Love takes time

My Heart 2

You
Hyori
Jihoon
Seungcheol 
Doyoon


Jihoon POV  (That same day at night time)

I was here in the room talking to Doyoon and Seungcheol hyung. Before talking to just the two of them, I told all the members that ______ and I are only friends and nothing more. Of course they knew why except for Hansol. He sure had this curious face, but didn't ask me why. 
Doyoon hyung then changed the topic. 
"So are you sure your okay?" he asked. 
"With what?
"You know what we mean"  I stared at the picture of ______ and I on my phone. I smiled. 
"Well, it won't be easy giving her up" saying the truth
"There are plenty of other girls out there" hyung said, making us laugh.
"Look, I'm here waiting for that special someone for me. Love takes time"
"Ayeeee" as we all cringed. 

"But I wonder how Hyori will react to this?"            

Hyori POV

Stupid brain. Why doees it keep repeating in my head?!   "Hansol only loves you as a friend."  UGH!   I wanted to call Seungkwan and talk to him, but he's probably busy with practicing for the last time for the performance tomorrow. So instead I texted ______. She says its fine to meet her. I won't tell her the whole truth, but I also need to ask if she still loves Hansol...
There she was waiting on the park bench. 

"Hyori!" she called. I waved back at her. 
"Hey, thanks for coming" as we hugged. 
"No problem." she said.  We both sat down and talked about my relationship with Hansol.
"The real problem is that my...brother. Yes brother" I said trying to make an excuse. "He loves this other girl and she loves him too. But there's another girl who lives him and has separated the two apart. They say they're only friends not, when the truth is they both still love each other. Should the girl give up?" as my eyes started to fill with tears. 
"Sounds, like you really care about your brother"  I nodded along. Sure I have an older brother, but truth is he has a girlfriend who he's been with for 4 years. 
"Well, I think the girl hould think about his happiness. If you really love someone you'd want them to be happy right. Real Happiness comes from Real Love." she says. I smiled. 
"You know what? That's exactly what your dad said to me before they left to go to America" I told her. 
"He did? Well, he taught me many things" as she looked at me, I wiped my tears. 
"You think it's her fault then?"   Knowing that 'girl' was me. 
"No. But I think she's forced to be love by him. She's already got her friends and family that loves her. in thet end, she'll know what is the right thing to do." as gave me a tissues to wipe my tears. 
"Thank you ______. I'm grateful you listened to my annoying problems
"Anytime, friend"  Friend...  Even thought I've been rude to her and annoyed by her, she still considers me as a friend. *sigh*  I hope your right. I hope I do the right thing in the end.