Greedy man.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Greedy man

 

@yupkigirl:  The boys really did rock the stage tonight. But why did Yonghwa looked so tense on stage?

 

@cit0129: The best night of my life. Thank you boys for coming to Australia! Did Yonghwa still having his jetlag? He looked tired Y_Y

 

@trueFriend: Yonghwa didn’t talked much today, I miss seeing flirty Yong on stage ;;

 

@stalla: Yongyong! Are you okay? You did great today, but why were you so quiet today?

 

@asas17: Is our Yonghwa courting someone right now? Who’s that girl he used to have scandal with, Lee Gyu Won right? He looked heartbroken tonight. What’s wrong, Yongie?

 

@genie1421 : Why did our emotional rock star looked so EMOTIONAL while singing Greedy Man?

 

Every fanbase account in SNS was going crazy during the concert. They did give an amazing performance but fans couldn’t help looking at Yonghwa being so emotional on stage tonight. Even though he didn’t talk much, the fans could felt his emotion when he sang.

 

Even his wife was feeling strange when her husband didn’t look so hyped and flirty on stage as usual. During the ‘Greedy Man’ performance, Yonghwa’s eyes were on the VIP area all the time. Shinhye was clueless, sitting there, smiling to her husband and cheering on him.

 

Before the encore performance, Yonghwa’s rage went up when he saw Shinhye and Dong Wook left the VIP area together with Haru. Yonghwa felt like chasing after them, but the fans’ loud cheer snapped him back into reality. And Yonghwa couldn’t wait to end the concert when the empty seats at the VIP area remained empty till the concert end.

 

“Good job everyone!” said the staff when the boys entered the backstage. Everyone cheered on them as they made their way to the waiting room.

“Yonghwa hyung!” Minhyuk patted his leader’s shoulder. “Is everything okay? You looked so tired on stage just now,” Minhyk too, couldn’t help to notice the strange Yonghwa.

 

“I’m fine,” he lied.

 

“Shinhye went back already?” Jonghyun asked, wiping his sweat on his y neck.

 

“I don’t know,” Yonghwa answered in annoyance.

 

The two maknaes frowned. “Oh, I also didn’t see noona during the encore,” Jungshin added.

 

“Yah hyung, maybe Haru was tired and Shinhye took her back to the hotel,” Jonghyun knew the reason behind his hyung’s mood. He saw Shinhye and Dong Wook during the concert.

 

Yonghwa sighed. “I’m gonna go straight to the hotel first,” Yonghwa changed his sweaty shirt to a new one.

 

“You don’t want to join us for dinner, hyung?” Minhyuk asked.

 

“No, thanks,” Yonghwa answered shortly. He took his phone in his bag. There was one new message for him.

 

From : Mrs Yonghwa

 

Yong, I’m taking Haru back to the hotel first. She was tired and wanted to go to bed. I’m sorry we couldn’t stay until the end. You looked handsome on stage today. See you at the hotel. Love you, Yong.

 

---

 

Yonghwa was welcomed to their hotel suite with the laughter of his two favourite girls. He put down his beg on the couch and saw a plastic of food on the table.

 

“Oh, appa is back,” Shinhye said from the room.

 

Then, Haru dashed out from the room to her daddy in the living hall. “Appa!” Haru opened her arms.

 

“Haru-yah!” Yonghwa lifted her in his arms. “Aigoo, appa haven’t wash up yet, mianhae.”

 

“Eomma, appa stink!” Haru called her mother.

 

Shinhye walked out from their room, wearing her y night gown underneath the white robe. “Aigoo Yong, why didn’t you wash up yet? We had our shower already you know. Haru, come to eomma,” Shinhye offered her arms to Haru.

 

“I thought we are going to wash up together since you said Haru was tired,” Yonghwa handed Haru into Shinhye’s arms.

 

“Yong, don’t say that in front of your daughter,” Shinhye whispered.

 

Yonghwa grinned. “Haru-yah, I thought you are tired. Why didn’t you stayed and watched appa till the end?” pouted the young father.

 

“Mianhaeyo, appa. Haru likes to watch appa with guitar but Haru was sleepy,” answered the smart little angel.

 

“Aigoo, appa was about to sing your favourite song, you know. It’s okay. Why aren’t you sleeping if you are tired dear?”

 

“Uncle Dong Wook took us to dinner. He treated me with my favourite kimbap and candies!” Haru said with a big smile on the face. “And now I’m not sleepy. I shouldn’t have candy just like appa said.”

 

“Aigoo…” Yonghwa ruffled his daughter’s hair. “You went to dinner with your oppa?” he asked, sarcastically. “I haven’t taken any dinner yet, myself.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter