One true love.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: One true love.

 

“Yonghwa hyung, are you ready?” the dongsaengs asked sincerely.

 

In less than an hour, they would enter the hall that would be filled with all the reporters that were very interested in Yonghwa’s new life. A press conference would be held today to clear up all the rumors and to protect his dearest family.

 

“I’ll be fully ready once I talk to your noona afterwards,” he turned to the boys after his stylist finished with her last touch on his suit.

 

“Everything will go well, hyung. Don’t worry that much,” Jonghyun patted his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Thanks bro,” Yonghwa replied with a smile. “I am not going to deny that I was going to cry when I saw you guys come here today. Furthermore, with your request to be together with me during the press conference, it really touched my heart. I am moved,” he placed his hand on his chest.

 

“Ah hyung, I’m just doing this for Haru,” Jungshin protested.

 

“Yeah, I’m doing this for noona too,” teased Minhyuk.

 

Yonghwa pouted with their words. “Ok, I know, I know, still; I am very touch with your supports.”

 

“And of course, we are here for you, hyung. For you, for your family and for our family, CNBLUE,” Jonghyun said with a smile this time. “You’ve gone through a lot hyung; let us help you with this.”

 

“Yah, seriously, are you guys going to make me cry or what?” Yonghwa pretended to wipe his tears.

 

“Aigoo, I thought our cry baby in this group would be Minhyuk,” Jungshin teased and they all started to laugh.

 

“Come here, guys. Thanks for everything,” they made a circle and started to do their group hug.

 

“If Yonghwa hyung ‘die’ with this, we’ll die too,” Minhyuk stated. “Let’s die together in this.”

 

“Dakjuja yeah!” they cheered before embracing their hyung all together once again.

 

What a beautiful brotherhood.

Hyung’s personal crisis and the dongsaengs were all in this together.

Absolutely, a beautiful brotherhood.

 

‘Ring ring’

 

“It’s your noona,” Yonghwa said without even looking at his phone for the caller id.

 

Aww. Sixth sense Yonghwa.

 

“Okay hyung, we’ll wait for you at the front,” the dongsaengs said before leaving the make up room to give some privacy for their hyung.

 

“Hello,” Yonghwa answered the phone joyfully when he saw his wife’s name on the screen.

 

“Hello appa,” a bright voice greeted him.

 

“Haru-yah, appa miss you.”

 

“Haru misses appa too. Appa… where are you?”

 

“Appa is in Haru’s heart. Can you hear me knocking on you heart now?” Yonghwa made a knock sound on the phone.

 

Haru giggled giddily with her daddy’s words. “If appa is in Haru’s heart, then who will stay in eomma’s heart?” she asked.

 

Aww. Clever little Jung.

 

“Ahh, Haru stays in eomma’s heart then, okay?”

 

“But Haru wants to stay in appa’s,” she argued.

 

“Aigoo, it’s okay if nobody wants me. I have my little baby with me,” Shinhye joined them as they were in loudspeaker mode.

 

“Hello dear,” Yonghwa greeted his wife with his lovely tone. “Haru will stays in my heart and I’ll stay in yours, so that makes two of us stay inside your heart forever. How’s that sounds?” he giggled.

 

Shinhye giggled as well when she imagined Yonghwa giggling with his famous adorable toothy smile. “You are being so cheesy and childish, Mr Jung,” she said, ending her giggling session.

 

“Is Haru still there?”

 

“Yes, but she is busy playing with her Simpsons again. I’ll give the phone to her again before ending this call.”

 

“Oh, looks like eomma is missing her appa,” Yonghwa teased. “I miss you too Shinhye ah.”

 

“Aigoo, Yong. You just left the house 3 hours ago. Is everything okay there, Yong?”

 

“Yes dear. I’m glad you didn’t come with me today. Just as expected, lots of fans were here, but I still choose to use the back entrance. And guess what, the boys are here too and they will accompany me during the press conference.”

 

“Really? Omo, the boys are being so sweet for their hyung. I’m so thankful they come for you, Yong.”

 

“I will protect our family, Shin. This is the only way to protect out beautiful family.”

 

After a terrifying tragedy with the reporter yesterday, Shinhye and Yonghwa finally had a talk along with Mr and Mrs Park. There’s no more pleading or negotiating with the other party at the moment when Yonghwa was already at no 1 in the web because of his rumours. Everyone demanded for an answer from his side especially his fans.

 

And the only way to answer them was by admitting to these rumors.

 

“Save yourself too Yong. Your career, your band, your dreams, and your future.”

 

“You and Haru are my dreams, Shin. You, Haru and the baby are my future too. Without you, I’m equal to nothing. I’ll not be the rocker Jung Yonghwa from CNBLUE. I’ll just be nothing.”

 

“Are you nervous Yong?”

 

“A bit?”

 

“I know just by your voice that you are 100% nervous, Yong,” Shinhye chuckled. “Don’t be dear, Haru and I are here with you, always, inside your heart.”

 

“Really? But I can’t feel you and Haru in my heart. Maybe you should knock my heart louder so my nervousness would go away,” he started to tease.

 

“Ok then. Haru, let’s knock appa’s heart louder okay,” Shinhye called her daughter. “KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK,” they screamed on the phone.

 

“Yah!” Yonghwa startled with their loud voice. His favourite girls replied with laughters. “Aigoo, I’ll pay back to both of you at home.”

 

“Yonghwa-ah.”

 

“Uhm?”

 

“I believe in you okay. Whatever you do now, I’ll put my trust on you to protect us. Because you are my husband and the father to my children. You are a man with his words. I’ll put my trust on you this time,” Shinhye said nonchalantly.

 

“Gomawo Shinhye ah. I will never betray your trust on me again. Ever again.”

 

“I love you, Haru’s appa,” Shinhye whispered so lovingly, Yonghwa started to smile on his own.

 

“I love you too, Haru’s eomma.”

 

And Haru loves you both too.

---

 

Yonghwa entered the hall with his wife and daughter’s spirits in his heart. Along with his dongsaengs, they took their seats on the stage and greeted by flashing lights of the cameras. And only one of the many reporters was recording the whole press conference, live for Mrs Jung Shinhye who was waiting anxiously for her husband.

 

“Greetings everybody from the medias,” Yonghwa greeted them with a bow. “I’m Jung Yonghwa, CNBLUE’s leader,” he started to intro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter