Before that, oppa, will there be security when the boys arrive later?” Shinhye asked when she remembered about the big amount of fans that were waiting in front of the entrance.

 

“Don’t worry, they would enter by the second VIP entrance. We had secured the area, so there would not by any fans there.”

 

“I’m glad to hear that, thank you, Dong Wook ssi,” Shinhye smiled. “I’ll wait for my husband before moving out to the other hotel. Will that be okay?”

 

“Sure,” Dong Wook replied.

 

“Are we done now? Can I ask you now what are you doing here?” Shinhye started to talk informally.

 

Dong Wook chuckled. “Aigoo, I’m working here, of course.”

 

“Jinja oppa? Australia? And general manager in two years? Daebak,” Shinhye said with her jaw dropped.

 

“Thank you, but I still can’t beat the heiress in front of me.”

 

“Aish, I’ll not be here without you too oppa. You helped me a lot when we were in London.”

 

“Then, would you help me when I come back to Korea next time?”

 

“Help with what, oppa?”

 

“You are the next chairman. Maybe, I can be your next vice-chairman,” Dong Wook cracked a joke.

 

“Aigoo oppa, you know only family-related can reach the vice-chairman level. You have to be at least my husband for that. Sadly, I could only offer you as general manager again,” Shinhye replied to his joke.

 

“I am a general manager now, why would I want to be general manager again? Then should I become your husband?”

 

“Oppa!” Shinhye giggled.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just joking,” Dong Wook said charmingly.

 

“I’m glad you are joking,” a deep voice interfered the reunion of the two people. “I am surprised they have Korean as their worker here. Indeed, a 5 star hotel,” Yonghwa walked towards his wife.

 

“Yong…” both of the friends got on their feet.

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo, I’m Lee Dong Wook, the general manager of this hotel, the one whom you talked with on the phone just now,” Dong Wook greeted Yonghwa.

 

“So, you are the general manager that flirted with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter