Fear of losing.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29: Fear of losing.

 

Jung Yong Hwa’s wife was revealed, a fan made a public apologize to Jung Yong Hwa for hurting his wife at the airport.

 

[+3212, -19] Heol. I was upset with Yonghwa at first for hiding his real status from his fans, but now his fan almost killed his family, this made me just angry with this stupid kind of fan! [+2193,-30] So that lady at the airport that he was said to help was his wife actually? Omo, what have they done to this poor lady and baby? TT TT [+3421,-2] the fan. Jung Yonghwa, PLEASE SUE HER. SHE ALMOST KILLED YOUR FAMILY! [+1823,-10] Why did she make a public apologize? It’s good that she admitted her fault but why did she disgrace herself? Did she intend to tell the world about Yonghwa’s wife identity? This is really suspicious.

 

***

 

“Aigoo, so many missed calls and messages from work,” Yonghwa ranted as he went through all the messages left for him. The last message from his manager hyung 15 minutes ago made him choked on his drink.

 

“Are you okay?” Shinhye patted his back.

 

Yonghwa nervously cleared his throat and looke at his wife. “Shinhye-ah, we promise not to keep any secret from each other right?”

 

Shinhye looked at him strangely. “Yes, why?”

 

“Tell me the truth, Shinhye ah. The other day… at the airport… did you fell by yourself… or did someone made you fall?”

 

Shinhye froze in her seat. “Ea? I told you I slipped by myself. Why did you bring it up suddenly?” she smiled slightly, trying to fake a laugh.

 

Yonghwa massaged his temple and sighed heavily because he recognized the awkwardness tone in his wife answer.

 

“Why? Is everything okay?” Shinhye asked bravely.

 

“Yah Park Shinhye ssi, PLEASE DON’T LIE TO ME!” he snapped.

 

Shinhye was taken aback with his impulsion. Her heart sank in fear when her sweet husband turned furious. The baby inside her moved, as if startle with his daddy too.

 

“I…”

 

“Tell me once again, did you fell by yourself or someone made you fall?” he looked at her with his burning stare.

 

Tension silence filled the air between them. The cold sea breeze wasn’t helping at all to cool down the burning Yonghwa.

 

“I… There’s… made…”

 

“The person who was following you at the airport did this right?” he couldn’t wait for his stammering wife.

 

Shinhye bowed her head down. Her tears filled up her round eyes. She was startled and scared with her husband’s explosion.

 

“She didn’t mean to do it, Yong,” she took a deep breath, holding back her tears.

 

“AT LEAST, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! DAMN IT SHIN!” he got on his feet and kicked the table in front of him.

 

“Eomma… waegure?” Haru ran to her mother, scared with her strange daddy.

 

“Ani… appa is just practicing his script,” she held Haru on her lap. “Sorry if we startle you. Yong, let’s do this later. Please.”

 

Yonghwa was upset, he sighed and went to their bedroom.

 

“Hello, hyung.”

 

“Yonghwa ah. I’m so sorry for disturbing you on your vacation. But…”

 

“Ani hyung. Sorry I didn’t answer any of your calls and messages.”

 

“It’s okay Yonghwa-ah. We are just shocked with the public apologize that she did in Pann and Nate.”

 

“I read it.”

 

“We are trying our best to prevent your wife and family’s identity to be revealed. Thou your wife’s name has already in the list, the PR is trying their best to negotiate with them with your child’s case.”

 

“Thank you, hyung.”

 

“Hmm… you didn’t know about this before, right? About your fan?”

 

“… No… Shinhye… she… she lied to me.”

 

“Don’t be too upset with her. Maybe she had a reason. Listen to what she had to say first okay?”

 

“Ah, I don’t know. I’m so upset because she hid the truth and took the blame.”

 

“Just listen to her first okay? Don’t snap out and do something that you will regret later. I’ll call you back when we got the information about this fan. Once we receive her information, we can lodge a police report and sue her for harassment attempt. Have a good talk with your wife first. She is pregnant Yonghwa-ah. Don’t be too harsh.”

 

“Thank you hyung. I’ll see you later today. We’ll take the first flight home today.”

 

Yonghwa dropped his phone on the bed and let out a heavy breath.

 

“Eomma… are you crying? Did dongsaeng kick you again?”

 

He heard his little angel’s voice. He watched them from the door.

 

“No dear. No,” Shinhye tried her best to hold back the tears, but her sensitive hormones wouldn’t let her so. Tears dropped like a waterfall as she tried to smile genuinely in front of her daughter.

 

“Then did appa hurt you again? Why did you cry again like when we were in London? You cried like this when you miss appa. Appa is here, did you miss him again?”

 

Yonghwa’s heart sank with his little angel’s words.

 

“Ani. Eomma am just glad to see Haru is not sick anymore,” Shinhye was now nominating herself as the worst liar ever.

 

“Eomma, don’t cry. Stop crying. You will make dongsaeng cry. You will make me cry too,” she wiped away all the tears on her mother’s face. “Eomma, saranghaeyo,” she embraced her mother.

 

Yonghwa shut the door and knocked himself on the wall. “Why must you snapped out so easily, you babo Jung Yonghwa.”

 

---

 

Shinhye knocked the door and took a deep breath before she entered the room. Yonghwa who was freshly washed up and already in his clothes was sitting on their bed with all the luggages packed and ready to leave.

 

“I put Haru to sleep. We can have a talk now if you want. Or maybe just listen to me first,” she said.

 

“I’m sorry,” Yonghwa looked at her. “I’m really sorry,” he approached her and pulled her into his arms. “I startled you right? I’m sorry for yelling at you in front of Haru. I’m sorry for hurting you and made you cry.”

 

Shinhye wrapped her arms around his masculine body and buried her face to his manly scent chest. “I’m sorry too,” she said.

 

“Tell me why, Shin. Why did you hide the truth from me?” he gently broke the hug so they could look into each other’s eyes.

 

“Aussie baby and I were okay so I thought it would be fine if I just forget what had happened that day.”

 

“You read the news right?”

 

Shinhye nodded her head. “I read it just now. I have no idea she would did that. Maybe she was afraid. Because I could see she was scared when she saw me bleeding.”

 

“She did push you to the ground?”

 

“It was an accident Yong. I tried to calm her down. I approached her first and she sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter