Strength.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Strength.

 

Jung Yonghwa’s daughter was revealed.

 

[+3211,-78] Why is this innocent little girl crying in this photo? Please don’t tell me the reporters harassed this little girl! [+929,-24] You know what; this girl really does resemble Yonghwa in a glance! [+1734,-98] Look at that massive amoung of reporters who were hungry for someone’s else life just to feed their mouth! [+723,-84] So, Jung Yonghwa is really a married man. How about the others in the band? Are they married also? Now I am curious! [+2456,-82] Second shock news of the day but still no confirmation or official words from both agency and Yonghwa. Where are they?!

 

***

 

“Haru!” Yonghwa stormed into the suite, super worried after receiving the news from his manager regarding his little angel.

 

He rushed to the room and Haru was sleeping on the bed, accompanied by his wife and his parents-in-law.

 

“Abeonim, eommonim,” he bowed to the elder. “I’m sorry,” he said with full of regret.

 

Mr Park approached him and patted his shoulder. “Don’t be. Let’s face this together, okay?” he comforted his son-in-law who looked so tired and messed up. “Yeobo, let’s give them some time to talk,” he called his wife.

 

“Call us if there is anything wrong okay? Eomma and appa will be here,” Mrs Park hugged her daughter. “Have a good talk you two. Let’s face this together as a family. Yonghwa, please, take care of your wife and the baby,” said Mrs Park.

 

“Yes eommonim. I will. Thank you for coming,” he said, bowing down his head once again before both of them left the suite. “How is Haru?” he said, approaching his little angel on the bed.

 

“She is fine, just some scratches on the knees and arms. She was crying for an hour but she ended up tired and fell to sleep,” Shinhye said from the couch, looking at her husband who was caressing her daughter’s hair.

 

“Mianhae Haru. Jinja mianhae,” he kissed her forehead. “You must been hurting a lot. Appa is so sorry,” he kissed her wounds on the knees.

 

Shinhye felt sad seeing the father-daughter moments. Being pregnant had changed her to become more sensitive and she was already on tears. She took a deep breath, slowly breathing out to hold her tears from falling down.

 

“How are you? Did they hurt you too? Did they hurt our baby?” Yonghwa approached her.

 

“I’m fine, Yong. The baby too. We are fine. Haru was the victim,” Shinhye said, looking at her little angel.

 

“I swear, I’ll sue the reporter,” Yonghwa hissed in rage.

 

“Let’s talk outside, okay? Let Haru sleep comfortably,” she said, getting on her feet. Yonghwa reached for her hand and walked outside with her.

 

When they reached the living hall, Shinhye released her hand from his and went to the mini kitchen. “You look tired. I’ll make you a coffee first,” she said, doing her duty as a wife.

 

“Thank you dear,” he slumped himself on the sofa. “I’m sorry Shin. I didn’t know they would come here,” he said, sighing. “But, didn’t I tell you to stay at home? Didn’t you promise me you’ll stay at home today?” then he started to question his wife.

 

“There was an urgent situation at the hotel that required me to attend the meeting.”

 

“But Shin, you promised me. If you just stay at home, then this would not happen and Haru would not be hurt,” he exclaimed, giving a deep sigh.


Shinhye startled as she stopped stiring the coffee in front of her. “Are you blaming me now?” she turned to Yonghwa. “Yong, I was here because of the rumour. You told me they would not revealed any information regarding me and Haru. But why did they mentioned about hotel heiress and our stocks droped drastically after the news was released? We had this meeting because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter