Let's hide.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers, I'm so sorry. I did few mistakes in this chapter. Mr and Mrs Jung supposed to be Mr and Mrs Park since they are Shinhye's parents. I am so sorry for the mistyping since I wrote this while watching Music Bank. Lol. Sorry people. I will change it once I'm free. Lets hope I can give you another update too. Thank you ♡

 

 

Chapter 18: Let’s hide.

 

Yonghwa rushed to their room to meet his wife. He was expecting good news from her today. Too bad he couldn’t be there to hear it himself due to his busy schedule. Haru was playing alone with her dolls on their bed meanwhile Shinhye was appreciating the fallen snow. She was standing by the window in her white dress, looking prettily stunning like a snow queen.

 

Yonghwa gave a sign to Haru to keep quiet as he took off his winter coat and gave Haru a kiss. He made silent steps to his wife who was so immersed with the snow. Slowly, he wrapped his arms wround her waist from behind. “How are you today?” he whispered behind her ears, leaving a warm breath on her neck.

 

Shinhye was surprised yet; she remained calm and held her husband’s warm hand. “The baby is fine and healthy as 4 weeks old,” Shinhye placed his palm on her flat tummy.

 

Yonghwa immediately released her from his arms and turned her to him. “So, it’s an Aussie baby?” Yonghwa asked excitedly.

 

“Oh Yong,” Shinhye giggled, shaking her head with her husband’s statement.

 

Yonghwa pulled her into his embraced. “Thank you my love,” he said, planting a kiss on her forehead. Yonghwa then moved to meet the little baby inside his wife. He kissed his wife’s tummy softly. “Welcome aboard, son,” he spoke in English.

 

“Yah, how did you know if it’s going to be a boy or a girl,” Shinhye looked at him with a grinned.

 

“I want it to be a son this time. An Aussie son, made in Australia so I can have buddy to play basketball with,” he grinned, showing his rabbit tooth to his wife.

 

Shinhye pinched his cheek bone. “Aigoo Yong, what’s with the made in Australia stuff and all,” she just shook her head with her husband’s dorkiness. “Come here, you must be tired,” she pulled her husband up. But then, Yonghwa lifted her in his arms.

 

“I always wanted to do this to you when you were pregnant with Haru last time. To hold you, to take care of you,” he carried her to the bed.

 

Shinhye kissed his neck, smelling his perfume that didn’t make him nausea. “You did great back then. Don’t worry dear,” she said. “I like your smell. Can you please wear this perfume all the time?” she asked.

 

Yonghwa slowly placed her on the bed. “You don’t like my manly scent?” he pouted.

 

“It’s the baby,” Shinhye whispered with a smile.

 

“Eomma, are you okay? Why is appa carrying you?” Haru climbed to her mother on the bed.

 

“Haru,” Yonghwa quickly lifted Haru from her mother. “From now on, no climbing on eomma okay?” he looked at Haru.

 

“Why appa?”

 

“Because, inside eomma’s tummy is your dongsaeng,” the excited daddy exclaimed.

 

“It’s okay, Yong, Haru will not hurt eomma and baby, right?” Shinhye sat up on the bed and offered her arms to Haru. Haru took the offered and moved to her mother’s arms. “Aigoo, my little angel. It felt like yesterday when I first held you as a baby,” she her daughter’s hair and kissed them. “You are going to be a big sister soon. Want to say hi to your dongsaeng?”

 

Haru looked at her mother’s tummy. “Baby is in here?” she asked. Both of her parents nodded their heads. “Anyeong dongsaeng-ah.  I am Haru. Please don’t hurt eomma, arasso?” she said, caressing Shinhye’s tummy slowly.

 

“Oh Haru, you are such an angel. An adorable angel,” Yonghwa couldn’t help himself from embracing his little daughter in his arms and kissed her all over her face. “You’ll be a great sister.”

 

Shinhye reached for her husband’s han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter