Don't say goodbye.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Don’t say goodbye.

 

Fans and media aggression, criticsm following Jung Yonghwa’s family tragedy.

 

[+2345, -182] YES, THEY WENT OVERBOARD. THEY ARE PUTTING TWO LIVES AT STAKES. [+1932, -89] Do these people even know the meaning of respet and privacy? If I am Jung Yonghwa, I will never reveal my marriage status if these how my fans and the medias will react! Shame on you fandom and reporters! [+3489, -96] I thought the worst fandom stopped at EXO but this just more than worst! Shame on them who called themselves as true fans in the fandom.

 

Jung Yonghwa’s wife rushed to the emergency department, both mother and baby’s lives at stakes.

 

[+4244, -189] This is too much! I feel like I'm having the pain with them. I hope both of them will make it… let’s pray for them. Yonghwa doesn’t deserve this. Not at all… [+2301, -10] At the end of the day, Jung Yonghwa is just a human being just like us, who wants his own happiness with his family… but looks like he might lose it because of his own fans. This is cruel. Too cruel. Where is humanity? [+2614, -485] She survived the first one. Will she survive this time? Oh God.

 

***

 

“Your baby almost lost his heartbeat. But he is strong, he regained his heartbeat, but still… his heartbeat is too low. We are trying our best to get his normal heartbeat so he could survive longer in his mommy.”

 

“Appa… when will eomma wake up? I miss eomma…”

 

It had been 4 days since the tragedy. Haru’s eomma still hadn’t regained her conscious yet. It had been the most painful 4 days for Haru’s appa.

 

“Eomma need a lot of rest for dongsaeng. So when eomma wakes up, dongsaeng will be as healthy as my Haru and eomma will be strong so she can play with Haru again.”

 

“Is it because dongsaeng kick eomma?”

 

“No sweetheart.”

 

“Then is it because of Haru? Because Haru didn’t listen to eomma, that’s why eomma didn’t want to wake up anymore?”

 

“Oh baby, not at all. Eomma just want to become sleeping beauty for a while.”

 

“Eomma is having her beauty sleep again?”

 

“Yes baby. But eomma will wake up soon. She will… Eomma has to wake up…”

 

“Shinhye ssi lost so many blood, her blood pressure is too low for a pregnant woman. She might take few days to normalize her blood pressure. But it might take few weeks too because of the fall impact. The baby is hurting the mommy. Like I said before, we really need a miracle for both mommy and baby to stay healthy. We will try our best.”

 

“Eomma… Haru miss you… so much. Please wake up soon okay?” Haru kissed her sleeping mommy and carefully embraced Shinhye’s neck in her tiny arms. “Eomma… Haru promise Haru will listen to you after this. Haru will not cry if eomma doesn’t give me strawberry milk. Haru promise Haru will eat all the vegetables. Haru will not mess up the room again. So please eomma, wake up. Haru wants eomma to sing lullaby to me. Haru wants eomma to read me a bedtime story. Haru wants eomma to tell me about appa’s awesome story. Wake up eomma… Haru loves you… Saranghae eomma…”

 

“Haru-yah…” Yonghwa pulled her little angel into his arms. His little angel was sobbing, staining her chubby cheeks with her tears. “Don’t cry… eomma can’t rest well if you cry,” he wiped away all the tears.

 

“But Haru miss eomma…”

 

Yonghwa could only pull his little angel closer into his chest. He closed his eyes. A single tear fell on his cheek.

 

“Appa miss eomma too… and dongsaeng… so much…”

 

The daddy and daughter both cried in each other’s arms.

 

***

 

CNBLUE to take a break from all entertainment activites, in respect to Jung Yonghwa’s family tragedy.

 

[+6583, -239] The rest of the boys can go on with their jobs as usual and let only Yonghwa takes a break from this cruel reality. But they decided to stick together and just take a break together. Because CNBLUE is 4 and will forever be 4. Without any one of them, it will not be CNBLUE. [+6134, -359] I love their friendship or should I call as brotherhood among them. They are always there for each other thru thick and thin. Friendship is more important than just making money and being selfish. I love them. [+1342, -83] Respect! No Jung Yonghwa, CNBLUE will not be CNBLUE. I love Jonghyun’s statement.

 

***

 

“Haru, how do I look?” Yonghwa fixed his hair before presenting himself in front of his little girl.

 

“Handsome!” Haru showed a thumb up sign to his daddy.

 

“Aww… my little angel is pretty too… just like her eomma,” Yonghwa lifted her in his arms and kissed his daughter lovingly. “Today, I will tell the whole world that you look as pretty as eomma and no one can be as pretty as both of you anymore.”

 

“If dongsaeng is with us, dongsaeng will look handsome as appa too!”

 

 “Of course dear. If only we have both of them with us right now,” a slight smile lit up from his face.

 

“Hyung!” his dongsaengs entered their waiting room.

 

“Uncle Minhyuk!” Haru was excited to see all her uncles were there. She offered her arms to Minhyuk and Minhyuk accepted her without hesistant.

 

“Thank you for coming guys… again… thank you,” Yonghwa looked at them with smile.

 

“Didn’t we say we will be in this together till the end, hyung?” Jonghyun replied.

 

“I’m really touched,” Yonghwa said, nearly choking when he felt his heart sank with the loyalty of his dongsaengs.

 

“If you wanna cry, just cry hyung. We won’t judge if you cry because of us,” teased their happy virus, Jungshin.

 

“Yah, who said I want to cry because of you?” Yonghwa glared at him. “But I seriously feel like crying because I’ve raised my dongsaengs very well.”

 

The boys bursted into laughter. “There there, see, he is bragging about himself again,” Minhyuk .

 

“Thank you guys. Hyung loves all of you… very much… please know that,” he bowed to his dongsaengs.

 

“Aish hyung…” the dongsaengs sighed.

 

Knock knock.

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo…” Mrs Park greeted as she opened the door.

 

“Eommonim…” Yonghwa called her in. “Anyeonghaesseyo eommonim, abeonim.”

 

The boys greeted the elders too.

 

“Harabuji!” Haru went all excited as she saw her grandparents. From appa to uncle Minhyuk. Now she went to her harabuji.

 

Aww Haru, you just love everyone right?

Just like your kind and lovely eomma.

 

“Ahh thank you for coming eommonim and abeonim.”

 

“No… thank you to you… for doing this for Shinhye and Aussie baby…” Mrs Park approached him.

 

“Yes son. Thank you… for everything that you have done for our family,” Mr Park said. “I wish Shinhye is here to see this.”

 

Mrs Park embraced her son-in-law as an encouragement. Yonghwa couldn’t help himself anymore. His father-in-law was right, if only Shinhye was with him right now. His heart just sank again and again in sadness when he realized Shinhye would not be able to witness all this.

 

“I wish she is here too,” he spoke as he choked in tears.

 

He cried this time. Tears dropped on his cheeks in front of his dongsaengs and parents-in-law. This would be his second time to break into tears in front of them after he broke down for his lost.

 

“Cheer up, son,” Mrs Park cupped his face. “Shinhye would be happy only if you and Haru happy. So don’t fill this happy day with tears of sadness, okay?”

 

Yonghwa took a deep breath and nodded his head slightly. “Thank you… eommonim.”

 

“We are all here for you, son. All of us, including Shinhye and Aussie baby from there.”

 

The little family hugged each other in a circle, later joined by the dongsaengs who were now just like their own familr members.

 

Knock knock.

 

“I’m sorry, but everyone is here, so we are ready when you are ready,” thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter