Hurt

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Hyori
Jihoon

Soonyoung
Bora

Kiara

Hyori POV
I turned to look at ______ who sat beside me. "I'm sorry..." she cried. I saw ______ confused face. The others sat there silent. 

"Hyori-ah..." as he stood up to stop me.
"It's my fault. It's my fault why you were hurting so much when you broke up"
"Shhh, it's ok. Hansol can't help it if he loves you an---"
"Hyori, let's talk about this with less people." as Hansol grabbed my arms, but I jerked him away.
"He doesn't love me! I forced him! I blackmailed him ok!" I shouted. I saw her eyes wide open.
"What do you mean?" she asked. Hansol then held my hand. 
"*sniff* I---I told him to break up with you and go out with me or *sniff* continue going out with you and he won't debut with Seventeen or continue as a trainee." I explained. I continued to cry. 

Your POV

"Uhh,..Chan-ah, Dongjin-ah let's tidy up." Soonyoung says and gets the others to go out as well. 
"Wait, hold up. You guys stay. Hyori, say that again" as I stood up from Hyori's embrace. 
"I'm really sorry...I loved him still" as I saw her with full of tears. 
"And so you decided to force him?!" she stayed quiet.   
"______-ah let's go outside." Bora unnie suggested.
"Or maybe your just doing this to get his atttention because you had an argument or to get me jealous" as Hansol hugged her tight.
"______-ah, she's telling the truth" he said. 
"So that means, you guys knew about this?!" I shouted even more. Tears filled my tears. 
"It's not like that ---"
"What's it like then? You kept it a secret from me and there I thought you were my best friend oppa" 
"I am, I just..." not continuing his sentence.
"It's true" he finally said. 
"You know, it would have been nice to know it was for your dream first than me, it would have been fine for me. You know how much I'd support you, but you decided to hurt me even more."
"______, let's go home first"
"Well, I'm glad your happy Hyori..." storming out of the room, I heard Hyori...
"______, please forgive me..." she cried.
 

(Back in our dorm)

I stayed in my room crying. Bora unnie and Kiara sat outside the door. i didn't know what came over me. I went mad, knowing the truth. For these past few weeks, it got me thinking that Hansol really loved Hyori still. I was hurt badly. But, I was relieved to know, it was me he loved. 

"We're here you know..." Kiara said. 
"We're ready to listen" Bora unnie added. I was thankful they were here, but I needed time alone. i opened the door, where they both stood up. 
"I'm going to go up to the rooftop. I need time alone to think." I told them.
"Yeah, sure we understand."
"Just don't do anything, you know..." which made me laugh a little.
"Don't worry, I won't. That's a little over." 

I wanted to text Hyori, say it's ok and that I forgive her. But I'm confused myself of what to do next.

Hansol POV (Dorm)

I sat there on the couch, looking at my phone, thinking whether i should meet up with _____ or just text her.

"Let her be for a while
"She's confused right now"
"She was right, I could have told her the truth and then at least she knows it's her I love
"It's not too late"
"What do you mean? She knows now, after what happened earlier."
"Not completey. YOU...haven't told her" he said.  That's true, she needs to hear my feelings for her from myself.
"I guess your right, but for now I'm gonna go up to the roof top to get some fresh air."
"Don't be too late"
"Be careful"

(At the rooftop) 
The night stars were shining and the air was nice and cold. I looked over to the building opposite us, where I could see Kiara pointing to the top. I looked to where her finger was pointing at...it was ______ at the rooftop. 

"______!!" I called her name. She looked across. I have to go and see her.