My Valentine

My Heart 2

You
Jihoon
Kiara
Seokmin
Hansol
Ray


Your POV

Here I was waiting for Jihoon oppa outside the cafe. I thought he'd be here already.

"______!" he shouted. He was panting, looks like he was running. "I am so soryy I'm late."
"It's ok oppa. Are you?" as I hugged him. He nodded. 
"Well, this is a great start of the date." he said. We smiled at each other. 
"Come on, let's go and watch Frozen" as I linked his arms. 

-Flashback- 
Before going to the cafe. 

"Is this ok?" she asked again. "How about this?
"Kiara, whatever you wear you look pretty, ok. This is like the 12th outfit you've changed into." as I looked at myself in the mirror for my own date. 
"Well, I just want it to be a memorable day." she poutted. 
"It will be." I assured her. 
"I've decided to answer him today." she said. 
"Man, if you two keep having dates, I hope you won't be like this all the time" I hugged her, to give her confidence and be brave to answer truthfully. 
"Hehe, don't worry, I won't be like this all the time. Just me. Kiara" she replies back, smiling at me. I raised my eyebrows and started circling her.
"Ok...what are you doing
"What you just said...does that mean your going to say yes?!" I grabbed her arms with excitement. 
"You'll find out later" she tapped my nose.                           Ding, Dong.
"Well, that's my date...See you later"
"Have fun!"
"You too!"

-End of Flashback-

Jihoon POV

"You liked that?
"Yes I did." she said. 
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I started singing out. She laughed. 
"But there's no snow" she pouted. I pouted with her, which made her gently pinch my cheeks. Cute ~
"Lets just go for a walk and buy something
"Sure" as we linked arms again. I can't believe we're casually doing this. Maybe, just maybe...she's forgotten about the past,...Hansol in her heart. ​

We looked around and shopped for some food, clothes and I bought her a flower too.
"That's it just one?" as she looking at the rose.
"You want a bunch of flowers?
"I thought you'd buy me a bunch" 
"Well, I wanted to give one rose on valentine's day each year. I want it to be a thing. Whether we're friends or not" I explained to her. 
"Promise?" as she takes out her pinky. 
"Promise" And we carried on walking. 
"I never thought you could be this romantic and cheesy" she looks at me. I gave her a smile.                              Wait til later on...will you like it?


Seokmin POV

We finished lunch and now we are off to where Kiara wants to go. The road seemed familiar. It was on our way back to our dorms. Does she want to go back home and end the date. Does she hate the date so far?

"Kiara why are we going in the building of the flat where you and _____ are staying at?" confused of the situation. We walked up the stairs. 
"Well, I wanted to go and play games or watch a movie at our dorm instead of spending money, especially when your the one paying for it" she suggested.
"I'm the boy, I should be responsible." standing up with a manly posture. She giggled. 
"Well manly oppa, I need to tell you something before we play games or watch a movie" she said. We sat down on the couch.
"Is there a problem?" I asked seriously.
"I--I wanted to give---give you my answer today about being your girlfriend or not" she finally said. My eyes shot wide. I said I'd be prepared for when she answers me but not today, especially when it's valentine's day
"Umm, you know---you can have---have more time to think" I looked away from her and starting to stutter with what I was saying. *gulp*
"Look...my answer is..."                     Here goes nothing. I have to face the truth. As I turned around, her face came close to me a kissed me on the lips. She then pulled away. 
"...Yes. I like you too" she smiled brightly.                           
"Y-Ye--Yes?!" I asked again to make sure. She nodded.                         Yes...YEs...YES!
"
WOOOOHOOOOO~!" I ran around the room with Joy.
"
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" I hugged her tight. "I won't make you cry ok. I won't leave you" I kissed her forehead. 


Your POV  (5:30pm)

"
I'm hungry are you?" as he touched his stomach. 
"Come on, let's go to the place I want to go" 

Good to be back here at the orphanage. We came inside and saw all the heart decorations and food being prepared.
"
This looks lovely" he says. 
"NOONA!" as the children came running up to me. 
"Hey Guys! I missed you all" as I hugged them all. 
"
Noona, who's this? Where's Hansol hyung?" I asked.  I looked at Jihoon who scratched his head, looking embarassed.
"Umm, this Jihoon" They all waved hi to him
"
Noona, let's eat" as he took my hand to sit next to him. I stopped and took Jihoon oppa's hand. 
"Come on, you'll like it here" 
We ate and talked and Jihoon oppa kept on feeding me. 

"Yah! Stop giving me spicy, and big porpotions" I muffled. All he did was laugh, so did the kids.  I'm happy he was having fun. 

Afterwards, we played games with the kids, danced and sang together. This was like the old times with...Hansol. But I'm having so much fun, that doesn't matter anymore. Jihoon oppa and I went upstairs to the balcony. 
"Wahh the sky is soo pretty" as I sat down on the swing. He sat beside me. 
"
That kid Ray, is one energetic boy."
"
Of course." as Ray popped out. "Noona, here's something for Hansol hyung."
"I'll make sure I'll give it to him" I picked him and let him sat on my lap. 
"
Are you two together then?
"
Who? _____ and I?
"
I mean Hansol hyung" looking innocent.
"Ummm, well..." struggling of what to say as I look to Jihoon oppa who looked uncomfortable. 
"
Just tell us when you are and we'll prepare a party for you" he smiled widely. 
"Go on and continue watching your film downstairs." as I tickled him. So did Jihoon oppa.


"
Finally, its just the two of us." I saw him taking out a gift, a necklace inside. I looked at it carefully and it was ring, with the word of 'Friendship' on it.
"Awwwh, thank you" as I hugged him.
"
Saranghae" he quietly said. I slowly pulled out of the hug. He slowly tilted his head, there I knew he was going to kiss me. This won't hurt...so I closed my eyes. He slowly leaned forward and then our lips touched. Today has been an amazing date with Jihoon oppa. I'm thankful for his love for me. We continued to kiss, where his hand touches the side of my face. It just wasn't the same. I opened my eyes and pulled out the kiss, which surprised him.
"Uh.Umm. We should get going now, it's late" 
"
Yeah, sure" as he bit his lips. 


I wonder how Hansol's valentine day went.

 

 

My Valentine song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6W4nkTLjs