Family.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Family.

 

“Haru-yah, appa is here,” Shinhye grabbed her ringing phone excitedly when she saw her husband’s name on the screen.

 

Haru dashed out from her room, leaving all her dolls behind as soon as she heard her appa is calling all the way from Philiphines.

 

“Appa ~,” she screamed excitedly.

 

Shinhye answered the video call but she blocked the front camera of her phone with her palm.

 

“Hello?” Yonghwa greeted them.

 

Shinhye looked at her daughter who was now in her lap, gesturing her to stay silent to prank their man. Haru just nodded her head, giggling silently.

 

“Hello? Why is it so dark?” he asked strangely. “Shinhye? Haru?”

 

The two ladies were trying so hard to hold their laughter seeing his panic face on the screen.

 

“Yah, what is this? Are you there? Did my video call end again? Haish,” he said grumpily.

 

“Boo!” Shinhye moved her palm from the front camera and surprised him with Haru. “Why so grumpy there, grandpa?” she teased, together laughing with Haru.

 

Yonghwa was dumbfounded. “You!” he pouted his y lips. “I almost want to throw my handphone on the wall, you know,” he sulked.

 

“Omo omo, appa is upset with us. What should we do Haru?” Shinhye looked at Haru.

 

“Appa, don’t be upset. Haru loves you,” she leaned forward and kissed her father on the phone. Her lips stained on Shinhye’s iPhone screen.

 

Aww. Sweet little angel.

 

“Ahh, gomawo Haru-yah. Appa is not upset anymore. Here a kiss for you too,” Yonghwa also sent his kiss to her daughter from Philiphine.

 

“Thank you,” Haru bowed to him in front of the phone, creating laughter to her parents.

 

“Aigoo, I miss you so much,” Yonghwa couldn’t take his eyes off from his little angel.

 

“Appa come home soon okay? Haru wants to show appa something,” she said.

 

Yonghwa smiled looking at his happiness. Even they were far away, Yonghwa could felt they were just by his side. So close to his heart, wherever he goes. “Appa will see you very soon, okay? Did you behave well when I’m away? Did you take care of eomma?”

 

Haru nodded her head. “Haru… Haru made milk for eomma and dongsaeng just like appa told me too. Then before we went to bed, eomma will sing appa’s song to me and dongsaeng. Appa come home soon okay? Haru wants to hear appa sing after this.”

 

“Yes sweetheart, appa will sing everynight for you okay? Now, where is eomma?”

 

“I’m here Yong,” the phone now moved to her face. She greeted her husband with her smile. “Yah, wet hair, you know I can’t see you like this,” Shinhye just noticed the y wet hair of her husband.

 

“Why? It turns you on?” Yonghwa .

 

“Yah, Haru is here,” she rolled her eyes. “Haru-yah, let’s get ready for bed okay? Eomma will join you later on bed. Go and wash up first,” said the mother so she could have some private talk with her husband.

 

Omo omo.

What private talk were you talking about?

Kekeke.

 

“Is Haru gone?” Yonghwa asked impatiently.

 

Lol this man.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter