Just please.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: Just please.

 

“Omo, so pretty,” Shinhye gasped in awe when they reached the beautiful beach of a small island called Ulleungdo. After Yonghwa came back from Philiphine, he surprised his beloved family with a trip to a small island near eastern coast Korea.

 

It was a small island with a small fishermen village. Besides of the beautiful blue ocean, the reason he chosed the island because he was just a normal person here, not the rock star Jung Yonghwa that they known in Seoul. The small village didn’t know who he really was and this was a perfect getaway for him and his family to replace the Europe getaway that got cancelled due to the horrifid incident.

 

“Because I know you love water so much, this trip is for you and Haru,” he slided his arm her waist.

 

“Eomma, we can swim here?” just like the mother, the little daughter was excited to see the beach.

 

“Yes dear, let’s swim with appa too later,” Shinhye gave a peck on her cheek.

 

“Aigoo, my little angel loves the water too?” Yonghwa looked at his little angel in his arms. Haru nodded her head cutely. “You are really a mini of eomma. I hope Aussie’s baby will love snow so we can snowboard together,” the young daddy sulked.

 

Shinhye giggled upon his childish act again. “Aigoo, don’t worry. I will make sure Aussie baby loves snow as much as his dad loves it. Right baby?” Shinhye held her baby bump. “Anyway, thank you my dear,” she leaned in and gave a kiss on her husband’s cheek.

 

Yonghwa smiled giddily when he received the kiss. He liked it. No, he loved it. “Haru, kiss me too,” he asked his daughter.

 

“Aish, this greedy namja,” Shinhye chuckled. Haru did as what he told and gave her daddy a big hug on his neck.

 

“Appa, Haru wants to swim now,” she said as she pulled back from the hug.

 

“Now?” Yonghwa asked.

 

“But it’s still windy now. Let’s wait for the evening. Maybe when the sun is up. I don’t want you to catch a cold dear,” the mother protested.

 

“Your eomma is right, Haru.”

 

Haru’s face turned gloomy. “But Haru wants to swim now. Eomma, please.”

 

“Haru…”

 

“I think it will be okay, Shinhye ah. It’s not the cold anymore,” Yonghwa gave in when Haru started crying.

 

“But spring wind could be scary,” the concerned mother protested.

 

“The sun is up too, let’s get into the water for awhile. Besides we are here for the beach.”

 

Shinhye looked at her daughter. “Okay Yong. Okay dear, let’s get change for the beach okay?” she wiped away the tears on Haru’s face.

 

“Yeay, eomma is the best right, Haru? Let’s get change, appa wants to see eomma in bikini,” he grinned.

 

“Yah, what did you say?” she rolled her eyes causing laughter to the naughty husband.

 

The little happy family walked along the beach to their suite.

The wife was secured firmly around the husband arms by his side while the little angel was happy to be carry by her daddy.

Smiles and laughter filled the fresh air of the island.

No one can take this happiness from them now.

 

---

 

“Eomma, appa is sleeping,” Haru looked at her daddy who was buried under the sand by her.

 

“Ahh jinja? Then let appa sleeps and come play with eomma here,” Shinhye knew her husband was pretending to sleep to play with Haru. So she decided to by asking Haru to join her building the sand castle with her.

 

“Okay eomma. Haru will build a big sand castle for eomma,” she said cheerfully.

 

“Boo!” Yonghwa sat up and surprised his little daughter. Haru startled and started to cry. “Haru-yah, I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to make you cry,” he panicked. He got up from the sand bed and carried Haru in his arms. “Haru, appa is sorry. Mianhae.”

 

Haru sobbed as they approached Shinhye. “Aigoo, appa made you cry, didn’t he?” Shinhye took her from his arms. “Appa is very bad right. Eomma will scold him now. Yah, appa, why did you make our precious Haru cried?” Shinhye slapped his muscular arms slightly.

 

“Mianhae.”

 

“You shouldn’t surprise her like that Yong. She doesn’t like to be startle that way,” Shinhye caressed Haru’s back, coaxing her. “Don’t cry anymore, Haru-yah.”

 

Haru’s sobbing turned slowed. “Can Haru play with eomma now?” she asked, whispering.

 

Shinhye laughed softly with her daughter’s randomness. “Of course dear. But appa wants to join us too, can he?”

 

Haru shook her head. “Appa is bad,” she pouted.

 

“Haru-yah, don’t do this to appa,” he pleaded.

 

Shinhye was having fun seeing how her daughter was sulking with her daddy. “You want eomma to scold appa again?”

 

Haru nodded her head.

 

“Till he cries too?”

 

She nodded her head again. Shinhye laughed and kissed her daughter before she released her from her arms.

 

“Okay, you go and build the castle first; eomma will make appa cry, okay?”

 

Haru nodded her head once again and her mood was back to normal when she saw the half done sand castle built by her mother.

 

“There there, look at that young girl, so random,” Yonghwa looked at Haru in disbelief.

 

“You can’t blame her when her daddy is a random person too.”

 

Yonghwa startled to see Shinhye was just under his nose. Then he felt her soft touch when she wiped off all the sand from his broad chest.

 

“You surprised me,” he uttered.

 

She laughed softly. “See, like father, like daughter,” she wiped off the last stain of the sand and stared at the bare chest of her husband. “It’s still spring, put on your shirt back,” she looked at her husband.

 

Yonghwa grinned. “Why? You can’t see me like this?” he flirted.

 

“I don’t want you to catch a cold,” Shinhye denied. Yonghwa was right. She couldn’t see him like this. Topless with his muscular chest and choco abs. Plus his wet y hair. She tried her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter