Fall for you.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Fall for you.

 

“Good morning appa!” Haru greeted her dad with a big smile on her face once he entered the kitchen.

 

“Good morning my beautiful angel,” Yonghwa kissed his little angel. “Good morning, Shin,” Yonghwa pat Shinhye on her shoulder, but Shinhye was too busy preparing their breakfast.

 

Or pretend to be that busy.

 

“You left me alone just now,” Yonghwa took a seat beside his daughter. “I want my morning kiss now,” he demanded.

 

Haru grinned and gave a quick smooch on her daddy’s lips. “I’m sorry, but eomma asked me to get ready for school,” she answered.

 

“Ah, so with whom are you going to sleep with tonight?” the question that they would always asked from now on.

 

“Eomma!” she pointed to her mother in the kitchen. “Appa snore a lot, like this,” she acted back the way her daddy slept with the snore and mouth wide open.

 

Aww, can you imagine our rocker sleeping like that?

 

“Yahhh,” Yonghwa protested.

 

“But appa…” Haru turned to her daddy. “Why didn’t we sleep together with eomma? Why do I have to choose to sleep with whom every night?”

 

Yonghwa cleared his throat. Shinhye almost dropped the glass in her hand.

Jung Haru, how old are you again, dear?

 

“Jung Haru, stop talking nonsense and eat your breakfast,” Shinhye came in and changed the topic. She put a plate of kimbap each in front of her daughter and husband. “You should eat too,” said her while walking back to the kitchen. It was for Yonghwa. She never truly spoke to Yonghwa in the face. Just very rare.

 

“Thank you,” Yonghwa replied and began to take a bite of the kimbap while Haru got off the chair and went to the fridge.

 

“What are you doing, Haru?” Shinhye asked.

 

“I want to drink the strawberry milk,” she answered.

 

“Didn’t we promise the strawberry milk after you finish your breakfast first?” Shinhye said strictly while doing the dishes.

 

“But I want it with me on the table,” demand the little girl.

 

“No Haru. Because we all know you would not finish your breakfast by then because you would only drink the milk,” again, said the strict young mother.

 

Less than a minute, wailing Haru went into the action again. Yonghwa tried to make her stop crying, but Haru ignored her daddy’s attempt on comforting her. The wailing went louder and Yonghwa was clueless. With little time with his daughter before this, he really need to learn more about his daughter after this.

 

“Can’t we just give her the strawberry milk?” Yonghwa asked the strict mother.

 

“We should not follow everything she said, Yong,” Shinhye sighed.

 

Yong… it had been a while since Yonghwa heard she called him Yong.

 

“But she is crying like there is no tomorrow.”

 

“There is always a way to comfort her,” Shinhye put down the last dishes and went to her daughter. “Stop crying, you little girl. I said I will give you the milk after you finish your breakfast, so let’s eat first. Arasso? Then appa will give you the milk, arasso?” she carried Haru in her embracement to the dining table.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter