Friendship

My Heart 2

You
Hyori
Seungkwan
Jihoon



Seungkwan POV

*sigh* I'm happy that the truth is told and that Hyori's changed. We were all here out in the park just playing basketball and eating. 

"Seungkwan!" someone called out my name. It was ______. 
"Hey" as she sat down next to me. 
"Oppa" she said glaring at him.
"I'll leave you two alone. I'll go and play basketball with them now" as hyung takes off his hat. 
"What does he mean by 'alone'?" I asked her. 
"I saw you yesterday night." 
"We all did! I mean you two kissing..." as I pointed at Hansol who was playing. 
"Yah, I mean, you---you weren't really there to see the scene were you?" questioning me. 
"Well I was out somewhere, but I did see you two at the rooftop" I explained.  She gave me the look of 'really?'.
"Ok, I was out talking to...Hyori" telling her the truth. 
"Is she still crying?" she asked. 
"I guess, she's still hoping to talk to you and hoping you forgive her.
"Don't worry, I'll talk to her later." assuring me everything will be alright. *phew* Happy to hear that. 
"I'm just happy everything's been cleared and knowing everything will be alright with your relationship" I pinched her cheek. We both laughed. "Furthermore, I'm happy Hyori's changed and back to herself" I smiled and looked at the ground.
"Hmmm, really now..." as I her nodding her head and saying it sarcastically. 

"And what's that suppose to mean?
"Well, I just thought maybe your happy she's changed and back to the Hyori you used to know and ---" not finishing her sentence. It made me curious. 
"And..."              She smiled. 
"And the Hyori you liked."  I was surprised. How did she know?"
"How'd you ---" 
"Hyori. Hyori told me when we were getting closer and getting to know each other more. She said you knew each other since elementary, but she hid the fact you knew each other from elementary. Only Seventeen knows you two know each other from 'bumping into each other in a shop right'?" I said nothing and nodded.
"She mentioned how you confessed to her but turned you down." 
"Ah. that." I don't want to even hear that.
"I saw the look on your face yesterday. It looked like you said you liked her still?..." having the face of making me want to tell her what happened.
"Don't tell anyone ok." She nodded. "Yes. I told her I liked her still but got turned down again." watching at the members who were playing and seeing Seungcheol hyung and Bora noona being lovey dovey.
"Aigoo." as she ruined my hair.  "Don't give your hopes up liking her and even if you do, your friendship is always there" she adviced me. I smiled at her. 
"Give me a hug." having my arms wide open.
"Nah"
"Why?!"
"Your sweating soo much!"
"Come on, you know you want to" as she stood up and ran away. I chased after her, but retreated when she hid behind Hansol. Everyone laughed. 

Your POV

"We all need to go to the practice now!" he announced. Al least we all had fun.
"Oppa, you know I..."
"Don't worry, I'll tell teacher
"Thank you"
"Just be quick and bring drinks too
"I will" giving him a high-five. We all walked forward, off to practice and...
"______" somone gently said my name. Hyori...stood there smiling, but I could see her panda eyes. 
"Hyori-ah" I replied back. Hansol held my hand even tighter. 
"Don't worry we'll be there as soon as possible" I assured him. He gave me a smile and a hug. 

We both walked in silence to a shop near buy that offered bubble tea. We sat down at a table. 
"Soo...are you okay now?" worried about her and making the first sentence to try and make a conversation. 
"Are you and Hansol okay now?" changing the topic. I gave her a nod. She smiled. 
"Thank you for telling me the truth. I should be sorry too, for shouting at you yesterday"
"It's ok, I deserved it" still staring at the bubble tea
"I know it was hard for you to tell me that, but because of that, you really thought of our friendship, and your friendship between Seventeen."
"I guess I know why Hansol loves you" as I suddenly saw a teardrop on her face.
"Come on, drink up I ---"
"I''ll be going back to America in two days" she interrupted me. 
"I'll still be here. We're still here for you" I told her. She looked up...and gave me a smile. 
"Thank you for forgiving me still" she sniffed. 
"That's what friends are for". 
"Well, then let's drink our bubble tea on the way to practice" she suggested. 
"Sure why not"

Hyori POV

Thank you ______. I'm glad everythings alright and that my conciousness is gone. 
Friendship is one of the best love.