Glimpse of happiness.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Glimpse of happiness.

 

Yonghwa took a seat beside his wife, carefully observing the surrounding. Haru had fallen asleep on Shinhye’s lap.

 

“I’m sorry on behalf of Haru just now. You can pretend like you don’t know me,” Shinhye said without looking at him, afraid if any fans would see them.

 

Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her shoulder. That made Shinhye flinched and turned her gaze to him. “You don’t need to be sorry for something is not wrong,” he pressed her shoulder firmly.

 

“Is it okay for you to do this? Who was it just now, Yong? Your fan?” Shinhye asked.

 

“Just a stranger who was asking for a direction. It was a surprised that she didn’t know me even though she is a Korean,” Yonghwa was cursing himself, because he made up a lie, to her beloved wife.

 

“She is? I thought she is some kind of foreigner,” Shinhye said.

 

Yonghwa slowly pulled her head so she rested on her shoulder while his other hand was caressing his daughter’s hair. “Shinhye-ah, no matter what happened; you and Haru will always be the love light of my life. I never regret of having both of you in my life, so please, stay with me till the end,” he said so lovingly, kissing his wife’s hair.

 

Shinhye reached for his hand and kissed the beautiful fingers of his. “We will not leave you, Yonghwa. You are the perfect husband and father for this family. Thank you.”

 

---

 

“I am married and you just met with my beautiful wife and daughter just now,” Yonghwa said under his breath, staring at the lady in front of him. He was cursing himself, thinking he was out of his mind, for disclosing his secret, in front of his ex-lover.

 

Yuna laughed softly. “Are you trying to show me something? You think I would believe that?” she said.

 

“Yes, because I wanted to prove to you that you are wrong. I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life, to prove to you that you are dead wrong for leaving me back then,” Yonghwa said.

 

Kim Yuna, she was his first love. His first love light. His first greedy woman. But then Yuna left him, because she think Yonghwa was a self-centered person who only knew how to play around with woman’s feelings. She left him heart-broken, making her looked like a winner when she turned the innocent Yonghwa to the playboy Yonghwa.

 

“Oh c’mon, you were born to be a playboy, isn’t it?” Yuna said sarcastically. “A rocker playboy, that’s very typical of you Yonghwa. I’m not surprised if she is really your daughter from one of your many girlfriends.”

 

Yonghwa took a deep breath because he felt like punching something when he heard her words. “You and your sarcasm can never be separated. Suddenly I feel disguise to think back I’ve kissed that filthy lips once upon a time,” he smirked.

 

“Wow, a rocker just insulted his fan. I am your fan, Yonghwa. How can you do this to me?” Yuna pretended to be in astonishment.

 

“I don’t need a filthy fan like you.”

 

“Well, if you are really married, why are you keeping it a secret? Are you fooling me or are you fooling your other fans? Pity them, then. I got nothing to lose here, Yonghwa,” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter