Eomma's hero.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Eomma’s hero.

 

The chill wind at the end of autumn season accompanied them on their big day while the two beautiful ladies were busy getting ready for the day. The daughter followed every step that her mother did in front of the mirror. Putting on the last step which was the pinky red lipstick onto her cherry lips, the young mother chuckled seeing her 4 years-old daughter was following her including with the lipstick which had caused big mess on her lips.

 

“Aigoo, you are already pretty, Haru-yah,” Park Shinhye wiped all the makeup mess on her precious daughter’s face.

 

“I want to look pretty like eomma too,” Haru pouted while crossing her little arms.

 

“You are prettier than eomma, do you know that?” Shinhye pecked a kiss on her daughter soft cheek. “Now, let’s wear some more pretty clothes. It’s cold outside,” she took the small blue coat on the chair.

 

“It’s cold already eomma? But it’s not cold in London.”

 

“We are now in Korea, our ancestor precious country, the great Dae Ha Min Guk. Remember our talk last night?”

 

Haru nodded her head slightly. “Dae Ha Min Guk, we are moving here. With harabuji.”

 

“Ne… harabuji is happy to have you back in Korea,” said the mother.

 

“And appa too! We are staying with appa too right?” asked the little girl with a delightful smile that showed her baby teeth.

 

Shinhye’s smile slowly faded from her pinky-red lips. “Ne,” she cleared . “With appa, we are staying with your appa too.”

---

 

“Hyung, we can visit you anytime right?” asked Kang Minhyuk, feeling sad with the news.

 

“Ne,” answered the elder, finishing his last packing.

 

“Hyung, we will surely cover for you if anything happened. And this room will always be yours, come here if you have a fight with Shinhye. You are always welcome here,” the second elder said in serious tone, our Mr Lee Jonghyun.

 

Jung Yonghwa sealed the box and turned to them at the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter