Oppa.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 : Oppa.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Shinhye who went to the rest room just now. “Where’s Haru?” she looked at the empty seat next to her husband.

 

“The boys kidnapped her, so we can have our time together,” Yonghwa reached for his wife’s hand, pulling her to seat next to him.

 

Shinhye took a seat next to him, but her face looked worried. “You can’t be here, Yong. What if anyone see you? The stewardess?”

 

Being a rock star was sure not an easy life to live in. Yonghwa had to be seated with the rest of his band mates in the Business Class area. Meanwhile, Shinhye and Haru were seated in the First Class area. And lucky her, there were only two of them and an old English man in the First Class cabin.

 

“I’ve asked the boys to keep an eye on them. Besides, it’s rest time, they shut the light off, so they couldn’t see us neither,” Yonghwa kissed his wife’s hand softly. “How are you? Have you eaten?” he asked with a warm gaze.

 

They had been in the flight for 5 hours and they had another 5 hours to go before they touchdown in Sydney.

 

“I’m fine. Yes, we had our meal just now. Haru ate a lot since they served her favourite kimbap,” Shinhye answered, landing her head on his husband’s shoulder. “How about you?”

 

“I dozed off immediately when I found my seat,” Yonghwa grinned.

 

“You haven’t eaten yet?” Shinhye looked at him with concerned. Yonghwa shook his head with a pout. “Aigoo… you want me to call the stewardess?”

 

“Ani, no need. I’m not that hungry yet. I feel full just by looking at your face,” there was the greasy Yonghwa. Shinhye chuckled upon his greasy words. “Did Haru looked for me?”

 

“Just like her father, she dozed off too. I woke her up to feed her just now. I was just about to have some time with her but then you came,” their fingers intertwined with each other.

 

“You don’t want to spend time with me?” Yonghwa asked in disappointment. “Daddy wants mommy too.”

 

“But daddy is so famous, daddy has to wait till we reach Sydney,” Shinhye replied.

 

Yonghwa smiled and kissed her hair. They remained silent and cherished their moments together for few minutes.

 

“Yong…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“After you have finished your filming and concert, let’s have a getaway. This time, as a real husband and wife.”

 

“Sure, baby. I would love too. Honeymoon, we never have a chance too, right?”

 

“Let’s travel far away from all of your fans. Let’s take the airlines that don’t know who is the rocker Jung Yong Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter