Chance.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Chance.

 

The first snow of the year had fallen that night. Another history was written inside their memories. 6 years ago, the first snow of the year witnessed their love but tonight, the first snow of the year witnessed their make-up love.

 

Omoona. The snow couple.

 

After three rounds of making up love, the husband passed out, not sure because of the alcohol effect or because of exhausted. Meanwhile the wife was drained out of energy, couldn’t force herself to sleep while warming herself under the comforting with her husband sleeping soundly by her side.

 

Shinhye couldn’t believe herself for what she had done for the past 6 hours with the handsome man next to her. Her gaze was fixed to that peaceful face of her husband since one hour ago. Her mind was occupied with so many thoughts mind that had caused her to stay wide awake at this hour.

 

‘Look at you. Sleeping so peacefully as if you have done nothing wrong.

 

Why did you kissed me at first? Why did you use my weakness to take advantage on me?

 

5 years have passed, so why now? Why didn’t you prove it 5 years back? Maybe things would be different from what we were having now.

 

I waited for you back then, but all you were saying was only sorry. The only reason you stayed by my side was because of our Haru. If Haru didn’t exist in our life, what would we be doing right now, Yonghwa?

 

I miss you too. Every breath I take makes me miss you even more. But I am hurting and scared. Sorry doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. You know me better than I know myself. You know how much I hate that part of your past, but you took it lightly. Don’t you know I was afraid of losing you back then?

 

Looking at you right now make me wanting you for more. Part of me wanted to be loved by you again but another part would be in pain because of the past. What if I give you a second chance? Will happiness be our happy ending?

 

Or will I lose you again for the second time? Because that’s what I’m afraid of the most.

 

To lose you again after giving you all of my heart.’

 

Tears started to drop from her teary eyes. Her heart was aching right now with all their sweet memories playing vividly in her mind.

 

‘Did you cry when we were apart? I’ve never seen you cry before like just now. What happened to the tough Jung Yonghwa that I know.’

 

Her hand reached for her husband’s handsome face.

 

‘I know you are hurting too. I’m sorry for hurting you, but I’m doing that so I can hide my love from you.

 

Just like what happened tonight. I lose and you win. But will you remember our moments tonight? You were drunk. Will this be your sweet memories that you would remember for the rest of your life?

 

Did you cry every time you were hurting before? Who was your crying shoulder before when I was away? Did you ever kissed another woman or made love with them when you were upset just to satisfy your needs?

 

It had been freaking 5 years Yonghwa. Would I believe you if this were your first after 5 years?

 

You are Jung Yong Hwa.

The front man of the hottest rock band in our nation.

The handsome leader with lots of fans. You even admitted on the television about an idol who requested for your number before.

 

You were an idol with a secret life.

You were a married idol with a daughter that had to be hidden from the rest of the world.

 

Do you understand how scared I am right now?

All the insecurities that I felt.’

 

“If I ever give you my heart again Yonghwa, can I trust you for our happiness?” Shinhye uttered softly.

 

---

 

Yonghwa’s head ached once he opened his eyes. He quickly searched for a clock when he saw the sun was shining brightly up at the sky. It was 11 o’clock in the morning.

 

“,” he cursed under his breath while finding his strength to get off from the bed. Once he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter