Believe

My Heart 2

You
Kiara
Hansol
Hyori
Seungkwan
Samuel
Ming Ming


Your POV
It's Saturday and we got permission to go out for dinner with Hyori for Samuel, Seungkwan and Ming Ming's Birthday. I get to meet Samuel! It's a good thing he was allowed to come. 
"Look who's putting a lot of make-up" raising my eyebrows and smiling at Kiara.
"Hey, come on it's at a, like high class restaurant. When will I get a chance again to go an expensive restaurant." she replied and saw her looking at the hair clip and bracelet. 
"Can I borrow that hair clip?" going over to pick it up, but she quickly grabbed it. 
"No" carefully putting it on her hair. 
"Why? Because Seokmin oppa gave it to you?..." smiling at her and then winked before getting prepared myself. I heard her giggle as I closed the door.

Hansol POV
We waited here outside the restaurant for the others to come. 
"Hyung!" he shouted and running up to all of us and hugged us all. 
"We missed you" hyung smiled
"I missed you all too" he replied.
"You've grown quite a bit" he told him.
"Hey, what's up" hi-fiving him.
"Samuel-ah!" seeing Hyori with her arms wide open and hugged him.
"Hello, noona" looking up at her.
"How was your birthday?" she asked
"It was great" he smiled.
"And today will be as well" giving him a kiss on the forehead. 
"Hey guys!" we heard Kiara and ______ , waving at us. 


Samuel POV
"Hi" I bowed at them.
"Awwwh, hello" giving me a hi-five. I can tell she's the one Seokmin hyung likes.
"Hey, Happy Birthday" another pretty noona, giving me a bag.
"Wahh, really?! You bought me a present" whilst looking at the shoes.
"From the both of us, Kiara here and _____ here" introudcing herself and her friend.
"Oh, so your Hansol hyung's girlfriend"    She gave a nod.
"Oooo Hansol hyung" smiling at him 
"Well, enough of this, let's go inside." Hyori noona taking Hansol's arm. 
"Thank you" I said to _____ noona
"Your welcome" she smiled and gave me a hug. She gave Ming Ming and Seungkwan a hug too.  She seems rellay nice and a pretty noona too. I wonder why Hansol hyung likes her. 

Seungkwan
We all sat inside and ate lots of delicious food. How I miss this. They then had a massive cake in the middle for dessert and sang to us. They then gave out small speeches.
"Seungkwan, thank you for being my best friend" she said.     Always will be.
"Samuel, one day you'll be on stage, but remember You'll always be part of seventeen."  Everyone nodded and I could see Samuel didn't want to cry.
"Your our selca king and we know you always do your best. we're here for all of you" Soonyoung hyung said. 
"Make a wish" and so we did. I hope to debut this year and hopefully, Hyori goes back to the Hyori we knew from when we first met her. *sigh*

Hyori POV
Everyone was eating the cake and having a laugh. I saw _____ outside with Hansol and then Hansol came in and went to the toilet. I went outside to talk to _____. 
"You know I still love Hansol right" telling her the point straight away. 
"Yeah I know" she smiled.
"Why are you smiling?" confused. 
"But Hansol loves me"     Oh she did not just say that. This ...
"Well, he may say that, but I think he still loves me. He's probably saying that to get over me" saying it right to her ear. 
"Listen here, Hansol loves me, not you" being serious. I gave a smirk. 
"That's what you think" I then went back in.   What I said to you is the truth. i believe Hansol loves me and _____ we'll see who Hansol loves now shall we.   I'm confident about this alright

Your POV
Hyori turned around still smirking and had a confident aura.
I'm the ? More like you. 
"Hey, were you talking to Hyori just then?  Your didn't have an argument right
"No, not really." I replied.
"What's that suppose to mean?" with a worrisome, but teasing expression on his face. He wants to see me jealous. 
"Nothing" kissing him.
"I love you"      I hope what he says is real. I shouldn't let Hyori get me down, by what she said. I believe him.
"I love you too" kissing each other again.  We heard knocks and voices of laughing. We then saw all of them outside the window door. 
"Hyung! Noona!" we both laughed.


"Thank you for today" he said. 
"It was nice meeting you noona. Take care of hyung" looking up to me with the a cute smile.
"Take care of yourself as well" 
"Bye, stay safe"
"Keep dancing and rapping"
"See you sometime" we waved at him. 
"Wahh, today was a good celebration. Thank you
"Thank you. I won't forget this." His cute korean.
__________________________________________________________________
Am I starting to lose confident?