This Song

My Heart 2

Sorry for not updating this week as much as I do...Back to skool now that's why and my Exams are near *sigh*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You
Hansol
Jihoon
Bora
Hyori
Jb



Bora POV

So they had time to practice for a while and then it was time for their performances in front of the 3 vocal teachers. They were all nervous, especially for the new trainees. I know Kiara and ______ will do well. I was on the phone whilst Seungcheol practiced with Jihoon. But he kept looking over this way and Jihoon jokingly shouting at him. Hehehe. Then Hyori came over. 

"Hello unnie" as she sat next to me. 
"Hey. What's up?" I asked as she looked like she's been crying all night. 
"Nothing. Just here to support them for their performances."  That's strange, she'd normally say 'Hansol and the others' but she said them...?
"You alright? You can tell me if you want" I told her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, but she held it in. 
"No, I'm fine. But thank you" she smiled. 
It was time for their performances, as the teachers sat down in their seats. Seungcheol came over to me and kissed me before he performed. 

Your POV
*sigh* What if I mess up? No I'll be fine...
"You'll be fine. We can do this" he whispered.
"Right. Hwaiting" I whispered back.  I was so scared as this is the first to perform in front of all the new trainees and Seventeen. It's like auditioning again. After Mingyu and Wonwoo's performance it was our turn. Not only I'm scared of maybe messing up the duet song, but I hope Hansol gets the message of the song...
"Right let's go." as we got up. I looked at Bora unnie and Kiara. They wished me luck. I then looked at Jihoon. He gave me a smile. I looked at Hyori...she looked sad. She was staring blankly. For now, I just need to sing this song. 
As we sung the song " 4men - I can't ", I looked at Hansol, singing my part. Tears started falling down my cheeks. Singing the lyrics, made me remember the times we had. It says what I really felt at the time we broke up, til now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpXZnyy8vrs

Everyone applaused. The teacher said I improved as I felt the right emotion of the song and sung it with full of emotions. All I gave was an awkward laugh. Jb patted my back, I gave him a hug. 
"Well done." he smiled. 
"You too" 
Everyone gave a thumbs up for the both of us. Suddenly, Hyori got up and walked out of the room..with her bag. I wanted to see her, but I wasn't allowed. I hope Hansol got the message...


Hyori POV

Anyone in the room would know why she cried during the performance. She obviously wanted to give that song to get through Hansol. I coulnd't help it but cry, so I went out. I remember the time I sang for Hansol when we were together. I guess ______ was hurting this much when they broke up. It's nearly time for me to go back to America as well...
I went to the cafe near by, where I could think about the situation now. Right then, 
"Hyori-ah!" someone called my name. It was Jihoon oppa. 
"Oppa! Is it finished?" I asked, whilst wiping my tears. 
"Yeah. They're just ordering food now." as he sat down. 
"We should go and eat with them as well" I suggested. 
"Before that...Are you ok?" he asked.
"Yeah, why not?
"Well, I got rejected too." he said. Does he mean ______ told her how she really felt about him?  "That's right, ______ still loves Hansol. I'm guessing ______ hasn't told you yet." he says. 
"She hasn't told me, but I can see it in her eyes. And the song she sung just then."
"It hurts not getting loved back by someone you love, but you've got to accept it and move on. I'm lucky she was my first love.
"I never knew you could be this cringy oppa" I laughed. 
"Same here" as I cringed with her. We both laughed. 
"Let's go" I nodded.    *sigh* Move on....?

Hansol POV

We chatted and talked about the performances we had. I saw ______ go outside to talk to Jihoon hyung on the phone. I decided to go outside. 

"Hey. Well done on your duet performance with Jb" I said, as she finished the phone call.
"Thanks, you too" she smiled. 
"Are you okay now?" I asked. 
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" 
"Well, it really looked like she sang that songwith full of emotions. Thinking of how we broke up and how you still miss me and love me" I gave a slight giggle, to not make things awkward, bringing up the breakup story. 

"What if it was" she said, which surprised. She had a serious face on, but I didn't know it was a joke...