Moving on.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 : Moving on.

 

“Was it that great?” Yonghwa continued to tease his beautiful wife in front of him.

 

“Shame on you, Jung Yonghwa for not remembering anything,” Shinhye glared at him. “If you’re done, go and wash up. I don’t want Haru to see you mess up like this with alcohol stink on your shirt,” Shinhye got up from her seat, taking the empty bowl in front of her husband.

 

“In that case, I shouldn’t be sorry then for last night,” Yonghwa followed his wife’s step. “Because I pretty much remember you enjoyed every single thing last night, am I right?”

 

The bowl in Shinhye’s hand almost dropped into the sink.

 

‘He remembered. Now what am I going to do? Omo, this is embarrassing.’

 

“This time, I shouldn’t be sorry right?” Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her waist. “This touch, our warm breath, you enjoyed it very much. You missed me as much as I miss you, right?” he whispered on her ears, leaving warm breath around her neck.

 

“For God’s sake, Yonghwa, you were drunk last night,” Shinhye pushed his arms away and turned to him.

 

“But you were not,” Yonghwa stared into his eyes. “You have all right to stop me, but you didn’t. Now I remember… we did it the whole night, didn’t we? 3 rounds aren’t enough to pay back what we missed for 5 years.”

 

“You ert,” Shinhye rolled her eyes. “Just because now I’m giving you a chance, it’s pretty fast for you to jump to this stage,” Shinhye tried to push him away as he moved closer to her.

 

“If you hate me so much Shin, why didn’t you stop me last night?”

 

“Yong…” Shinhye wanted to escape from there. But Yonghwa had her surrounded. “Stop this, please,” suddenly she was on tears.

 

Yonghwa took a few steps back, perplexed with his wife’s sudden reaction. “Is everything okay? Why… are you crying?” he asked.

 

“Stop doing this to me, Yong,” she cried. “My heart couldn’t take it anymore.”

 

“Hey… hey… I’m sorry,” Yonghwa pulled her into his arms. “I was just teasing you just now. I’m sorry. Please don’t cry. You just gave me a chance but I’ve made you cry in less than 15 minutes,” he her back.

 

“You jerk,” Shinhye continued. “I tried so hard to hate you, but I can’t. I tried so hard to forget about you when I was in London, but just by looking at Haru, she reminds me everything about you. How could I hate you, Yonghwa? You always know what to do with me. I tried to treat you coldly and it hurt me to treat you that way, but that’s the only way for me to keep you away from me.”

 

Yonghwa slowly pushed her and looked at her teary eyes. “Why Shin? Why do want me away from you? Didn’t I say I’m sorry before? Didn’t I promise you that I’m going to fix everything when we knew Haru is coming? But you didn’t let me. You pushed me away for years and you won’t let me heal your pain.”

 

“Because I’m scared of losing you again when I give you my heart,” she said. “You left when I told you to leave and you never came back for me. I hate you for winning over her but I hate myself more for asking you to leave. Because I couldn’t bear the pain living without you,” she sobbed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter