Yonghwa oppa.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24: Yonghwa oppa.

 

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa has been married for 5 years as he apologized to BOICE about his real status.

 

[+2432, - 198] “I think, even if my status was revealed when I first debut, true fans will always stay as true fans that will stay by my side for who I am, not for who they expect me to be.” Yes, we love you Jung Yonghwa, no matter who you are- a husband, a father or even an ordinary man; we will always love you and stay by your side forever. Congratulations for your marriage! [+899,-22] He must has his own reason to hide his real status before, just like how Wu Chun used to hide about his marriage too [+1357,-10] To sincerely apologize with that deep bow towards his fans, he must feel really bad and guilty to both his family and fans. I can feel his sincerity just by looking at the photo of him bowing for apologize. He is really a sincere man. Stay strong, Yonghwa and family! [+1982, -193] Honestly, I feel betrayed by him. ;A;

 

Jung Yonghwa asked people to respect his family privacy as they are expecting their second child.

 

[+2098,-18] Aussie baby???! Does that mean… during that time they were in Australia….?? Kekekeke naughty Yong. Congratulations! [+679,-40] He has a daughter? So did the previous photo of the little girl crying was his daughter? Did he mention anything about the photo? [+1892,-79] Just at the peak of his career, everything about his life had been reveal. His family must be really scared with this revelation. I wonder how did the medias caught his news if they have been living so privately for 5 years before this. Very interesting. [+1989,-34] His confession to this rumor is sweet as hell. Wondering who is his one true love. And second child? Such a family man! Lucky one true love then.

 

***

 

“Haru, Shinhye, I’m home.”

 

Once she heard her daddy’s voice, the little girl dashed out from her room to greet her daddy. “Appa!” Haru said brightly when she saw her daddy.

 

“Haru-yah!” Yonghwa put all the paper bags in his hands on the table and went to embrace Haru in his arms. “Did you just take your shower? You smell so nice,” he kept on kissing his little angel.

 

“Haru and eomma showered together and we played with lots of bubbles,” answered his little daughter.

 

“Appa want to play with bubbles too,” he pouted. “Now, you have to kiss me for not playing the bubble with me,” demand him.

 

Haru leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Appa is so cheesy,” she giggled.

 

Haru-yah, you also know your appa is cheesy too?

You are one lucky girl to have an appa like him.

 

Yonghwa looked at her, surprised. “Where did you learn to say that?”

 

“Eomma,” she kept on giggling.

 

“Eomma taught you that?”

 

Haru nodded her head slightly. “Eomma kept on saying appa is cheesy when we watched you just now.”

 

“Ahh really,” the daddy grinned with his toothy smile. “Where’s eomma?” he asked.

 

“In the kitchen.”

 

“Appa wants to go to eomma first. Haru wants to continue playing?” asked him.

 

“Ne, my friends are waiting for me inside the room,” said Haru.

 

“Friends?”

 

“Mr Simpson, Mr Panda and Mrs Kitty.”

 

Yonghwa laughed and kissed his daughter again. “Aigoo, you are so adorable,” he said. “Can appa join?”

 

“Sure!” Haru said excitedly.

 

“Ok, appa will join you after appa go to see eomma first okay?” he carried her daughter to her room. “Aigoo, Mr Simpson is so cute, appa can’t wait to have a tea with him.”

 

“Ne appa,” Haru said shyly. He left her daughter to her imagination world and made his way to meet his one true love.

 

“I’m home,” he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, gently caressing the baby bump while whispering to his wife so lovingly.

 

Aww.

A back hug.

A sweet lovely back hug.

 

“Omo,” Shinhye was busy washing the vegetable flinched in surprise. “Omo, Yong, you surprised me,” she sighed.

 

“Don’t be mad at me, my one true love,” he pouted.

 

Shinhye turned to him, still in his arms. “I’m not,” she smiled before she leaned in to give a smooch on the pouted lips of her husband. “The baby doesn’t like surprise,” she said.

 

“Aigoo,” Yonghwa kneeled down, his head meeting the baby bump. “Forgive me my son. But to be strong like appa, you need to learn to love surprises, okay?” he kissed her tummy.

 

Shinhye could only shake his head while giggling to her husband’s words. “You never fail to make me feel better, Yong. Every single day.”

 

Happiness filled the kitchen.

Love filled the air.

 

“Of course, I am your one true love, right? I know what’s good and bad for you,” he bragged.

 

“Yah, I never said you are my one true love. You are the only one who said that,” she protested.

 

“Then I’m not your one true love?” he stood up and leaned closer to his wife.

 

“No… you are my one and only love,” she whispered as she leaned forward closed to her husband. They were just few inches away, ready for a passionate kiss with both of them closing their eyes.

 

When suddenly…

 

“Appa!” Haru screamed from the room. Both of them stopped. “Appa! Mr Simpson is asking where you are. Are you going to join us or not?” she called again.

 

“Ahh, I forgot I promise to play with her,” the daddy sighed as the daughter just interrupted their moment.

 

Shinhye laughed softly. “It’s okay. I need to cook too. Go and play with her, Yonghwa. I’m almost done here.”

 

“Okay,” he released her from his arms. “But we are not yet done, okay?” he said mischievously.

 

---

 

“You think the fans will be okay with it?”

 

Haru was already tucked in her bed early that night while Haru’s appa was giving a massage to Haru’s eomma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter