Her.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : Her.

 

“Can she sleep with me tonight?” Yonghwa asked, looking at Haru who had fell asleep on her mother’s lap.

 

Feeling reluctant with their daughter’s request just now, both of them decided to just make Haru went to bed while they were watching the television together. Fortunately Haru was all tired with the moving in, she eventually fell asleep as soon as she hit her mother’s lap.

 

Shinhye felt so relieved with that.

 

“Yes, it has been a while since she met you,” Shinhye answered, giving her daughter a good night kiss.

 

“Thank you,” Yonghwa lifted up his beautiful daughter slowly in his arms. “You should go to bed too. It’s getting late.”

 

“Still have lots of things to settle down in my room. And need to prepare Haru’s room as soon as possible too.”

 

“Do you need some help?”

 

“It’s okay,” the common answer Shinhye would always gave whenever Yonghwa wanted to lend some help in anything.

 

“Okay then. We’ll be heading to bed right now. Good night, Shinhye,” Yonghwa walked to his room.

 

“Good night Haru,” she replied. When she heard the door was closed, she whispered, “Good night Yonghwa.”

 

---

“Haru-yah, want some candy?” Jungshin tried to grab her attention.

 

“Haru, remember last time you had fun playing the drums with me?” Min Hyuk’s turn.

 

Haru just stood at the studio entrance, looking at those 2 hot ahjusshi in front of her blankly.

 

“Yah, you guys are scaring her. And Jungshin, candy? You sounded like a freaky stranger,” Jonghyun appeared at the entrance. “Haru-yah, you don’t remember them? That is Jungshin-ahjusshi and Minhyuk-ahjusshi. Remember they came to visit you last spring in London?” Jonghyun looked at Haru.

 

Haru shook her head. “Where is appa?” she asked.

 

“Appa is doing some works, he will join us later. For now, let’s play with those ahjusshi, arasso?” Jonghyun smiled.

 

“Yah hyung, how come she is not afraid of you?” Jungshin pouted in dissatisfaction.

 

“You should followed Yonghwa hyung to London often when he offered you,” Jonghyun grinned.

 

Although they had met Haru few times before, Haru could hardly remember them except for Jonghyun who always accompanied Yonghwa to London whenever he visited them. However, just like her warm cheerful parents in a minute, Jung Haru had already fit in with the hot ahjusshi.

 

“Haru-yah, why did you cut your hair?” Minhyuk asked, Haru’s short hair.

 

“That’s right. I thought you were a boy just now,” added Jungshin, handing in more candy to the little girl. “And I was confused. I asked myself since when Yonghwa hyung had another kid,” his words made the other burst in laughter.

 

“Long hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter