Rain of blessings.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Rain of blessings.

 

The chill winter morning woke Shinhye up from her sweet dreams. Jung Haru was sleeping soundly in her arms. The young mother pull the thick comforter to make sure Haru was in warm care. Then she felt a warm breath around her neck and a familiar scent from behind her. She just realized the presence of the muscular arm around her waist.

 

Shinhye turned around slowly to see a handsome sleeping face of her husband. Last night, there was only her and Haru on the comfy bed. But now, there was there of them. Yonghwa must had been home late from his filming.

 

Her hand moved to caress the tired sleeping face of her husband that looked so drained out. He even snored with his mouth was hung opened a little. Shinhye smiled alone while pushing her husband’s jaw, closing the open mouth. She felt blessed right now. A week ago, she never thought of having a happy morning to wake up beside the two people that she loves the most. She never thought this moment would actually came true.

 

It was sure a blessing. Pure blessing with their little angel.

 

“Good morning,” Yonghwa’s husky voice snapped Shinhye back to reality. His eyes were still closed as he tightened his wrapped around his wife, pulling her closer to him.

 

“Oh, did I wake you up? Mian,” Shinhye felt guilty.

 

“Ani, I’m glad to have you here with me right now,” Yonghwa pulled her head to his chest, giving a soft kiss on her forehead still with eyes closed. “What time is it now, Shin?”

 

Shinhye rest her head on her favourite chest, wrapping her arm around his waist. “It’s 6 in the morning, Yong. What time did you come home last night?”

 

“I finished filming around 4.30 am,” Yonghwa answered.

 

“You must have been tired. Go back to sleep, Yong. I’m sorry for waking you up,” Shinhye caressed the chest and gave a peck on it.

 

“What time are you leaving for work?”

 

“Around 8 am.”

 

“Good, stay with me like this for awhile. I miss having you in my arms,” Yonghwa whispered in his husky voice, afraid if he might wake his little angel.

 

Well, daddy wanted to have some moments with mommy.

 

“I miss you too Yong.”

 

“I’m sorry for always coming late this week. I’ll made up with you and Haru.”

 

“What’s your schedule for today?”

 

“I have filming at 10am and practice during midnight,” he answered with a sigh.

 

“Get a rest now, Yong.”

 

“I’m sorry, for being away so often when you and Haru are already next to me.”

 

“Sssh… just sleep.”

 

“Shin…”

 

“Yong… I don’t want you to get sick. Let’s talk later okay. Do you want me to lullaby you to sleep?” Shin looked at Yonghwa who was closing his eyes during the whole conversation.

 

He must have been so tired but he just missed his wife too much. It had been 4 days since he was busy with his filming again. Every time he reached home early in the morning, his wife and daughter were busy preparing for work and school while he was preparing to doze off into dreamland. Sometimes, he felt fate was trying to play with him. Just when finally he had his family together again, there must be something that would try to distant them.

 

Well, Jung Yong Hwa, you belonged to the nation too, that’s the price to pay to be at the top of the world, right?

 

“Kiss me to sleep,” Yonghwa answered with a smile, this time looking at his wife with his round eyes.

 

Shinhye made a face upon her husband’s request, but without wasting any time, she leaned forward and kissed her husband’s lips.

 

“Good night my dear,” she whispered before leaning in for another kiss.

 

---

 

“Appa!” Haru ran to Yonghwa as soon as she saw her daddy entered the VIP waiting room. Yonghwa handed all the gifts in his hand to his manager and lifted Haru into his embracement. “Where did you? I thought you are not coming with us,” Haru said, her cheeks were stained with tears.

 

“She was crying when she woke up without you by her side,” mommy Shin joined them. “Oh, anyeonghaesseyo,” Shinhye greeted the rest of the staffs and band mates of her husband.

 

“I’m sorry little angel. Appa has to go with these ahjussis,” Yonghwa pointed to his bandmates.

 

“Hyung, are you su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter